Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Arial]I, on the other hand, don't have any difficulties getting along with little children because I [I]don't[/I] talk down to them and I never fake enthusiasm any more than I would for my own friends.

It also helps if you don't mind being silly.[/FONT]
Posted
Have I mentioned that he loves to harass my poor dog and took my precious Pikachu plushie without asking... (Yes, my dear aunt, I DID notice it missing, thank you very much...) And my aunt spent an insane amount of time hovering over my dog pointing at him and telling him to sit, regardless of me informing her that he does not sit on command. OVER AND OVER. And my poor dog was just staring up at her looking like he was about to pee himself the entire time! *pets my doggy, who is laying next to me*
Posted
[URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32489733/ns/today-today_people/"][U]Breast implants led to ID of murdered model[/U][/URL]

Well that's one way to identify a body... o_O Still had me going wtf when I read it though.
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32489733/ns/today-today_people/"][U]Breast implants led to ID of murdered model[/U][/URL]

Well that's one way to identify a body... o_O Still had me going wtf when I read it though.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Another reason to go for natural girls, I guess.

Well, as long as you have homicidal tendencies.

: p[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]I'm actually following that case rather closely...mainly 'cause the suspect was a contestant on one of VH1's reality shows, which I will admit I used to follow 'til they turned into trashfests [...well, even WORSE than before, rather].

Though, regardless...it's really sad, she was killed really gruesomely.[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I think VH1 promotes gold digging now with that show "Megan Wants a Millionaire".[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Korey'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I think VH1 promotes gold digging now with that show "Megan Wants a Millionaire".[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Not anymore. They pulled the show recently 'cause of the fiasco with the guy. He was also gonna be on I Love Money 3 [and the rumor is that he [i]won[/i] that], but that's been canned, too.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Korey'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I think VH1 promotes gold digging now with that show "Megan Wants a Millionaire".[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Dude, VH1 has been trying to get someone married to Flavor Flav for years now.

The only possible reason anyone would want that guy is the money.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Korey'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I think VH1 promotes gold digging now with that show "Megan Wants a Millionaire".[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] SHOCKING[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Dude, VH1 has been trying to get someone married to Flavor Flav for years now.

The only possible reason anyone would want that guy is the money.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT= "Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE=1][Color="Navy"] What money?[/Color][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms] Vh1 is so irrelevant now, the only good thing they had was Best Week Ever and no one watched that any more. Flavar Flaz and New York are the skeeziest people in existence I hope they DIAF

gtfo vh1

[/font]
Posted
The relatives are gone. *angelic choir in the background* They almost missed their plane, though. ALMOST.:animedepr

Also, fried green beans with Julio's seasoning on them are delicious...:catgirl:
Posted
I really want to get this one cookbook on Amazon, since it apparently features recipes like [i]donburi[/i] (*salivates*) and other Japanese foods that are served over rice. I want it, I want it! :luv:
Posted
I GOT A HAIRCUT! AND MY BANGS BACK! Now I have sort of a Velma-from-Scooby-Doo look going on... These are the before and after pictures! My hair looks lighter in the first one because right now my hair is damp and the lighting is crap.
Posted
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I like it too Chibi, it does look really good on you, as a random side note, you know your really good friends with some one when you get in contact with them after over almost 2 years and you seem to just pick up where you left off. One of the most awsome feelings in the world. XD[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Tahoma"]I have class in... 9 hours, and I can't sleep. BLAH FIRST DAY BACK JITTERS.

OF ALL DAYS TO NOT BE TIRED. D<[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Kimmeh'][COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Tahoma"]I have class in... 9 hours, and I can't sleep. BLAH FIRST DAY BACK JITTERS.

OF ALL DAYS TO NOT BE TIRED. D<[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I'm going to know the feeling tonight...orientation... But at least it won't be the first day of school!:animesmil Good luck, Kimmeh!

Also, I'd forgotten how bangs felt! I haven't had bangs since I was 12! And I'm going to be 15 in October!:animedepr It feels like I'm wearing a furry hat all the time...
Posted
So I failed my finals for Math. (>_>) But in the end it only dropped me down a point for my overall grade. (78%. I was at 79) Makes me wonder if passing the exam would've improved my grade at all. (Considering how she grades and whatnot.) Anyway, I really hope I don't get this same teacher next quarter for College Math 2. Messin around with her would definately screw up any and all chances of getting/keeping a 4.0.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...