Rachmaninoff Posted January 9, 2010 Posted January 9, 2010 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='Magus][size=1][color=darkred]I gotta find some better ways to go about it because raw onions is too much. Maybe I should try to grill or broil them.. I can handle raw carrots though :).[/size'][/color][/quote]What kind of onions did you try? I've found that red onions tend to be a little sweeter and more agreeable on a hamburger. I don't like white or yellow but red onions are actually fairly good on a hamburger, especially if thinly sliced. [/FONT]
Magus Posted January 9, 2010 Posted January 9, 2010 [quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]What kind of onions did you try? I've found that red onions tend to be a little sweeter and more agreeable on a hamburger. I don't like white or yellow but red onions are actually fairly good on a hamburger, especially if thinly sliced. [/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=darkred]White... I think I'll try dicing (I think that's the term... I want them very small, like how White Castle cut the onions) the onions next time.[/size][/color]
pooperson Posted January 9, 2010 Posted January 9, 2010 [quote name='Magus'][size=1][color=darkred]What you do, keep forcing yourself until it grew on you? That's what I'm pretty much doing now, but I gotta find some better ways to go about it because raw onions is too much. Maybe I should try to grill or broil them.. I can handle raw carrots though :).[/size][/color][/QUOTE] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]I worked at a sports bar, & I always had to check to see if the celery was good or not (a lot of times it wasn't). So I'd have to see if it was mushy or tasted yucky (: Unrelated, there's a huge music teacher convention in Indianapolis in a few weeks, & some people from my school are staying at my house for a few days because it. I'LL TELL YOU WHAT, it's getting frustrating sorting out the details ;-;[/SIZE][/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted January 10, 2010 Posted January 10, 2010 I watched four movies today. Alice in Wonderland, Brother Bear and The Transporter. Also, Paranormal Activity. It was complete and utter crap on a biscuit. Seriously, scary movies drive me up the wall and the freak me the heck out. But my mom and sister were freaking out around me while I was completely unimpressed. The smallest things will make me jump up of my seat and grab the nearest weapon for comfort, but I was mostly laughing at the rediculous nature of it all. Plus, the lack of response at the [SPOILER]Ouija Board catching on fire[/SPOILER] irritated me for no good reason.
pax et agape Posted January 10, 2010 Posted January 10, 2010 [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0IVuGK7sAw[/url] I just discovered a song that talks about the plight of my people.
Sara Posted January 10, 2010 Posted January 10, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master']Brother Bear .[/QUOTE]Ew. Why?
chibi-master Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='Sara']Ew. Why?[/QUOTE] Because I like fuzzy wuzzy animals, that's why. Okay, so remember how my laptop used to do that thing where it would never connect to the interent even though everyone else in the house could? Well, though it made a valiant effort to quit, it got addicted again Sat. evening after an episode of shutting down due to "overheating", which is all just another phrase for withdrawl. I'm getting the Geek Squad on it's *** and SOON. Also, chance of school cancellation!:catgirl:
Skye Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master']Well, though it made a valiant effort to quit, it got addicted again Sat. evening after an episode of shutting down due to "overheating", which is all just another phrase for withdrawl.[/QUOTE] [size=1]My laptop is REEEEEEEEALLY old - old enough that no one's ever heard of the brand - and it shuts itself down if I have YouTube, Myspace, and FB open at the same time. Or the Zune program and anything else. It has tons of memory but its processing power is ****. It'll randomly shut off if it gets too hot; which is annoying considering the fact that [i]I[/i] can't stay warm in my room.[/size]
eleanor Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master'] Also, Paranormal Activity. It was complete and utter crap on a biscuit. Seriously, scary movies drive me up the wall and the freak me the heck out. But my mom and sister were freaking out around me while I was completely unimpressed. The smallest things will make me jump up of my seat and grab the nearest weapon for comfort, but I was mostly laughing at the rediculous nature of it all. Plus, the lack of response at the [SPOILER]Ouija Board catching on fire[/SPOILER] irritated me for no good reason.[/QUOTE] [font=trebuchet ms] God I totally agree. I hated Paranormal Activity so much, I have no idea why it was such a huge hit. It wasn't even ridiculously funny to me, it was just incredibly boring and nauseating (I HATE SHAKY CAM. HATE IT.) and by the end I was legitimately angry that I spent $10 to see it in theaters.[/font]
Shinmaru Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 I am 99 percent over a recent cold, but that 1 percent is still hanging around and bugging the **** out of me.
