OtakuBoards

The Panopticon Underground [M-LSV]

2010DigitalBoy

[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod']I've already resigned myself to not killing. Just revive one of mine, I don't care if the others know, Katar would do since people would want him dead anyway. Though if you do that and I have no death card...Then I say Sandy shouldn't get special cards like I did. :p Though he'd get a death card and we'd have to wait for everyone to post once before killing like you mentioned DB. After all I'd need time to use my card and mess with everyone before the killing began. lol[/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]>_< Sandy? Your opinion?

EDIT @ Sunfall: even better idea, but problem, Sandy wants me to delete the big post.[/COLOR]

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=goldenrod][QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed]>_< Sandy? Your opinion?

EDIT @ Sunfall: even better idea, but problem, Sandy wants me to delete the big post.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]At this point I'm of the opinion that the post should stay. It's not like we can't work with it after all. Besides, if it were me I'd just trim out the stuff in between and take all three to the place where the character revived two others. Only change it to three and leave me out of it. Randomly pick someone else for another character. You could even leave Katar in it and have four there and only three are revived.

That will leave it uncertain as to who has two and Sandy will get to draw blood. ^_~ Which I am sure is his main concern. *pokes Sandy*[/COLOR]

Eh, I don't "want" anything, it's still your call, DB. *raises eyebrow*

I don't have the time nor the patience to start guiding you by hand now. [I]You[/I] decide, and when you do, do us a favor and stick with it. Please.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Okay then. Final descision - sandy, the card I gave you is repealed, you get a death card, we're keeping the big post because it took me a log *** ****** time to type it, I like it, and god damn it, that's good enough for me :o I'm going to edit in a fourth person like Sunfall sugested, meaning someone will have 2. As soon as there have five posts you fize with death cards will get to string the ****ing organs of everyone in your path over the ceilings like a fresco of death and I'll laugh maniacally as the the finality of conclusion explodes into being.

Afterward we'll have punch and pie, vote for our favortie moments and such, hand out some golden death cards, laugh, carry on, and I can get the Golden Imprisonment card for worst host ever XD now LETS GO!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Delilah Rousseau. Have fun.[/COLOR]

So, I assume we still have to each post once before the use of our cards? I know things have gotten confusing since this little argument got started, (and for the fact that it seems to be settled, I won't say my opinion on the matter) so I'm just wondering since the rules have been changed, another character was added, and Sandy now has a death card... Does that posting rule still apply?

All right, let me see if I have this straight. Here are the remaining characters.

[color=Green]Oromis Tu'Wail
Brittany Cossentine
Delilah Rousseau
Mary Withers
Etamet
Delita Lytle (With the Eternal Onlooker's mind in her body)
[/color]
Each one of us has to post once before the killing can begin. And by each I do mean everyone, including SunfallE since even though she doesn't have a death card, she does have a card to be played.

Do I have it right DB?

[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]All right, let me see if I have this straight. Here are the remaining characters.

[color=Green]Oromis Tu'Wail
Brittany Cossentine
Delilah Rousseau
Mary Withers
Etamet
Delita Lytle (With the Eternal Onlooker's mind in her body)
[/color]
Each one of us has to post once before the killing can begin. And by each I do mean everyone, including SunfallE since even though she doesn't have a death card, she does have a card to be played.

Do I have it right DB?[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]yes. That would be all.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=goldenrod][quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed']yes. That would be all.[/COLOR][/quote]Got it. ^_~ Rach listed the remaining characters, each person has to post once before the killing can begin, Sandy lost his special card but got a death card instead, and I have something to shake things up.

Well since even with the meds, my wrist and right thumb is hurting quite a bit, I'm done for the day. >_< But rest assured fellow players...I'll be back tomorrow with a post that will shake things up. :catgirl: [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod] I have something to shake things up.

