Guest Copycatalyst Posted June 7, 2007 Posted June 7, 2007 Appealing to their reason's logical fallacies is the most potent bomb I have ever known to hand them: they let it explode right into their faces!
Guest LadyMacaiodh Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 The Blue Jihad takes great pleasure in such pathetic acts of desperation. The Triad? The Trinity fell to The Blue Jihad. The Triad will suffer a far more brutal demise.
Charles Posted June 8, 2007 Author Posted June 8, 2007 [CENTER][IMG]http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/5696/terroristflaguf3.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] The black represents the dark days we have seen thanks to people like the OBCTU. The red represents the blood we will need to spill in order to attain fun. The green represents the prosperity to come. JIHAD!
Zen Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 [color=darkred][size=1] The Boss has dealt a mighty blow. May The Boss' suggested 'protest' be supported? If unneeded, disregard. The Boss hopes that his efforts are valued beneath your flag. [b]Viva Otaku[/b]![/color][/size]
2010DigitalBoy Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 I am sorry for my abscence today - my power was turned off and only just came on 30 min before I go to bed. I'll make up for it tomorrow!
Horendithas Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 [SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo][QUOTE=Charles]Yes, I would like some volunteers in this thread and we can discuss it. It's not terribly important that we keep it a secret who our spokesperson should be. I think that my votes would go to either indifference or Alex. Also, like I said reread that pm and act as soon as possible on the bottom portion. It's vital.[/QUOTE]If that is our leader's wish then I will obey. I will await the decision of my fellow terrorists and further instructions should I be chosen while I head off to do battle in the suggestion forum.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Raiha Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 [font=times][color=darkorchid]I take very specific instructions, do very specific tasks, and I'm happy to tell you all that I've been invested by the Church of Latter Day Summons as your cleric. Reverend Rai Al Haswiri at your service. So pray to the great mother Jenova for forgiveness and strength for the battles ahead.[/font][/color]
Sakura Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]I'm slowly reading through the Suggestions thread and will reply as soon as I can. Hey, do we get nifty banners too? ^^;;[/SIZE][/COLOR]
TheShinje Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 Reason is on the side of the holy warriors. The great satan trips over it's own faulty and illogical fun taking rules, and is powerless in the light of the truth we behold to it's disillusioned membership! We stand strong as they quake and quiver, knowing that they have but a short time left to peddle their heathen wretchedness. Victory is ours, the righteous Jihad will overcome! I am honoured to join the campaign to liberate the boards from the fun stealers and wreckers. Napsahu Akhbarrr!
Zen Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 [QUOTE=Sakura][COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]I'm slowly reading through the Suggestions thread and will reply as soon as I can. Hey, do we get nifty banners too? ^^;;[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [color=darkred][size=1] Yeah, if we aren't doing the whole protest, then I want one of those coolo banners.[/color][/size]
2010DigitalBoy Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 It is heartening knowing my first friend ever on OB will be fighting alongside me. May his motto cry aloud! viva Otaku! EDIT: Wether intentionally or not, it looks like Prem's the traitor >_>
Charles Posted June 8, 2007 Author Posted June 8, 2007 Premonition if you do not delete that anti-hentai post in the suggestions forum, I am going to publicly feed you to the blue demon.
2010DigitalBoy Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 [quote name='Charles']Premonition if you do not delete that anti-hentai post in the suggestions forum, I am going to publicly feed you to the blue demon.[/quote] i would've hung him over a vat of acid by his... well, I said it before XD but hey, you're the commander :p In any event, he has rectified his ways and admitted his true perverse nature. for that, he gets a free Terrorism Donut. In fact... Terrorism Donuts all around!
Aberinkula Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 [B]I didn't want to admit my obsession with naked chicks. Hell my dad has that stuff and when he's gone I look at it. I didn't want to sound like some mega-perv. But hell, just give us the hentai already![/B] [B]Non your da bomb. Wait your a bom! RUN!!!!!!!![/B] [COLOR=Red][B]Edited out swearing--Charles.[/B][/COLOR]
Charles Posted June 8, 2007 Author Posted June 8, 2007 Um....yeah, anyway, after Engel's post, we are no longer pursuing an avenue for rescuing him, after that horrendous post he made in the very same topic. For all intents and purposes, he is now considered an enemy. But seriously, I am worried about some of you. The concept of debating in favor of something should not be so confusing. Knuckle up! We have had one guy give away the location of a bomb, and now we have our own terrorists arguing WITH the OBCTU. So help me God, if I see something like this again, there is going to be trouble. At any rate, I am exercising my right as terrorist leader and electing indifference as our spokesperson because right now, I feel that she is a good choice.
