Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE="1"]No, it's Rule 34.

[U][URL="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rule+34"]Proof[/URL][/U] [link is safe for work, don't worry].[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Botar][COLOR="DarkGreen"']So i ****** up, woop-de-do. Oh well, i'll fix it. Thanks guys.[/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Good. 'Cause Rule 88 is "if it exists, there is a furry version of it". And although that kind of might could fit the category, I figured you'd want the real deal.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"]No, it's Rule 34.

[U][URL="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rule+34"]Proof[/URL][/U] [link is safe for work, don't worry].[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT= Franklin Gothic Medium]I thought it was rule 69......

*shot mercilessly*[/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE=Korey][FONT= Franklin Gothic Medium]I thought it was rule 69......

*shot mercilessly*[/FONT][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial][INDENT][B]Rule 69:[/B] Very similar to Rule 72, Rule 69 states that an amount of money invested at r percent per period will double in 69/r (in percent) + .35 periods. For example, if you bought a share of ADR yielding an annual return of 25%, the investment will double in a little over three years. 69/25 + .35 = 2.76 + .35 = 3.11 years.[/INDENT]

There you go.[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Tee-hee! Korey made a funny, then was ruthlessly killed by Allamorph. Financial hoop-la will always get ya. I'm glad I don't have rule 88 up anymore, furry things can be scary.[/COLOR]
Posted
You did not just say tee-hee...........*shakes head*

Anyways, I found this to be rather amusing on Urban Dictionary.

[Quote] Allamorph isn't defined, [i][u][COLOR="Blue"]yet[/COLOR][/u][/i][/quote]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]*Thinks to ones self.* Maybe we should define Allamorph ourselves. I have a good idea what I would say.[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Sangome][size="1"']...SO KOREY, WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO OTAKU JEOPARDY? :D[/size][/quote]He's posting in Gavin's area. And we all know how LAZY Gavin is. It looks like the condition is contagious. =P
Posted
[FONT= Franklin Gothic Medium] Ran out of people interested in it. The laste few contestants showed up late and frazzlemerfed the whole set up. So, it's on hiatus. Unless you really want it to continue.[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]I need to look for a copy of LOZ Four Swords, LOZ Links Adventure, and LOZ The Minish Cap.

Also, stop being lazy people![/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Botar'][COLOR="DarkGreen"]*Thinks to ones self.* Maybe we should define Allamorph ourselves. I have a good idea what I would say.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Man's working on his own definition.

Also, procrastination is definitely the one thing you should never put off.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Rachyhorrorpictinoff']He's posting in Gavin's area. And we all know how LAZY Gavin is. It looks like the condition is contagious. =P[/quote]


[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=10][COLOR=DimGray]SON OF A





[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Wilford Brimley Is the newest sensation in techno, with his hit single, The Funky Beetus. Thats a great youtube video.[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Before I forget, happy birthday to my loyal minion Botar. Your Overlord now bestows on you a small reprieve of service.

...So, how did you enjoy your time off ?[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=Red]I know its late, but I just watched the Watchmen after reading the graphic novel...

...was anyone else as massively disappointed as I was?[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Before I forget, happy birthday to my [B]loyal[/B] minion Botar.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Wait, loyal?! Did you not just see him switch sides over and over? But yeah, happy birthday! I sent him a PM, though. *passes out birthday cake* I made it myself.:catgirl:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...