I'll be back tomorrow with a post that will shake things up. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/QUOTE]Gods, she has no death card and she's happy? *ducks and runs for cover* :p

Oh and I just realized something, in eight minutes by my time it will be Darren's birthday. So.....
[CENTER][COLOR=DarkRed]
[SIZE=8]HAPPY BIRTHDAY! [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][I say you steal Sandy's Wish Card and PK DB!][/SIZE]

Thank you, Rachmaninoff... At leas someone remembered. Sad thing is that you don't even know me! haha. I was up until 5 this morning so I'm a bit out of it, but if I did have a card like Sandy's I wouldn't PK DB, I'd PK all the other characters except mine... So you might want to reconsider. (But that would be completely awesome if I actually won)

Anywho, I think I'm going out tonight so don't expect too much activity from me concerning OB. I'll be back though and hopefully you guys will have 50 posts for me to read in the underground like you ususally do when I take a break. (Even though I complain about them, I kinda miss those)

[COLOR=goldenrod][QUOTE=Rachmaninoff][CENTER][COLOR=DarkRed]
[SIZE=8]HAPPY BIRTHDAY! [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][I say you steal Sandy's Wish Card and PK DB!][/SIZE][/QUOTE]I'll second that. ^_~ And believe me Darren, I'd PK the rest of you in an instant so I know what you mean. lol

Also...I've been reading this and playing it for too long. >_< Damn if I didn't have dreams all last night about being in something like this for real. Even up to the point where a trap took my head off. And that doesn't include all the times I got stabbed, shot, cut, etc. :animestun That has got to be one of the wackiest dreams I've ever had. o_O

Anyway, I'll be back later this evening with a post. So get ready for things to be shaken up. :catgirl:[/COLOR]

[quote name='Darren']Thank you, Rachmaninoff... At leas someone remembered. Sad thing is that you don't even know me! haha. [/quote]Feh! I know you as a fellow RPGer and member of OB, that's good enough in my opinion. ;)

Also....Meow? o_O Well that was interesting. Hehe, poor Brittany, she keeps getting picked on. Though now I suppose she'll get petted instead. lol

[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]Feh! I know you as a fellow RPGer and member of OB, that's good enough in my opinion. ;)

Also....Meow? o_O Well that was interesting. Hehe, poor Brittany, she keeps getting picked on. Though now I suppose she'll get petted instead. lol[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]lol, I couldn't help but imagine her as so adorable... when Delita picked her up I kept waiting for her to snuggle her ^-^ Also, I'm willing to sidestep that in my post Brittany wasn't even there :p everythings crazy in this place anyway, so it kinda fits.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=goldenrod][quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']lol, I couldn't help but imagine her as so adorable... when Delita picked her up I kept waiting for her to snuggle her ^-^ Also, I'm willing to sidestep that in my post Brittany wasn't even there :p everythings crazy in this place anyway, so it kinda fits.[/COLOR][/quote]Opps! I meant to include a tidbit in the beginning about all of them realizing that they were in the same room, as if it happened suddenly.

I can go back and add that if you want. lol But yeah...MEOW! :catgirl:

[B]EDIT:[/B] There I altered the first two paragraphs so things should fit. ^_~
[/COLOR]

This would be more accurate since it's the right size and all:

[IMG]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1647/untitled1fb4.jpg[/IMG]

Haha, I kid... (Plus, it's got black on it. I couldn't find a better one)

And SunfallE, I found the perfect emote for you... I hope you like it.

[IMG]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/8679/pokerevisedbyshicken05wr4.gif[/IMG]

[COLOR=goldenrod][QUOTE=Darren]This would be more accurate since it's the right size and all:

[IMG]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1647/untitled1fb4.jpg[/IMG]

Haha, I kid... (Plus, it's got black on it. I couldn't find a better one)

And SunfallE, I found the perfect emote for you... I hope you like it.

[IMG]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/8679/pokerevisedbyshicken05wr4.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]I wish I had thought of making a picture, hehe, so I went and found a picture and did. Just for laughs I'm going to edit it into my post. lol As for that emote...*snatches it and looks slyly in Allamorph's direction* That's so cute! :catgirl:

Oh and if your curious...here's the picture I made for Brittany:

[IMG]http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4791/brittanycathj8.jpg[/IMG] [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod]I wish I had thought of making a picture, hehe, so I went and found a picture and did. Just for laughs I'm going to edit it into my post. lol As for that emote...*snatches it and looks slyly in Allamorph's direction* That's so cute! :catgirl:

Oh and if your curious...here's the picture I made for Brittany:

[IMG]http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4791/brittanycathj8.jpg[/IMG] [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]Now if only we had a puppy :).

