Gavin Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]DRUGS.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote] [SIZE=1] The part about eating "magic mushrooms" kinda gave it away. I always figured he was surprised while working and banged his head off the pipe he was working on, knocking him unconscious.[/SIZE]
CaNz Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 dont you think that game is kinda crule? the fat man goes around killing dozens of turtles by jumping on them then kicking their shells.
chibi-master Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 [quote name='CaNz']dont you think that game is kinda crule? the fat man goes around killing dozens of turtles by jumping on them then kicking their shells.[/QUOTE] ONOZ. I smell PETA.....:animedepr I just want to get today over with so that I can get home and get to sleep...:animesigh
Akieen Cloud Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Let us not forget the fact that he consumes flowers and gains the ability to shoot fireballs...yeah, I concur, its drugs.[/FONT][/COLOR]
pooperson Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I guess I just don't understand the thing at the beginning where you pick an item. I have no idea what the items do ;-;[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Sangome Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Well, which one are you playing?[/SIZE][/FONT]
chibi-master Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 :excited: [COLOR=Yellow]*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]* :excited:
Sangome Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]I think my eardrums just exploded... I SAID I THINK MY EARDRUMS JUST EXPLODED[/SIZE][/FONT]
SunfallE Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 [FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B]^[/B] You don't have the channel chibi is on set to super low volume already? :p [/COLOR][/FONT]
pooperson Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 [quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Well, which one are you playing?[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] [url]http://www.pouetpu-games.com/index.php?section=2&game_id=1&w=480&h=360[/url]
Nerdsy Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 [URL="http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1925708"]This should serve as a handy guide for what items do what.[/URL]
Skye Posted January 9, 2010 Posted January 9, 2010 [size=1]Super Mario is a play, you guys. The way it's set up is like a stage, and then everyone appluads at the end.[/size]
chibi-master Posted January 9, 2010 Posted January 9, 2010 Argh! I really feel like drawing, but I can't think of anything to draw!:animedepr It's been snowing for 6 days straight here so far. That's a lot of freaking snow adding up.
Rachmaninoff Posted January 9, 2010 Posted January 9, 2010 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Draw a snow scenery? I'm sure you have plenty of visuals to help with that right now. [/FONT]
CaNz Posted January 9, 2010 Posted January 9, 2010 no! i know what you should draw! you should draw a penguin being launched from a catapult over a castle wall guarded by polar bears with bows and swords.
pooperson Posted January 9, 2010 Posted January 9, 2010 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Draw Mr. Maul.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted January 9, 2010 Posted January 9, 2010 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Draw Mr. Maul.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] Got a reference? Otherwise I'll have to use my imagination, and then he'd end up being a polar bear using his bow and arrows to shoot down a catapulted penguin in the middle of a snowy landscape.
pooperson Posted January 9, 2010 Posted January 9, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master']Got a reference? Otherwise I'll have to use my imagination, and then he'd end up being a polar bear using his bow and arrows to shoot down a catapulted penguin in the middle of a snowy landscape.[/QUOTE] [img]http://williammaul.com/images/WM_portrait2x.jpg[/img] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]That's the most recent one I can find. In real life, his hair is much longer, & his jacket is darker. He also has a mustache.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted January 9, 2010 Posted January 9, 2010 Thanks much!:animesmil I've got it printed and I'm working on the scale at this very moment!
Mr. Maul Posted January 9, 2010 Posted January 9, 2010 [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]This one's actually more recent: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][center][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray][IMG]http://williammaul.com/images/william1x.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/center] [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray] But I do have a mustache. A marvelous mustache. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
pooperson Posted January 9, 2010 Posted January 9, 2010 [quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]This one's actually more recent: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][center][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray][IMG]http://williammaul.com/images/william1x.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/center] [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray] But I do have a mustache. A marvelous mustache. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Whoa. You look really old in that picture =\[/COLOR][/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted January 9, 2010 Posted January 9, 2010 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Whoa. You look really old in that picture =\[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] 'S why I'm using the other one. He looks all sophistamacated and steeped in thought. Not to mention I got the graph done and I'm working on it...
Magus Posted January 9, 2010 Posted January 9, 2010 [size=1][color=darkred]So I just tried eating raw onions on my burgers for the first time.... That was horrible, but I made it through it. :sick: I'm not much of a vegetable person, but I decided to eat more of it this year. Onions down, tomato and celery is next... [strike]$@$%@[/strike] Hate them things.[/size][/color]
pooperson Posted January 9, 2010 Posted January 9, 2010 [quote name='Magus'][size=1][color=darkred]So I just tried eating raw onions on my burgers for the first time.... That was horrible, but I made it through it. :sick: I'm not much of a vegetable person, but I decided to eat more of it this year. Onions down, tomato and celery is next... [strike]$@$%@[/strike] Hate them things.[/size][/color][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Onions & tomatoes are nasty. I used to dislike celery, but now it's really grown on me.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [quote name='chibi-master']'S why I'm using the other one. He looks all sophistamacated and steeped in thought. Not to mention I got the graph done and I'm working on it...[/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I can't wait til it's done! Jeez, I haven't seen him in forever. We should have another Indiana OB'ers meetup soon...[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Magus Posted January 9, 2010 Posted January 9, 2010 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Onions & tomatoes are nasty. I used to dislike celery, but now it's really grown on me.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=darkred]What you do, keep forcing yourself until it grew on you? That's what I'm pretty much doing now, but I gotta find some better ways to go about it because raw onions is too much. Maybe I should try to grill or broil them.. I can handle raw carrots though :).[/size][/color]
Recommended Posts