BabyGirl Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [size=1][color=darkblue] I may have had a handba...er, GameCube avatar, but that doesn't mean that I'm female![/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Speaking of the handbag, James, what [i]IS[/i] this new avatar of yours?![/color]
Vegitto4 Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]male: TN: 10 1/3 safer: 9 5/6 anti: 5 1/5 piromunkie: 4 james: 3 5/6 SuperSayian4444: 2 1/5 SS Trunks: 1 2/3 Warlock: 1 5/6 duogodofdeath: 1 1/3 SSJ2Gohu: 1 voodoo: 1 akito: 1 outlawdragon: 1 Final_Flash: 5/6 kuja: 1/2 NorykoAngelcry: 1/2 jcgoudy: 1/2 justin: 1/2 defcon5: 1/2 altron gundam: 1/2 Rico Tranzrig: 1/3 MajinVegeta: 1/5 Death Knight: 1/5 Vegitto 04: 1/5 females: BabyGirl: 20 1/3 Lady M: 6 5/6 Raiha: 6 1/2 cera: 3 5/6 kool aid13: 2 1/2 anna: 2 Mystical Pan: 1 1/2 ginnylyn: 1 1/3 Morning dew: 1 1/3 gold angelwoman: 1 1/3 Navi: 1 stormwing: 1 Voodoo: 1 (yes i know) *Galaxy-Girl* 1 lady_saya-jin: 1/2 topaz: 1/2 Queen Asuka: 1/2 SSJ Chic: 1/3 james: 1/3 (that hand bag did u in) Sig: safer: 7 Anna: 3 1/2 TN: 3 Mystic Pan: 3 kuja: 2 Matt D.: 2 MOB: 2 Raiha: 1 1/2 Final Flash: 1 1/2 Rico: 1 adam:1 cera: 1 Nerdsy: 1 defcon5: 1 piromunkie: 1 smokey joe: 1 neo cactaur: 1 *Galaxy Girl*: 1 will2x: 1 james: 1/2 anime girl: 1/2 athena: 1/2 Avatar Safer: 19 1/2 Rico: 5 1/2 Final_flash: 5 1/2 TN: 3 james: 2 cera: 1 1/2 piromunkie: 1 1/2 Neo Cactaur: 1 1/2 MOB: 1 1/2 babygirl: 1 ginnylyn: 1 cloud: 1 kuja: 1 voodoo: 1 Anna:1 Warlock: 1 dragon warrior: 1 thimoc: 1 Role Player Anti: 5 11/12 Rico: 4 1/3 SS Trunks: 3 1/3 ginnylyn: 3 Raiha: 2 5/6 Final flash: 2 1/3 Warlock: 1 5/6 Safer: 1 3/4 SuperSayian4444: 1 3/4 DeathKnight: 1 3/4 Mei: 1 1/2 Dragon Warrior: 1/3 Anna: 1 emcew: 1 Gold Angelwoman: 1 Athena: 1/2 DBZman: 1/2 liamc2: 1/3 Anime: Mystical Pan: 4 1/2 Safer: 4 Queen Asuka: 4 Akito: 2 1/2 TN: 1 Miztick Gohan10: 1 Sailor Meike: 1 Anna: 1 SSJ2Goku: 1 DBZman: 1 Altron Gundam: 1/2 Shadow Gohan: 1/2 Rico: 1/2 DBZ Altron Gundam: 12 TN: 6 DBZman: 5 coolkam007: 2 safer: 1 1/2 Anna: 1 Lady M: 1 Saiyaman: 1 gohan: 1 ~videl~: 1 AJ2K1: 1 kool aid13: 1 digimon virginia (ginnylyn): 9 1/2 cera: 8 1/2 D*Star: 2 renee: 1 Anna: 1 Blank_el-minez: 1 shyguy:1 Digital Monster: 1 gold angelwoman: 1 gundam Alteron Gundam: 4 1/2 Safer: 2 1/2 Shinji: 1 Trwa066: 1 Anna: 1 tenchi Nothing674: 2 ShyGuy: 2 Anna: 1 Mishi: 1 Kaioshin: 1 Gaming: rico: 9 1/3 NorykoAngelcry:3 5/6 kuja: 3 james: 2 1/2 Squashed Snail: 2 cloud:1 defcon5: 1 death knight: 1 Anna: 1 jcgoudy: 5/6 safer: 1/2 pokemon Nerdsy: 4 1/2 Vaporjolt: 3 1/2 saiyaman: 3 cruizr: 1 Anna: 1 Ben: 1 Squashed Snail: 1 Altron Gundam: 1/2 Gary Oak: 1/2 Final Fantasy Safer: 13 1/2 cloud: 9 kuja: 5 neocactar: 1 1/2 Anna: 1 Final Flash: 1 James: 1/2 AJ2K1: 1/2 zelda kuja: 10 jcgoudy: 9 Navi: 1 1/2 Rico: 1 1/2 babygirl: 1 Anna: 1 Cloud: 1 newby: unregistered: 4 NeoCactaur: 3 MOB: 2 Saiyadude: 2 Morning Dew: 2 Queen Asuka: 1 7/10 kool aid13: 1 woody: 1 1/5 forte: 1 outlaw: 1 NorykoAngelcry: 1 Lady M: 1 Mishi: 1 coolcam007: 1 digi22beck: 1 athena: 1 Super Goten: 1 Anti: 1 Anna: 1 outlawdragon: 1 Tursi: 7/10 stormwing: 1/5 redhottie: 1/5 oldie safer: 8 1/3 james: 7 7/12 justin: 4 5/6 adam: 4 1/2 TN: 3 1/2 Masterfork: 3 1/4 piromunkie: 3 voodoo: 3 nerdsy: 2 Babygirl: 1 ginnylyn: 1 lady_saya-jin: 1 ZF foredaddy: 1 Anna: 1 DeathKnight: 1 cera: 1/2 renee: 1/2 topaz: 1 blanks777: 1/4 victreebell: 1/4 best member: TN: 3 2/3 safer: 3 Babygirl: 3 adam: 3 james: 2 5/6 cera: 1 5/6 SS Trunks: 1 7/12 Anna: 1 1/2 Heaven's Cloud: 1 shyguy: 1 forte: 1 AJ2K1: 1 Lady M: 1 gohan: 1 blanks: 1 anti: 5/6 gold angelwoman: 1/3 mystical Pan: 1/3 SSj2Gohu: 1/3 