Zen Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 [color=darkred][size=1] Premonition continues to worry me with his confused post. It would seem that the CTU has clouded his thinking. He obviously doesn't surely know which side he is on... maybe a little 're-education' is in order. Put on the shopping list, "lots of rocks".[/color][/size]
Aberinkula Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 [B]So Engel's a traitor is he? That makes two people here that are or were traitors. This is bad! Soon someone else will come and betray us too! [/B] [B]You want me to tell the CTU to kill Engel or what? I'll sick the blue beast on him if I have to![/B]
Charles Posted June 8, 2007 Author Posted June 8, 2007 [QUOTE=Premonition]I heard that 2007DigitalBoy was a complete [B]douche[/B]! :p But after admitting my obseession,[B] I still think it's not a good idea[/B]. What if someone catches on? Maybe the cops will make sure members over 18 are banned. Even though hentai = good, cops = bad! But still we should have a hentai form. Damn it all to hell, now I'm confused... :mad: [/QUOTE] Premonition is scratching a picture in the sand, obviously very satisfied and very absorbed in the project, for it is taking all of Premonition's brain power to draw his own name. Suddenly, The Boss appears in the entrance of the terrorist cave and motions for Premonition enter. Excitedly, Premonition scampers over to him. "Hey, lol, wuz up Boss?" he says. The Boss squints through the hot, blazing sun at him. His mouth twists in disgust. "Charlie Bin Laden would like to speak with you, immediately." "lol rly?" Premonition says. "Rly--er, really," The Boss says. "w00t!" Premonition says, as he brushes past The Boss and enters the base. When he enters Charlie Bin Laden's cave, sees the terrorist leader, sitting behind a veil of darkness. Only his shining eyes are clearly apparent. "Hello," Charlie says, "Do you know why you are here, Premonition?' Drooling and dumbfounded, Premonition merely grunts in confusion. "You have been quite the active terrorist lately, Premonition. I have a reward for you, come closer." A sickly smile spreads across Charlie's black lips as Premonition inches toward him like an excited puppy. Finally, Premonition is standing right before Charlie. "Now bend down and lean forward," Charlie says. Of course, the unsuspecting Premonition obeys. Charlie immediately slashes him across the throat with a rusty scimitar, sending forth a spray of blood. As Premonition lay on the ground, clutching his neck, wimpering and blathering, Charlie beckons for Rai Al Haswiri and grins as he enters. "Do what you will with this piece of trash, my friend. Take his remains to the Blue Demon's chamber; he will make for a good snack. Suffice to say, his final quest for glory has ended."
Raiha Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 [COLOR=DarkOrchid][font=times][i]The faithful memebers gathered around me, Rai Al Haswiri, Reverend mind you, and placed their black hoods over their heads. The beloved leader handed me the ceremonial holy sword, the Sword of Sephiroth. Premonition shivered, held in the very firm grip of Boss and Jeremiah. I laughed aloud while the people around me chanted rhythmically.[/i] "Jenova, Jenova, take us back to Sephiroth....Jenova..." "Oh no, not like this!" "You had your chance traitor! Be honored to die in this way?! Soon you will feel the touch of the Great Mother!" [i]With a forward, and then backswing, I lopped his head off, with a fantastic gush of arterial blood. The chanting came to a hushed pause, and Charlie reached for the head and held it up high over his head. Immediately, the chanting started anew and I raised the bloody sword, whirling it over my head.[/i] "It is over! He he has joined the Great Mother?! Praise Hojo!" [i]Riotous laughter began, laughter so loud it could be heard in a frightening echo across the entire Square, making the counter terrorist heathens shiver in their whitewashed fear. The remaining bits of the traitor were set on fire by a very enthusiastic Dead and then eaten while still on fire by the Blue beast that we loved so much. A flurry of rocks were tossed in the air for celebration, and White leapt around in circles with Simplicity and Sakura. Indifference shouted with glee, leaping to the ramparts, holding the head.[/i] "We've done Jenova's work! Fear us! Fear the Lifestream!" [i]Just before the Blue Jihad managed to finish off the intestines, I nipped in and ripped them away from the huge teeth and crushing jaws. With a quick flick, I tossed them towards the very big pitbulls that were straining and jerking at their cast iron collars.[/i] "Feed and receive the gift of the Mother!" [i]With happy growls and chuckles, the horrible sounds of gushing tissue was heard. [/i][/font][/COLOR]
2010DigitalBoy Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 I'll miss that poor, ignorant child. I really wanted to be the one to take his life... oh well. Who wants more donuts?!
Ellerby Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 [COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]White lay wide awake in his desert hole-house thinking about the possible spy. [i]Who on this entire earth would ever think about betraying their brothers. Dispicable.[/i] he thought to himself. Then someone burst into his hole unannounced. "White! Premonition was slaughtered!" he would say. "Hurray!" White would announce whole-heartedly. "The Blue Demon will appreciate such lively skin." And then Nonentity and White ate donuts all day long.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Charles Posted June 8, 2007 Author Posted June 8, 2007 Okay, here's the deal: As stated in the private message, there are three possible suspects among you that could be terrorists. I would like for you to all private message [B]indifference [/B] questions that you would like to ask these suspects. None of the questions may be too straightforward (i.e., what is your username). indifference will then choose [B]three[/B] of the submitted questions to ask the suspects. She will post them up in this thread. The suspects will them private message [B]me[/B] their answers. I will post their answers in this thread. Your questions will be due [B]tomorrow night[/B]. So, I suggest that you promptly private message [B]indifference[/B] your questions. You will have three rounds of questions at your disposal. At the end of the third, you will have to guess who the traitor is. So, I suggest that you do not squander this chance to get your questions in, whatever they may be.
Zen Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 [color=darkred][size=1] I called Shy on his bluff, you guys... so please... help me now! Anime Lounge, check it.[/color][/size]
2010DigitalBoy Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 Nonentity heard a resonation of voices in the atmosphere. [i] is that... prayer?[/i] He quickly realised it was the sound of the heart - the voices of the OBCTU singing in prayer for his comerade. "How dare they desecrate my firend's grave with the words of their feeble god? I shall have my vengeance on them or dishonering the death of my comerade!"
Dagger Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 [QUOTE=The Boss][color=darkred][size=1] I called Shy on his bluff, you guys... so please... help me now! Anime Lounge, check it.[/color][/size][/QUOTE] You aren't doing anything that hasn't been done before, bud. We've had hentai discussion threads in the past. ETA: Haha, wow, for some reason I thought this was in the S&F forum. (Damn tabs.) Sorry for jumping in on your topic, guys. ~Dagger~
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now