Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
lol hmmm....

i think Dawner should have a run in with this young sir.

wonder how this is going to play out...


Gooood job gals lol

so Charlie's angels - like
Posted
[quote name='Inuyasha Fandom']I can so see it now..... Karyn, Cali, and Anya...


"Good morning, Charlie."

"Good morning, angels."[/QUOTE]

Nah, Karyn'd mess it up. Sorta like,

"Good morning, Ch- OOOH!!! DONUTS! I WANT ONE!" *NOM*
Posted
will dawner ever live down his blonde moments?? :animeswea

well i kinda wanted an interaction with itachi buuuuuut... okay lol

Boobies or good for bongos... i must agree with dawnie
Posted
[quote name='Knuckles' Girl'][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]You guys think Dritz is gonna pee him self reading these when he gets back? Oh I do, I really do. lol. [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

He totally is...

And Yuin is a bit like Itachi I guess now that I've googled the hell outta him. 'Cept Yuin is different by motives I guess.
I'm gonna really party with you guys next time. Heh.
Posted
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]*looks at him like he's nuts* Do you have any idea what is in those things? There is probably enough sugar in those things to make a city run by rat power for months...why else do you think she's so hyper?[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Knuckles' Girl'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]*looks at him like he's nuts* Do you have any idea what is in those things? There is probably enough sugar in those things to make a city run by rat power for months...why else do you think she's so hyper?[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I let out a really odd laugh at this...sorta like Spongebob's (whom I hate), only with my growly voice... Sorta like, "Heheheheheheheh!" Like I was vibrating my trachea or something...
Posted
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Um...yeah I think my posting is gonna be alittle far between at the moment, I'm on a friends computer cause some how I killed my lap top and I know squat about computers so yeah. *sighs* nap...must take nap...:animedepr[/FONT][/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Yes. Im sorry I havent post in 2 weeks. Been busy with work, World of Warcraft, and other things. I'll post within the next day or so.
Posted
[quote name='Knuckles' Girl'][COLOR=navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]You guys think Dritz is gonna pee him self reading these when he gets back? Oh I do, I really do. lol. [/FONT][/COLOR][/quote]

That's a big YES on that statement KG.

We're getting 2 15 min internet accesses per week right now, can't tell you guys how happy I am to see this working out so well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...