Sangome Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 [SIZE="1"]No, it's Rule 34. [U][URL="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rule+34"]Proof[/URL][/U] [link is safe for work, don't worry].[/SIZE]
Botar Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]So i ****** up, woop-de-do. Oh well, i'll fix it. Thanks guys.[/COLOR]
Allamorph Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 [quote name='Botar][COLOR="DarkGreen"']So i ****** up, woop-de-do. Oh well, i'll fix it. Thanks guys.[/COLOR][/quote] [FONT=Arial]Good. 'Cause Rule 88 is "if it exists, there is a furry version of it". And although that kind of might could fit the category, I figured you'd want the real deal.[/FONT]
Korey Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 [quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"]No, it's Rule 34. [U][URL="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rule+34"]Proof[/URL][/U] [link is safe for work, don't worry].[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [FONT= Franklin Gothic Medium]I thought it was rule 69...... *shot mercilessly*[/FONT]
Allamorph Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 [QUOTE=Korey][FONT= Franklin Gothic Medium]I thought it was rule 69...... *shot mercilessly*[/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT=Arial][INDENT][B]Rule 69:[/B] Very similar to Rule 72, Rule 69 states that an amount of money invested at r percent per period will double in 69/r (in percent) + .35 periods. For example, if you bought a share of ADR yielding an annual return of 25%, the investment will double in a little over three years. 69/25 + .35 = 2.76 + .35 = 3.11 years.[/INDENT] There you go.[/FONT]
Botar Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Tee-hee! Korey made a funny, then was ruthlessly killed by Allamorph. Financial hoop-la will always get ya. I'm glad I don't have rule 88 up anymore, furry things can be scary.[/COLOR]
Korey Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 You did not just say tee-hee...........*shakes head* Anyways, I found this to be rather amusing on Urban Dictionary. [Quote] Allamorph isn't defined, [i][u][COLOR="Blue"]yet[/COLOR][/u][/i][/quote]
chibi-master Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 Sometimes the stuff I cook turns furry if I leave it out for a few hours... So...tired...but I can't sleep...:animedepr
Botar Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]*Thinks to ones self.* Maybe we should define Allamorph ourselves. I have a good idea what I would say.[/COLOR]
Sangome Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 [size="1"]...SO KOREY, WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO OTAKU JEOPARDY? :D[/size]
Rachmaninoff Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 [quote name='Sangome][size="1"']...SO KOREY, WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO OTAKU JEOPARDY? :D[/size][/quote]He's posting in Gavin's area. And we all know how LAZY Gavin is. It looks like the condition is contagious. =P
Korey Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 [FONT= Franklin Gothic Medium] Ran out of people interested in it. The laste few contestants showed up late and frazzlemerfed the whole set up. So, it's on hiatus. Unless you really want it to continue.[/FONT]
Botar Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]I need to look for a copy of LOZ Four Swords, LOZ Links Adventure, and LOZ The Minish Cap. Also, stop being lazy people![/COLOR]
desertphoenix Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 [quote name='Botar'][COLOR="DarkGreen"] Also, stop being lazy people![/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="3"]I'll think about it... tomorrow. [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Botar Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Procrastination, almost as bad as full out laziness, good job, desertphoenix![/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 [quote name='Botar'][COLOR="DarkGreen"]*Thinks to ones self.* Maybe we should define Allamorph ourselves. I have a good idea what I would say.[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Man's working on his own definition. Also, procrastination is definitely the one thing you should never put off.[/FONT]
Mr. Maul Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 [quote name='Rachyhorrorpictinoff']He's posting in Gavin's area. And we all know how LAZY Gavin is. It looks like the condition is contagious. =P[/quote] [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=10][COLOR=DimGray]SON OF A [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Vicky Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 [size=1]I'm off to Wales this weekend =). I don't know what the **** I'm going to do there.[/size]
Botar Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Wilford Brimley Is the newest sensation in techno, with his hit single, The Funky Beetus. Thats a great youtube video.[/COLOR]
Yookie1 Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 [URL="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/recumbent"]http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/recumbent[/URL]
Gavin Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 [SIZE="1"]*Shrugs* Like you're all really that surprised. ;)[/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 Okay, I just got yelled at for my "mean eyes" by my Mom again when I didn't even realize I was using them! That's ridiculous!
Gavin Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Before I forget, happy birthday to my loyal minion Botar. Your Overlord now bestows on you a small reprieve of service. ...So, how did you enjoy your time off ?[/SIZE]
UncleYaris Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 [COLOR=Red]I know its late, but I just watched the Watchmen after reading the graphic novel... ...was anyone else as massively disappointed as I was?[/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Before I forget, happy birthday to my [B]loyal[/B] minion Botar.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] Wait, loyal?! Did you not just see him switch sides over and over? But yeah, happy birthday! I sent him a PM, though. *passes out birthday cake* I made it myself.:catgirl:
Recommended Posts