Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Uh . . . yeah, sure, I guess.

Or it could be, you know, a continuation of something a bit more longstanding....[/FONT][/QUOTE]Or a reflection/snapshot of the current status of that something which is a bit more... longstanding. =P
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Or a reflection/snapshot of the current status of that something which is a bit more... longstanding. =P[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]....[I]what??[/I][/FONT]
Posted
^ :D

Anyway, this was rather interesting. Not enough for it's own thread, or rather I'm too lazy to make another thread at the moment.

[URL="http://www.ksn.com/content/news/also/story/Drunk-mom-drives-kid-to-wrong-school-asks-cops/yVFt5BI_XEiU69z--a5jMg.cspx"][U]Drunk mom drives kid to wrong school, asks cops for directions[/U][/URL]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Calibri']And now I'm just spamming to see how cool my font looks.[/FONT][/quote]And I'm taking advantage of your spamming in order to link to this:

[URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32751751/ns/us_news-weird_news/"][U]Police: Robber returned, asked victim for date: Suspect held on $100,000 bail after Ohio woman recognizes alleged culprit[/U][/URL]

There's the way to get caught by the police. lol
Posted
[quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"]and now I'm just spamming to say how amazing 9 was.

Essay on Van Gogh, here I come...thankfully it doesn't have to be that long...[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Van Gogh is my favorite painter!
Posted
I am happy... I have a nice red sweater that's really important to me, but it didn't fit my long arms anymore. So I solved the problem by cutting of the arms and using them for arm warmers with my now sleeveless sweater!:catgirl: It looks nice.
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"]It's barely after 2pm and I feel like taking a nap. I could see feeling tired if I didn't get enough sleep or something, but I did. I have a headache too, I hope I'm not getting sick. o_O[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Sabrina'][FONT="Tahoma"]It's barely after 2pm and I feel like taking a nap. I could see feeling tired if I didn't get enough sleep or something, but I did. I have a headache too, I hope I'm not getting sick. o_O[/FONT][/QUOTE]

...*coughswineflucough*... >_>
Posted
[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure is an amazing movie.[/color][/QUOTE]

Totally agreed.

San Dimas High School football rules!!!!!!!!

[b]Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey[/b] is almost as good. I really need to watch both of those again.
Posted
[size=1]9 rocked my socks.

And I really should just have slept last night instead of pulling an all nighter. I'm giggly about positively everything now.[/size]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I tend to get "overly-sarcastic" when I don't have ample sleep. My coping and tolerance levels take a big dip. Unless, of course, someone gives me a carbonated soda. Then I'm a little more willing to deal with you.

My parents got Rock Band 2 today and are now addicted to it. I forsee my chances of playing Street Fighter IV going from 50% to 3%.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master'].....Apparently, Axis Powers Hetalia is not available for purchase in F.Y.E..... *is monumentally annoyed*[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]I'm pretty sure Hetalia's not even licensed yet, unless something happened when I wasn't looking.[/SIZE]
Posted
Ace, the title itself sounds like a warning anyway. Why the heck did you watch something like that?:confused:

Also, I am one week into the school year and already I'm slightly behind in homework... High school is going to be hell...:animedepr
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']

Also, I am one week into the school year and already I'm slightly behind in homework... High school is going to be hell...:animedepr[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]It won't be as long as you budget your time right. I somehow managed AP courses on top of all my extra-curriculars and a job. So I'm sure you'll be fine.

Although I have no sympathy for my brother right now. He had to read the [U]Grapes of Wrath [/U]and[U] A Lesson Before Dying [/U]and do two large assignemtns for both before going back to school. I had a whole summer and man, it didn't help. LBD was a good book, but I really couldn't get into Grapes. The length and the sheer amount of detail that Steinbeck went into was just killer for me. I enjoy long books, but it has to be really a topic I enjoy reading about.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Ace, the title itself sounds like a warning anyway. Why the heck did you watch something like that?:confused:[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]It was on the CW and I was bored.

Then again, they've shown [I]Batman & Robin[/I] twice since I've had the channel.

Man, I need to pay attention to context clues used outside of grammar.[/FONT]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...