Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Aceburner']Shinmaru: You're double-jointed? The most I can do is bend just my fingertips.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Kind of nice to see someone realize that upon first glance at my freaky fingers. Most people are more likely to go for the, "OMG YOUR FINGERS!!!! EEK!!!!" reaction lol.
Posted
[IMG]http://i30.tinypic.com/121sqxi.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="HotPink"]Me, sporting OB's magical colours, obviously. I felt the need to show everyone my gracious figure and boney arms. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]So every girl needs a little red dress right?

Granted this wasn't something I picked out for myself, this is something my friend picked and said 'get this for the Casino Royale formal on Friday.' So I did. Go me.

Of course I didn't get any pictures from the party because everyone was blind by 9:30 anyway except me and perhaps the only other asian there. Wohoo.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Call me a master of stating the obvious, but D'Ann, you really do look hot in that little red dress.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Call me a master of stating the obvious, but D'Ann, you really do look hot in that little red dress.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

You, sir, are a master of stating the obvious.


Sorry, somebody had to.


That said, he's right. And I don't even like red clothes for the most part. (Black is more my color.)
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms] So far my senior year has consisted of:

Modeling in a NYC hotel room:
[img]http://xs227.xs.to/xs227/08185/mod1257.png[/img]

Modeling obnoxiously in NYC:
[img]http://xs227.xs.to/xs227/08185/mod2895.png[/img]

Distracting fellow studious Model UNers at 1 in the morning:
[img]http://xs227.xs.to/xs227/08185/mod4884.png[/img]

Winning 1st place, hell yeah!:
[img]http://xs227.xs.to/xs227/08185/mod6135.png[/img]

Trying to figure out what country this is supposed to represent:
[img]http://xs227.xs.to/xs227/08185/mod7450.png[/img]

And modeling in an empty movie theatre:
[img]http://xs227.xs.to/xs227/08185/mod8522.jpg[/img][/font]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]You has a third leg.

o_O[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] I try my best to keep it hidden. [/font]
Posted
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]This seems fun. Why not? Not enough man juice around these picture threads anyways it seems.


[URL="http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t139/JimitheGreat11/me2.jpg"][I]Me ... last year I think with one of my friends[/I][/URL]

[URL="http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t139/JimitheGreat11/me-1.jpg"][I]Most recent picture, talking to the gf[/I][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[SIZE=1]It was our school prom on Friday and I have some pictures for everyone ^_^ we had a great time taking the piss out of the plastics haha.

[url=http://a193.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/61/l_9f982236d10128915542da4b75c1be18.jpg]Me and my best friend.[/URL]
[url=http://a403.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/45/l_67ccc442118e3184e9061c7e76e5fb6a.jpg]Myself and my amazing guys haha[/URL]
[url=http://a753.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/42/l_82395aa74b18801ddb49ead7366fbf40.jpg]Everyone in front of the limo[/URL][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Neptune'][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]This seems fun. Why not? Not enough man juice around these picture threads anyways it seems. [/I][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]
[size=1]... I don't dare to click the pictures after that man juice remark.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Boo'][size=1]... I don't dare to click the pictures after that man juice remark.[/size][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Wow, lol. That's definitely not what I was going for there. Don't be scurred, no man juice in the actual pictures.[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Garamond"]I just had my grad this past week! It was very exciting, I got lots of comments on my dress, which felt awesome xD I'm far too excited about it to not share, even days later, haha.


my hair! (Professionally done, of course.. no way in hell I could do that, ever.)
[URL=http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0191rp4.jpg][IMG]http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5070/img0191rp4.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]


me and my bestfriend as my date, at the banquet.
[URL=http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0197rj3.jpg][IMG]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1705/img0197rj3.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

pimpin' aint EZ
[URL=http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=n65558741812384862428xk4.jpg][IMG]http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/715/n65558741812384862428xk4.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

my best friend is rly hot =3
[URL=http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0201fp0.jpg][IMG]http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/176/img0201fp0.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

haha and I haven't even SEEN half of the ones from aftergrad. That's where things got really attractive, I'm sure, ahah.[/FONT]
Posted
[color=crimson]haha, a picture where Rai looks hot to me! Incredible!

