Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][QUOTE=Ace][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Oh, it's not new. He just recently one-upped himself by making an entire arc completely pointless through essentially retconning it with Polt Device no Jutsu.

Figured that warranted a reminder.[/FONT][/QUOTE]And here I recall you claiming you were dropping that paticular series. =P Guess fail or not, you're still hooked. :blulaugh:[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]That Christopher Walken thing reminds me of the spoof they did of him at Halloween for Robot Chicken.

"Trick of Treat, that's a very good question. Now I have a question for you. If you guess what's buried under my house, I'l give you a treat."[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I hate it when beard hairs insist on growing into your neck so you can't get them with a shaver until you dig them out.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color="darkgreen"] I don't have a problem with that, how long have you been shaving? I get the hair off my neck easy.[/color]
Posted
[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]And here I recall you claiming you were dropping that paticular series. =P Guess fail or not, you're still hooked. :blulaugh:[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Ah, but that was in the case of a certain character dying. That didn't happen, so my reason to leave was never fulfilled.

This allows me to continue being a fool for reading this series in the futile hope that it someday does something intentionally entertaining again.[/FONT]
Posted
So I'm watching [b]So You Think You Can Dance[/b], and I'm kind of regretting doing so because this one guy that keeps on returning each season is back yet again, and this time he brought reinforcements outside of his mother. >_>
Posted
[quote name='Botar][color="darkgreen"'] I don't have a problem with that, how long have you been shaving? I get the hair off my neck easy.[/color][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Irrelevant. More to the point, I shave twice a week because it's easier to handle it then than the next day with a manual. And I don't use electrics. Not close enough.

So the time lapse is long enough to let hairs curl under.[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I hate it when I put off shaving after a while...not the best feeling on the planet.

Also, when the barber's razor's vaccuum decides to pull your hair on your neck. Ouch.[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Ace][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]This allows me to continue being a [B]fool[/B'] for reading this series in the futile hope that it someday does something intentionally entertaining again.[/FONT][/quote]I was just gonna say.... [I][SIZE="1"]*snerks*[/SIZE][/I]

Anyway, nothing else to add, other than to congratulate Shy on creating a spam fest. =P[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Indi'][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]I was just gonna say.... [I][SIZE="1"]*snerks*[/SIZE][/I]

Anyway, nothing else to add, other than to congratulate Shy on creating a spam fest. =P[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]The spirit of V3 lives on proudly even after seven years.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]The spirit of V3 lives on proudly even after seven years.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Much like V1 and V2 are currently living on in the suggestions forum.[/color]
Posted
[size=1]I've decided that I hate waiting for things, almost to a childish degree. In the past I have worked jobs where I had no idea if I was going to work four hours or 12, but to have [i]plans[/i] with someone like that is absolutely infuriating.

If I watch anymore episodes of The Simpsons on Hulu I think I'm going to break down and cry.

-Shy

[b]Also:[/b] Yes Indi, I'm very proud of creating the most popular thread of the year. Thank you.[/size]
Posted
[FONT= Franklin Gothic Medium] ...

I'll leave that one alone.

Also, the online thingy next to your SN kinda looks like the CBS logo. [/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Korey'][FONT= Franklin Gothic Medium] ...

I'll leave that one alone.

Also, the online thingy next to your SN kinda looks like the CBS logo. [/FONT][/QUOTE]
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
You probably should leave it alone. But I like my conceited moments.

Also, yeah, you're right. That's pretty neat, wow. I never noticed it before!
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"][quote name='Ace][FONT="Comic Sans MS"']Aaaand apparently I'm alone in using OB Standard all the time.[/FONT][/quote]Nope, I use it. =P

And Shy, you're welcome. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I use indigo, although I put Caramell Dansen on the maquee to boost my spirits before I[strike]crack skulls[/strike] moderate my section. [/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]I have always disliked Geisha (no offense.) I use Standard.

Of course, Geisha is [i]way[/i] nicer than what we had back in v4. Anyone have a screencap lying around?

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[size=1]I just realized I am using standard, as well.

=D My favorite from long ago was My Neighbor Totoro. That's as far back as I remember.[/size]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Apparently I'm developing a bad habit of forgetting to turn off my Wii after I get done playing Rock Band 2. I put the drum set away, turn off the TV, unplug the wireless dongle – and then I just don't hit the power button, I guess. So now I have ten hours of play time logged on my message board, about eight of which were idling at the title screen. This is the second time it's happened.

Also, STILL ALIVE WHERE?! The new DLC for Wii was supposed to be out by now.[/color]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Geisha and Indigo are just too dark and drab for my tastes, plus I've always preferred the blue and grey standard skin.[/SIZE]
Posted
I have a confession to make and that being that I love the 'Jackass' show.
Why, because it's absolutely hilarious watching them do some of the whacky things they do, but some of my friends gave me quite the scolding calling me completley immature for watching a show like that.

I really don't care what they think about it because it's funny and that's all that matters. :P

I think a thread can amount from this about shows and such that you watch that you would be embarressed to admit to your buds.
Posted
[SIZE="1"]I'm partial to Geisha cause I rather like the color purple, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that ever uses that.

I used Caramelldansen for awhile before the pink started to incinerate my eyes.

And I [I]love[/I] pink.[/SIZE]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...