ChibiHorsewoman Posted January 30, 2009 Author Posted January 30, 2009 [color=teal][font=curlz mt][size=7]O[/color][/font][/size][color=#9933ff]kay, I really just want to hope this works. Because I can never get my tags to work. But this could be my theme song[/color] [youtube=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=]A2WqCWaapM0[/youtube]
Nerdsy Posted January 30, 2009 Posted January 30, 2009 [center][YOUTUBE=El Scorcho]7CEqVTWo4EI[/YOUTUBE][/center] [color=deeppink]It's really difficutl choosing which Weezer song would be best. It's like choosing which child lives which child dies in a hostage situation. And as descriptive of me as "In the Garage" is, I just couldn't bear to see "El Scorcho" killed.[/color]
Kinetix Posted January 31, 2009 Posted January 31, 2009 [quote name='Nerdsy'] [color=deeppink]It's really difficutl choosing which Weezer song would be best. It's like choosing which child lives which child dies in a hostage situation. And as descriptive of me as "In the Garage" is, I just couldn't bear to see "El Scorcho" killed.[/color][/QUOTE] This is quite possibly the best entry in the entire thread.
Darren Posted February 1, 2009 Posted February 1, 2009 [CENTER][B]Pixies - "Hey"[/B] [/CENTER] Self-explanatory. I love the song and the meaning behind it. It's super mellow, like me and that's about it.
Kinetix Posted February 1, 2009 Posted February 1, 2009 [quote name='Darren'][CENTER][B]Pixies - "Hey"[/B] [/CENTER] Self-explanatory. I love the song and the meaning behind it. It's super mellow, like me and that's about it.[/QUOTE] I change my vote for best entry yet.
Nerdsy Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 [quote name='Kinetix']I change my vote for best entry yet.[/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]From now on, you're dead to me.[/color]
2010DigitalBoy Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 Mine would have to be the opening theme to the anime 'ef ~a tale of memories~' entitled 'Euphoric Field.' It's an okay song - nothing too special, but the lyrics, spirit, and message all reflect my beliefs, my place in life, and what I'm trying to do. Hence my naming my blog after it. It's sung in English, but good luck understanding it ^^;;
Darren Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 [quote name='2009DigitalBoy']Mine would have to be the opening theme to the anime 'ef ~a tale of memories~' entitled 'Euphoric Field.' It's an okay song - nothing too special, but the lyrics, spirit, and message all reflect my beliefs, my place in life, and what I'm trying to do. Hence my naming my blog after it. [/QUOTE] ZOMG! DB!!! You're back!!! Kinetix: Gee thanks. I feel special now. ^_^ Nerdsy: Don't worry. You still have my vote!
David Grohl Posted February 4, 2009 Posted February 4, 2009 Alright, I've given this some more thought and I've read through this thread, and now I think my theme song is either... [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Where is my Mind - the Pixies"]4zP1IjgSO_E[/YOUTUBE] [/CENTER] (Which I can [i]totally[/i] play on drums.) or... [center][YOUTUBE="Hate to Say I Told you So! - the Hives"]tsm2hSKkH7E[/YOUTUBE][/center] I know the two songs are wildly different, but I think that's part of why they represent me. Duality and such.
celestialcharm Posted April 2, 2009 Posted April 2, 2009 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]This season of my life...[/FONT][/COLOR]
Allamorph Posted June 19, 2009 Posted June 19, 2009 [FONT=Arial]I've said "Different Sound", by the Teddybears Stockholm already, but I think Herbie Hancock's [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy0qsrny58I"][COLOR="Blue"]"Chameleon"[/COLOR][/URL] also works. And so you don't die from the length, here's the shorter, more fun Ferguson arrangement.[/FONT] [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Chameleon"]9SYDO3YE2AI[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]
chibi-master Posted June 20, 2009 Posted June 20, 2009 I Gotta Get Thru This by Daniel Bedingfield or Grow Up by Simple Plan
Alaska Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 [SIZE="2"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]I'd say the song that really describes right now is either Even if it Kills Me by Motion City Soundtrack, or Ever by Flipper.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
The_letter_L Posted June 14, 2010 Posted June 14, 2010 Rough and Ready by Trace Atkins... I'm a hick that likes anime, sue me
Raiha Posted June 16, 2010 Posted June 16, 2010 (edited) [font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932cc"] My themesong? Megadeath's "She-Wolf" Because I really am, the mother of all evil. [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwbBz59lIQo"]She-Wolf on Youtube[/url][/color][/size][/font] Edited June 16, 2010 by Raiha
xaos Posted July 30, 2010 Posted July 30, 2010 I picked my theme song years ago. It's "Galaxy Bounce" by the Chemical Brothers. It has this kind of eccentric feel to it, which fits me.
PiroMunkie Posted August 16, 2010 Posted August 16, 2010 [color="#006400"][font="Georgia"]It would have to be somewhere between [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4gFpiRD2PI]"Mayonaise"[/url] and [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yoh6G_11cKw]"Landslide" (Fleetwood Mac cover)[/url] by the Smashing Pumpkins.[/font][/color]
Nony Posted August 16, 2010 Posted August 16, 2010 For some reason I've always considered [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abPQbNAAxIc]"Atatakai Kizuna"[/url] from Scrapped Princess to be a fairly fitting theme song for me. Or, you know, if I wanted to be more obvious, I could say [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpc4ZR8-Fvg]"Obsession"[/url] by See-Saw.
Simplebeast Posted August 16, 2010 Posted August 16, 2010 Kashmir- Led Zeppelin Thats right, I'm a hard rock nut. Like to see you try and crack that.
Magus Posted August 18, 2010 Posted August 18, 2010 (edited) I never really thought about it, and even then I wouldn't really say I have a theme song until I'm pissed because I tend to keep listening to it over and over until I'm a cooled off. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo0fLlRszwQ[/media] Like I said, I mainly listen to it when I'm pissed because it just feels like an anger song (I really feel like beating the livin #### out of something though). It's like Eminem is saying everything you wanna say, or you can relate to everything he's saying. Edited August 18, 2010 by Beretta
James P. Galvatron Posted September 9, 2010 Posted September 9, 2010 (edited) If anything my theme song would have to be So Fresh and So Clean by Outkast cause I mean comeon its an amazing song and just has a real slick instrumental. If not that then CHerub Rock by Smashing PUmpkins Edited September 9, 2010 by James P. Galvatron
nightscapture Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 My theme song changes a lot because my mood is always changing...huzzah. But right now, my theme song is this: Stand my Ground by Within Temptation (whatever if you guys disagree)
Stawks Posted January 24, 2011 Posted January 24, 2011 (edited) I'm a paleontologist. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7zo2zY1Zqg[/media] Or at least I would be. Apparently you have to go to school for that ****. I don't care man. I am a paleontologist. But really my theme song is this, because I'm in a constant state of regret that lends itself naturally to nostalgia. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R2pZQ0eqs8[/media] EDIT: This board doesn't use [yt][/yt] tags?! Maddening. Edited January 24, 2011 by Stawks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now