[img]http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v198/118/89/543153284/n543153284_456274_2983.jpg[/img]

Jedi Outfits, handmade by us, for my girlfriend's five year old brother's birthday.

[img]http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v166/118/89/543153284/n543153284_292878_8984.jpg[/img]

:)[/color]
Posted
[B]I. AM. WOMAN.[/B]

:3

[IMG]http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w224/KimmehWolfwood/Realism%20of%20Kimmeh/IMG_0309.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE="1"][B][I]And clearly, I'm somebody's daddy. Gooo Drumline.[/I][/B][/SIZE]
Posted
[U]Yup, definitely tired of Zen trying to show off abs that aren't there...[/U]




[IMG]http://i26.tinypic.com/2wmmkx3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i28.tinypic.com/dyyp0.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[quote name='Mykul][U']Yup, definitely tired of Zen trying to show off abs that aren't there...[/U][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Well, you got the abs, he's got the fingers.

[I]*shot*[/I][/FONT]
Posted
My middle fingers were lost in a tragic accident when I was five. Thanks for bringing back terrible, nightmare-ish memories, Morph. Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to type?

*tear*
Posted
[quote name='Mykul'][U]Yup, definitely tired of Zen trying to show off abs that aren't there...[/U][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Navy"]
I hope you know I just about died...

Warn a girl when you're going to post something like that. D:[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Zen][color=royalblue][size=1]May I say "**** all of you".[/color'][/size][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]No you may not, as that would be redundant.

And to back up my claim may I present [URL="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/ImFreakinPerfect001.jpg"][COLOR="Blue"]Exhibit A[/COLOR][/URL].

Technically you [I]could[/I], of course, but that would just mean you are a parrot. Also, I [I]never[/I] forget what you people look like. [ha, irony][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]No you may not, as that would be redundant.

And to back up my claim may I present [URL="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/ImFreakinPerfect001.jpg"][COLOR="Blue"]Exhibit A[/COLOR][/URL].

Technically you [I]could[/I], of course, but that would just mean you are a parrot. Also, I [I]never[/I] forget what you people look like. [ha, irony][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][size=1]

Ah, time is a cruel mistress. I was planning on being dead by now so people could use that pic for cool t-shirts and graffiti like Tupac or something... Looks like my plans backfired.

But fine. I'll provide a fully clothed, and civil picture of myself soon, so you can all shut your dirty little mouths.[/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Zen'][color=royalblue][size=1]But fine. I'll provide a fully clothed, and civil picture of myself soon, so you can all shut your dirty little mouths.[/color][/size][/QUOTE]The only one I see here with a "dirty little mouth" as you put it is you. :p So yes do try to provide us with a normal ego-[I]less [/I]picture.
Posted
[size=1]I am officially sexy now. Redheads definately do it better.

[url=http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa82/brierlotus91/Me/Copy04.jpg]Looking at you[/url]
[url=http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa82/brierlotus91/Me/Copy03.jpg]Howls[/url]
[url=http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa82/brierlotus91/Me/Copy01.jpg]Head on[/url][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff']The only one I see here with a "dirty little mouth" as you put it is you. :p So yes do try to provide us with a normal ego-[I]less [/I]picture.[/QUOTE]
[color=royalblue][size=1]

Forgive my colorful language. Also, when you have an ego as inflated as mine, its difficult to do anything "ego-[i]less[/i]".

Now, as promised...

At a friend's birthday party with two buddies.

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/GraduatedMikeLakis.jpg[/IMG]

Same Party, different friends. And yes, that is celary in my mouth in both pictures.

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/GraduatedMikeLakisMarly.jpg[/IMG]

After my Latin Dance show with my girlfriend. I'm smiling like Michael Cera for some reason.

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/LatinDanceShow.jpg[/IMG]


[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...