Skye Posted September 14, 2009 Posted September 14, 2009 [size=1]Who else is going to AWA this year?[/size]
Cat Posted September 14, 2009 Posted September 14, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']Homework sucks... I have to label specific places ex. the Khyber Pass on a map that looks like THIS:[/quote] I had to do six of those yesterday as part of my Western History homework. Having to do just map one would have been great.
Allamorph Posted September 14, 2009 Posted September 14, 2009 [FONT=Calibri]I am very cheerfully getting over a random bout of sinus funk that kept me up half the night last night.[/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted September 14, 2009 Posted September 14, 2009 And here I'm thinking of taking a short nap since a bunch of rowdy idiots at my apartment complex kept waking me up last night.
chibi-master Posted September 14, 2009 Posted September 14, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Play the game and get the grade. Retain what you need. Other than that, belly-aching don't do all that much good.[/FONT][/QUOTE] Multi-tasking, it is. I belly-ache whilst completing the task! One day I will be able to do a mutlitude of great things because of this conditioning! XD Also, my lower back seems to have gotten a few kinks in it thanks to my eternal rushing around an enormous school building...:animeswea Ah, dang! Shoulders, too!
Nerdsy Posted September 14, 2009 Posted September 14, 2009 [color=deeppink]I finally own Revenge of the Nerds. I am no longer living a lie.[/color]
Sangome Posted September 15, 2009 Posted September 15, 2009 [SIZE="1"][URL="http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obit_swayze"]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obit_swayze[/URL] I send my condolences to the family...but I can't stop thinking of the "celebrities die in threes" shtick... :animeknow[/SIZE]
The Spectacular Professor Posted September 15, 2009 Posted September 15, 2009 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Yeah, being famous in 2009 officially sucks. RIP Patrick Swayze.[/FONT]
Akieen Cloud Posted September 15, 2009 Posted September 15, 2009 Having a brother and a husband that absolutely hate one another sucks...
chibi-master Posted September 15, 2009 Posted September 15, 2009 Taking naps before my designated curfew so that I can be up even later than usual is awesome.:catgirl:
Skye Posted September 15, 2009 Posted September 15, 2009 [size=1]Boyfriends getting in car accidents = fail. D:[/size]
Korey Posted September 15, 2009 Posted September 15, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Let me tell you, the most helpess I've ever felt was when I was at work and the lady leaves a message on my phone. When I go to check it, all it says is "Korey, I got hit by a semi." Try dealing with that in a calm manner. Also, R.I.P Patrick Swayze. You will be missed[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT].
Allamorph Posted September 15, 2009 Posted September 15, 2009 [quote name='Korey][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Let me tell you, the most helpess I've ever felt was when I was at work and the lady leaves a message on my phone. When I go to check it, all it says is "Korey, I got hit by a semi." Try dealing with that in a calm manner.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT'].[/quote] [FONT=Calibri]At that point I'd probably have about four seconds of my stomach dropping through my shoes, followed by an immediate crusade to find out her location and be there ninety minutes ago. And heaven help anyone who got in my way.[/FONT]
Horendithas Posted September 15, 2009 Posted September 15, 2009 [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]Rain is great. The way storms end up messing with my allergies, is not. [/COLOR][/FONT]
chibi-master Posted September 15, 2009 Posted September 15, 2009 [quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Let me tell you, the most helpess I've ever felt was when I was at work and the lady leaves a message on my phone. When I go to check it, all it says is "Korey, I got hit by a semi." Try dealing with that in a calm manner.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT].[/QUOTE] Calm? I'd be throwing up right about then. Of course, then I'd do the same as Allamorph, only I'd look like Taz from the Looney Tunes throughout the ordeal... Cripes, I'm getting goosebumps just thinking of this... I am determined to obtain the cookies tonight! :(
Skye Posted September 15, 2009 Posted September 15, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]At that point I'd probably have about four seconds of my stomach dropping through my shoes, followed by an immediate crusade to find out her location and be there ninety minutes ago. And heaven help anyone who got in my way.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1]I still don't know how I managed to not throw up.[/size]
chibi-master Posted September 15, 2009 Posted September 15, 2009 Heh heh heh... My head is swimming and aching at the same tiiime... Sorta tickles, it does...:animestun I need sleep...
Gavin Posted September 15, 2009 Posted September 15, 2009 [CENTER][IMG]http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/fail-owned-mirror-reflection-fail.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [SIZE="1"]This person's gene-pool is in desperate need of a lifeguard.[/SIZE]
Rachmaninoff Posted September 16, 2009 Posted September 16, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][CENTER][IMG]http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/fail-owned-mirror-reflection-fail.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [SIZE="1"]This person's gene-pool is in desperate need of a lifeguard.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]No, at that level, just empty the pool and let them break their necks when they try to dive in for a swim. =P Anyway, hurray for tests that mean no school for me tomorrow.
Nony Posted September 16, 2009 Posted September 16, 2009 I'm very happy with the classes I'll be taking soon enough, because they seem like they'll be fun without being time consuming. Which is good. 'Cause frankly, I do not deal well with stress. ... although, I'm not really an art student, and two of the classes are art-oriented, so I may still experience some troubles there. @_@
chibi-master Posted September 16, 2009 Posted September 16, 2009 It appears I have started some sort of freshmen bus revolution... A LOT of freshmen were sitting in the back of the bus yesterday and those same girls as before came walking back. When they saw me, one of them said, "She just doesn't learn!" And then a girl behind her added, "OHMAIGAWD! Why are there so many f***ing freshmen in the back?!" "Because we want to be," I replied happily, trying not to give her such a "tude" again... This should be an interesting year, alright...:animedepr
The Spectacular Professor Posted September 16, 2009 Posted September 16, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']It appears I have started some sort of freshmen bus revolution... A LOT of freshmen were sitting in the back of the bus yesterday and those same girls as before came walking back. When they saw me, one of them said, "She just doesn't learn!" And then a girl behind her added, "OHMAIGAWD! Why are there so many f***ing freshmen in the back?!" "Because we want to be," I replied happily, trying not to give her such a "tude" again... This should be an interesting year, alright...:animedepr[/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]And if they blot out the Sun, then you shall sit in the shade.[/FONT]
Nerdsy Posted September 16, 2009 Posted September 16, 2009 [color=deeppink]My stomach hurts. : ([/color]
Magus Posted September 16, 2009 Posted September 16, 2009 ^ The toilet's calling for you. Man, the thought of going to class on a weekend sucks... I gotta get it changed asap.
Nerdsy Posted September 16, 2009 Posted September 16, 2009 [quote name='Magus']^ The toilet's calling for you.[/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]More like a giant jar of antacids.[/color]
Recommended Posts