*takes off his poke guard* and looks like i'm safe as long as Allamorph is around.[/font]

[QUOTE=BKstyles][font=tahoma]Now if only we had a puppy :).

*takes off his poke guard* and looks like i'm safe as long as Allamorph is around.[/font][/QUOTE]Gah! Are you nuts! What if she has another one of those cards! >_< Though I guess if she does there's no stopping her right?

Also...I'd leave that poke guard on if I were you. Taking it off is as good as putting a huge sign on you that says...POKE ME! You know it's true SunfallE. :p

Oh and as for the game, hehe, I do like the pictures that were put up and how SunfallE edited the one she made into her post. :D One has to wonder just what's going through the mind of the person who owns Brittany. I bet they never saw that one coming! Even if they win their character will be stuck as a cat!

[COLOR=goldenrod][quote name='Rachmaninoff']Also...I'd leave that poke guard on if I were you. Taking it off is as good as putting a huge sign on you that says...POKE ME! You know it's true SunfallE. :p[/quote]Hey! No telling! *pouts* You do that and before long everyone will have poke guards up. *grumble, grumble*

But more importantly....Someone needs to post! I wanna play some more! I wanna! I wanna! I wanna! :p That and I want to see who finally wins. ^_~[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Hrm. I'm guessing that this is someone's way of boycotting me? For taking 2 days and revealing what no one liked? XD It's been a while... it's awful quiet... I'm all alone... well, SunfallE is here, too, but she's poked me sore and I'm about to go insane! Someone help me!!! PLEASE POST!!!!

In all seriousness, though, I really do hope I still have you guys' participation. You all seemed pretty mad at me and then I never saw you again T_T[/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed']In all seriousness, though, I really do hope I still have you guys' participation. You all seemed pretty mad at me and then I never saw you again T_T[/COLOR][/quote]You do. I've just been feeling burned out from my performances last week among other things. I've kind of been a bit brain dead this week. :animesigh I spent so long getting ready for last week and such that now that it's over I want to crawl up and sleep for a week. Heh. On a much better note I got my grade on them yesterday and even though my teacher did rip apart all my mistakes I did get an A

Anyway...I'm starting to feel less lethargic though and I don't intend to quit. :p[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed]Afterward we'll have punch and pie, vote for our favortie moments and such, hand out some golden death cards, laugh, carry on, and I can get the [B]Golden Imprisonment card[/B'] for worst host ever XD now LETS GO!!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/quote]Oh and before I forget...This should be fun. Though I'm sure you guys will be giving me the Golden Imprisonment Card for being the most argumentative/annoying player as well as for triggering the most imprisonments. >_<

[FONT=Arial]My time online has been severely limited lately. I apologize for being so long absent, but it was kind of unavoidable. See, I'm having some issues with ... umm ... with ummm ....

Okay, fine. I've been dead. Literally. Dead. And on top of that, I'm having to work massive quantities of overtime and work on scholarship crap, and it's really tough to get anything done while you're dead. I mean, dammit, I completely ran out of Phoenix Down last week, and the next shipment I get isn't until about Friday or so, so I probably won't be alive for long enough to post until then. :animeangr

Seriously, guys. Don't die. Death sucks. Balls.

(Pardon my French. I hate being dead. I don't know how [COLOR=indigo]Dead[/COLOR] does it....)[/FONT]

I will post tonight! Promise!

I have no excuse for not posting. I guess I just didn't want to. (I never liked being the first one) Plus, I've been keep track of some other threads that don't really require a lot of thinking, so it's more tempting to post...

Ah well, I've hit upon a good idea to use for my next post, and possibly the one after, so just wait and you'll see... Tonight...

[B]EDIT:[/B] There, I put them in a mansion with a crazy lady carrying a rifle. Have fun! :D

[FONT=Tahoma]If I may have everyone attention please.

My article for the OB newspaper on The Panopticon is almost complete, but there is something I'd like from each of you in order to add to it. ASAP, I'd like it if everyone would PM me [u]three[/u] of their favorite death scene posts thus far. Thanks ahead of time :).[/FONT]