Final Flash: 1/4 Warlock 1/4 best staff member: james: 16 5/6 (suck ups) adam: 8 1/3 safer: 6 1/2 babygirl: 3 1/2 TN: 3 Final Flash: 2 1/3 ginnylyn: 1 1/2 kuja: 1 coolkam007: 1/2 Altron Gundam: 1/2 Rico: 1/2 all: 1 (not counted in personal total) Anna: sorry voodoo i wont count your vote she isnt a mod... Next mod: shyguy: 10 1/2 jcgoudy:7 Lady M:6 1/3 SS Trunks: 3 1/3 piromunkie: 1 1/2 ginnylyn: 1 (sorry :() Anna: 1 Saiyaman: 1 SSJ2Gohu: 1 DBZman: 1 Justin: 1 Squashed Snail: 1 Mystical Pan: 1/2 outlawdragon: 1/2 anti: 1/3 these should be pretty accurate after 3 hours of this... i could be off a little and i appoligze for any and all spelling mistakes ;) brb i have to go to the bathroom bad now ;) [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] aw man, well, atleast i made it up there. I figured i would be on the dbz one at least, I used to post there all the time, oh well, time to go post...............
Dragonballzman Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 WTF!!!??? I came 3rd in best DBZ person!?!?!? :eek: I never knew I was so popular! :wow:
Break Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]next time we are thinking of having a few more catagories and only letting you for one person to make the counting easier and THAT would be much easier on the people who count...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Cool, I didn't get picked for anything... I will next year though... Most annoying member: ShadowGohan Strictest Mod: Kuja SPAMmiest member: kuja can guess this one... ;)[/SIZE]
Guest Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Speaking of the handbag, James, what [i]IS[/i] this new avatar of yours?![/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=orangered][size=1] Well if your talking about the one with the writing on it, if i remember he told me over AIM that it was Japanese writing, i forgot what he said it was thou....-.- Im an idiot, forgetting the most important part -.-[/color][/size]
Sara Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [size=1][color=darkblue]Heeyy now... I may have had a handba...er, GameCube avatar, but that doesn't mean that I'm female! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to take these curlers out of my hair...[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Wheeee! James is being strange and funny again! [mod voice]People, there's is no reason under heaven for you to quote thwe entirety of that insanely long post.....[/mod voice][/FONT]
Mike Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson] oldie safer: 8 1/3 james: 7 7/12 justin: 4 5/6 adam: 4 1/2 TN: 3 1/2 Masterfork: 3 1/4 piromunkie: 3 voodoo: 3 nerdsy: 2 Babygirl: 1 ginnylyn: 1 lady_saya-jin: 1 ZF foredaddy: 1 Anna: 1 DeathKnight: 1 cera: 1/2 renee: 1/2 topaz: 1 blanks777: 1/4 victreebell: 1/4[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] NOT FAIR!!! I used to be on here as VEGGETO a long time ago, I was on Otaku v1 and was member #992, i'm older then everyone in that list except: Adam Blanks777 masterfork I'm older then all of the rest... :( :bawl: :(
Vegitto4 Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 yeah, well, now I am Vegitto. sorry for stealing it.
NeoCactuar Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson] newby: unregistered: 4 NeoCactaur: 3 MOB: 2 Saiyadude: 2 Morning Dew: 2 Queen Asuka: 1 7/10 kool aid13: 1 woody: 1 1/5 forte: 1 outlaw: 1 NorykoAngelcry: 1 Lady M: 1 Mishi: 1 coolcam007: 1 digi22beck: 1 athena: 1 Super Goten: 1 Anti: 1 Anna: 1 outlawdragon: 1 Tursi: 7/10 stormwing: 1/5 redhottie: 1/5 [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Whooooo!! 2nd in best n00b, hehehhe go me!