Rachmaninoff Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]This: [URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34799796/ns/us_news-weird_news/"][U]Hundreds strip for ?no pants? subway stunt[/U][/URL] Makes me laugh. [/FONT]
Shishou Posted January 12, 2010 Posted January 12, 2010 [quote name='Shinmaru']I am 99 percent over a recent cold, but that 1 percent is still hanging around and bugging the **** out of me.[/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]I hear ya. =\[/SIZE]
Allamorph Posted January 12, 2010 Posted January 12, 2010 [FONT=Calibri]Live from Campus, it's schooltime! Well. On Thursday.[/FONT]
Mannequin Posted January 12, 2010 Posted January 12, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master']Because I like fuzzy wuzzy animals, that's why.[/quote] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Brother bear is so cool! :^D I like when Koda...I think thats his name.. sings. The carabu guys are really annoying though...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
chibi-master Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 Guess who got their laptop and its friend the internet whipped back into shape?! 'S right. ME. *chibi victory dance* I got Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. Whose bright idea was it to[SPOILER] make the player fight as Bidoof?! AGAINST JIRACHI?![/SPOILER] If gum stays in our stomachs for 7 years, what would happen if someone ate a lot of gum everyday? Would their stomachs get clogged up, or what would happen?:confused:
Sangome Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Swallowed gum staying in your stomach for seven years is a myth. It still digests.[/SIZE][/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master']Guess who got their laptop and its friend the internet whipped back into shape?! 'S right. ME. *chibi victory dance* I got Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. Whose bright idea was it to[SPOILER] make the player fight as Bidoof?! AGAINST JIRACHI?![/SPOILER] If gum stays in our stomachs for 7 years, what would happen if someone ate a lot of gum everyday? Would their stomachs get clogged up, or what would happen?:confused:[/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Wait, don't the questions at the beginning determine what species you are in the game? LOLYERBIDOOF :B[/FONT]
Sara Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 [quote name='Mannequin'][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Brother bear is so cool! :^D I like when Koda...I think thats his name.. sings. The carabu guys are really annoying though...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]The caribou were the only redeeming aspect of that film.
ChibiHorsewoman Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 [quote name='Sara']The caribou were the only redeeming aspect of that film.[/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]They weren't caribou they were MOOSE! :animeangr[/color][/font][/size]
Allamorph Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 [FONT=Calibri]They were meeses. lolyerabidoof[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 It was a seperate episode in which the only character playable was the predetermined Bidoof. I am a Riolu. My partner is a Charmander. lolwhenyouassume
ChibiHorsewoman Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 [color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Betty White is a really nice lady- until you cross her, then she'll cut ya.[/color][/font][/size]
chibi-master Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 [quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Betty White is a really nice lady- until you cross her, then she'll cut ya.[/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE] .....You know this...how?:animedepr She looks pretty sweet to me.
Nerdsy Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 [url]http://consumerist.com/2010/01/eecb-nbc-to-save-the-conan-o-brien-show.html[/url]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 [color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]My friend Cheydelle thinks that someone needs to create a video game where your sole purpose is to run people over. No missions, no penalties, just running people over. Of course this is the same girl who told me that after a month of playing Grand Theft Auto and just running people over she got the sudden urge to do the same thing when she was out driving with someone. Maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea, but I am so glad she only has her learner's permit. :animesigh[/color][/font][/size]
Recommended Posts