Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I like that photo, Stephanie! Flowers in the hair.

Speaking of hair befores and afters... (Hmmm, haven't done this in a long time... let's see if it will work.)

2004:
[img]http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af348/slitherdiddle/Picture73.jpg[/img]

2010 one morning:
[img]http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af348/slitherdiddle/P1070235copy.jpg[/img]

2010 that afternoon:
[img]http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af348/slitherdiddle/P1070241copy.jpg[/img]
Posted
[quote name='Ravenstorture' date='19 June 2010 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1276996958' post='695635']
I like that photo, Stephanie! Flowers in the hair.
[/quote]
:) It goes with a song I wrote called Rustic.

And you're so pretty!
Posted
[font="Garamond"]@Ravenstorture, love the look, you pull off both the bob and the septum piercing extremely well!

I'm in love with my new blonde hair. Well, newish. I dyed it about a month ago, when I got back home from University. Very happy with how it turned out, I've missed it!

[img]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4778/newblonde.jpg[/img][/font]
Posted (edited)
[img]http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/118/l_cc176365fcff45b695c6ea8724ea9d28.jpg[/img]
It was taken a wile ago, but here you go, Botar in the flesh. *the guy on the right, not the pretty woman.* Edited by Botar
Posted
[quote name='DeathKnight' date='30 June 2010 - 11:09 PM' timestamp='1277932197' post='696225']
[img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs557.ash1/32441_424771768754_508398754_5672045_2964359_n.jpg[/img]

[color=crimson]Hello.[/color]
[/quote]

[url]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31393135&l=5fe50bd4a2&id=1363436966[/url]

[font=Garamond][size=2]Hi Ken.[/size][/font]
Posted
[size="1"][font="Arial"] It's been a while since I've really posted here, and I saw a hair before and after thing from earlier so here we go!

[img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v231/73/39/515250417/n515250417_554020_2767.jpg[/img]
This was how I looked when I could last consider myself active on OB.

Since then, I've...

[img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs036.snc1/3291_66344935417_515250417_1756774_638864_n.jpg[/img]
Grown a beard.

[img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs265.snc1/9222_121895545417_515250417_2539880_288711_n.jpg[/img]
Grown out my hair for the longest it's ever been. (There's pictures around of it longer but I love this one.)

[img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs013.ash2/34006_398107105417_515250417_4445284_517539_n.jpg[/img]
And cut it all off.

[/font][/size]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='07 July 2010 - 09:31 PM' timestamp='1278552704' post='696759']
This is me today having a wonderful time!
[/quote]


chibi, those pictures are super cute!

I'm in the process of compiling supercute videos of Mr. Maul & me. They will be up on the internet eventually.
Posted
Me smoking away happily at a hookah bar (about 2 years old)

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y255/Link2164/n1351920298_30425791_8271.jpg?t=1279096005[/img]


And something much "cleaner"
Fear teh cookiez!

[img]http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab61/ravestone2164/Photoon2010-02-08at2344.jpg?t=1279096118[/img]


These pictures are quite old. But thats all I've got.


Posted (edited)
guess i may as well put a face to this name...
this is a photo from my last day of the San Francisco trip. it is summer, but you couldn't tell it there. (I also tried to fit in so I bought that fabulous scarf)
[center][img]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/lemes.jpg[/img][/center] Edited by CaNz
Posted
[font="Garamond"]Old picture of Afton and I.

[center][url]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31416514&l=a7931efa0c&id=1363436966[/url][/center]

We're such a loving couple. [/font]
Posted
[img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs332.snc3/29202_1324031340964_1236270405_31037064_7930245_n.jpg[/img]

the fray & I
Posted
[quote name='DisrespectWomenEarnALiving' date='14 July 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1279139291' post='697310']
[youtube]M8H1sMO0F1Y[/youtube]
[/quote]


I laughed at this way more than I should have...

Hooray beer!

Anyway, for relevence, this is what you should NOT do at four in the morning,
Posted
[quote name='Lady Shy' date='21 July 2010 - 07:45 AM' timestamp='1279716349' post='697583']
Is that a vest of hair? How ravishing.
[/quote]


Don't judge. It took me years to hunt down enough dogs to weave this fine overcoat.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Guess it's my turn.  Here's a pic of me from a couple of years ago.  I still look the same though.


[img]http://a.imageshack.us/img235/6636/mewithnewlookjm7.jpg[/img]

Since this was taken I've filled both of those shelves in the background from top to bottom with anime DVDs.

Posted
Time dong to me what it always does, I look completely different, yet exactly the same.

[IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa82/brierlotus91/DSCN6663.jpg[/IMG]

And that is my awesome new Mayday Parade shirt. <3 lovelovelove

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...