Guest Altron Gundam Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i] [B] NOT FAIR!!! I used to be on here as VEGGETO a long time ago, I was on Otaku v1 and was member #992, i'm older then everyone in that list except: Adam Blanks777 masterfork I'm older then all of the rest... :( :bawl: :( [/B][/QUOTE] At least Vegitto4 spelled his own name right, lol ^_^. Anyway, thanks for voting me best DBZ and Gundam person! I really appreaciate it ^^. And also, I'm the source that James got that 1/3 vote in for best female, ROTFLMAO!!! :laugh:
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i] [B] NOT FAIR!!! I used to be on here as VEGGETO a long time ago...[/B][/QUOTE] Hey hey..... I think I remember that member name.....
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [size=1][b]Woohoo! I came in different places all over the place and didn't even get a chance to vote! *Busts a move* Man I gottta fix my signature now.[/size][/b]
Sephiroth Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Speaking of the handbag, James, what [i]IS[/i] this new avatar of yours?![/color] [/B][/QUOTE] his avatar is the japanese logo for jet grind radio future, a game coming out on the xbox.... damn, I won more than everyone else had, I thought TN was going to clean up this time, seems everyone still likes me being around here :)
James Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] his avatar is the japanese logo for jet grind radio future, a game coming out on the xbox.... [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]Ahh! No, actually, it's the logo for Jet Set Radio on Dreamcast. Heheh. The JSRF logo will be my next avatar...though it has no Japanese text in it (even the Japanese logo). It's pretty funky though, it looks like a barcode.[/size]
Sephiroth Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [size=1]Ahh! No, actually, it's the logo for Jet Set Radio on Dreamcast. Heheh. The JSRF logo will be my next avatar...though it has no Japanese text in it (even the Japanese logo). It's pretty funky though, it looks like a barcode.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] *shrugs* I wouldn't know, I don't think I have seen the logo to future yet, I assumed it was future because I didn't think you would have the original as your avatar with the sequal coming out soon....
James Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] *shrugs* I wouldn't know, I don't think I have seen the logo to future yet, I assumed it was future because I didn't think you would have the original as your avatar with the sequal coming out soon.... [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]Sequel coming out soon? Bah. 'tis still a fair distance away yet. However, I loved the original and felt that the Dreamcast was the most underrated console of all time. JSR was SO awesome. Guh :love2: Anyway...that's off topic, so let's let the other winners step up for their acceptance speeches...lol.[/size]
Alexander Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 Hmmm... perhaps I can go for the best fanfiction writer award... though by all accounts there is no such award....
Warlock Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i] [B]what was this about? [/B][/QUOTE] If you don't know now, you never will...
liamc2 Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 i got a vote for best rpg person :wow:! who voted for me? 1/3, I have noo idea what that means. .sad really. .
Fall Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B]i got a vote for best rpg person :wow:! who voted for me? 1/3, I have noo idea what that means. .sad really. . [/B][/QUOTE] M........... nope! not saying a word! My mouth is sealed! .........how do we get halves and quarters and all them fractions and stuff? :confused:
Desbreko Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 [color=indigo]My name is in here, so I thought I'd ask what these votes are from. I did notice that I got 17th for the male catagory. WOOHOO!!! *bangs his head against the wall* :cross: I also noticed that I came in 2nd for the Zelda catagory... IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN 1st!!! dang that kuja! LoL! Although seriously, I consider kuja to be my equel in Zelda knowledge. And then I came down to the next mod catagory... *sees himself in 2nd* :eek::eek::eek::wow: WOW! I had no idea I was that popular! Congrats to Shyguy, too! So, really. What are they from?[/color]
Shy Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]Heh. WTG, James, lol. Congrats to all who placed in the "Official Count." 'Specially Shyguy. ;)[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]*Delayed response (sorry, I am grounded right now >_<)* Oh Cera, you are too nice to me, if it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't even be sneaking onto the computer at 2 in the morning when I am grounded. And what was with you voting for me for best digimon member? I can think of at least 4 people who deserve the vote more than I do. Ah well, the more votes the better I suppose... I won the mod award! Wohho, I know I saw the results in the inoffical topic but I am even more glad now that I have seen offical one. I won the Tenchi award too? That is a shocker, but since I win by getting two measly voted I won't really count that one. And who voted for me for "Best Member?" It is a sad day when I walk away with all of the awards while the cool people (too many to list here, but you know who you all are) end up with squat. Now back to polishing my trophies, mua ha ha ha ha![/SIZE]
Alexa Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 [COLOR=chocolate]3rd in Digimon, Yay, D*Star, yay me!!!!...I'll just shut up....Thanks to any who voted for me. [/COLOR] :love:
Yoda Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 Hmm....... 3rd best RPGer, 7th Best Male member, 7th best overall member, 4th most likely to be a mod. This is unnacceptible..... I should have done better j/k lol. Thanks for all the people who voted for me...... especially Seph voting for me as best roleplayer...... I didn't see that coming........:mrt:
Recommended Posts