Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Phenom' date='06 September 2010 - 10:46 AM' timestamp='1283762781' post='700270']
Pretty much like all of my other holiday plans, I end up doing nothing. I really need to find myself a good hangout spot or some place where I can just chill and relax (people watch... laugh at people).
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]Are you back in the D or are you still in Arizona? Because if it's the latter I know a few choice spots in the Phoenix area and some cool places to visit in Tuscon as well.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='AvalonAngel' date='06 September 2010 - 06:56 PM' timestamp='1283813811' post='700281']
[font="Garamond"]Are you back in the D or are you still in Arizona? Because if it's the latter I know a few choice spots in the Phoenix area and some cool places to visit in Tuscon as well.[/font]
[/quote]
Wow, I been back in the D. (2 years lol) If I were still in Arizona I'd more than likely would've found a couple of places.
Posted
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I went out to eat, and ate 'til I nearly exploded.

Then I got home and I was hungry an hour later. [And before you ask, no, it was not Chinese food. I think I have superpowered stomach acid that digests my food way too quickly or something.][/font][/color]
Posted
So here I am up so early (or rather, I haven't been sleep yet) and I'm hungry. Trying to see if I want to eat some oatmeal or wash a bowl for some cereal. (both consumes time lol)

Anyway, I'm currently browsing My Anime List and while I see a few people here on there. I'm thinking about joining but I don't really do these type of things. Looks My Space-ish. Is it like that or completely different?
Posted
[quote name='Phenom' date='07 September 2010 - 02:07 AM' timestamp='1283850456' post='700292']
So here I am up so early (or rather, I haven't been sleep yet) and I'm hungry. Trying to see if I want to eat some oatmeal or wash a bowl for some cereal. (both consumes time lol)
[/quote]

what timezone are you in Phenom?
its 3 am here in the pacific... and i'm in the same boat.
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='07 September 2010 - 06:11 AM' timestamp='1283854278' post='700295']
what timezone are you in Phenom?
its 3 am here in the pacific... and i'm in the same boat.
[/quote]

Eastern. 6:22 am
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='05 September 2010 - 08:04 PM' timestamp='1283742288' post='700263']
School needs to slow down and stop charging toward me. I'm not ready yet!
[/quote]
[font="Century Gothic"]If it did that, you'd never go to school, ever. :P[/font]
Posted (edited)
First day of school for the kiddies and people getting shot.... (Are you kidding me?) That school's been on the decline ever since I graduated from there.

[url="http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/detroit/shootings-reported-near-mumford-high-school-on-detroit%27s-northwest-side"]Linky[/url] Edited by Phenom
Posted
Ugh. First day of school was pretty decent. I like my teachers, and AP Psychology was the most enjoyable headache I've ever had. BUT! I can not do my first math assignment of the year (an About Me questionnaire). Why? Because my computer won't open the online file without Adobe Reader. I tried to install it, but my computer keeps freezing up. I don't think I can get a ride into school early tomorrow in order to complete it at the high school, so that sucks, too. Also, my math class is second period. What a fabulous way to start the year. [/sarcasm]
Posted
so i just had to dish out $103.22 for a warrenty on my laptop.
i had to buy accedent coverage because when i was drinking with some of my friends, one of them spilled the remainder of one of there drinks on my computer. this was a very expensive party foul, and now im stuck with going on otakuboards from my friends computer.

its probably gonna take about two weeks to get it back, but i figure this is the best way to fix it, since now can fix future problems for a year, and to fix the screen and keyboard it would have cost almost as much as the warrenty.
Posted
[font="Century Gothic"]Ignore CaNz, chibi. It's always a nice to do well in school. oO

I did get into a fight yesterday though. I didn't start it. And I got so mad that I tried to finish it. I shouldn't have done that. At least the adults saw it so they know I didn't start it. So I only got a warning instead of being suspended for a few days like the girl who started it.
[/font]
Posted
[b]Wow, a fight in school already? Are there usually fights at your school, Selene?

I'm just glad you got away with a warning. It would suck to be suspended for a fight you didn't start. And hey, at least you didn't get hurt either right?

I've never really been involved in any fights at schools. Well, not directly involved at least.[/b]
Posted (edited)
I find this article very funny [url="http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Vt-Log-Cabin-All-Natural-apf-1486808407.html?x=0"]Vt.: Log Cabin All Natural Syrup not the real deal[/url]

[url="http://www.pfsugarhouse.com/images/5jugs.jpg"]Vermont Maple Syrup Product[/url]

I was born in Vermont and I've learn you don't mess with the syrup. I personally thing Log Cabin ripped off Vermont's packaging, but I'm bias. Edited by Cat
Posted
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Your name change wouldn't happen to have something to do with the fine lady in your avatar, would it? :huh: [/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Lilt' date='09 September 2010 - 04:39 PM' timestamp='1284075542' post='700363']
[b]Wow, a fight in school already? Are there usually fights at your school, Selene?

I'm just glad you got away with a warning. It would suck to be suspended for a fight you didn't start. And hey, at least you didn't get hurt either right?

I've never really been involved in any fights at schools. Well, not directly involved at least.[/b]
[/quote]
[font="Century Gothic"]I don't know if fights are common or not. We moved to a new state this summer so it's a new school for me.

I did get hurt from when the girl shoved me. I fell over a chair that was behind me and hit my head on the table (this was in the lunch room). So I still have a bump on my head and I got a small cut that bled a lot when it first happened. I think that's why they suspended her, since she attacked me.

I've seen fights before, but this was the first time I was actually in one. I'm still sorry I slugged her. You could say she deserved it, but I still think it's wrong to hit other people. I was just so mad that I did it without thinking first. >_<

Something good happened though, when I went back the next day, some of the other kids who don't like her, decided to talk to me and now I have some new friends at this school.
[/font]
Posted
So after some intense studying, I took my AP Psych test today. I got an 88~! :biggrin: *fist pump*

Also, I had to drop Latin 2 in favor of a Study Hall (taking two AP courses means I need more time to work). It was a hard decision for me to make, but I have a feeling I'll try to take it in Junior or Senior year. *cries anyway*
Posted (edited)
[quote name='chibi-master' date='10 September 2010 - 03:05 PM' timestamp='1284156356' post='700393']
*cries anyway*
[/quote]

cheer up chibii! dropping a class is supposed to be a fun thing!

anyways i am currently on hold with Dells tecnical support. its been about a half hour (had to put my cell phone on a charger!) and still nothing but the god aweful elivator music that never changes and gets constantly interupted with a robot girl telling me to go on the website or try restarting my computer. I wish i could just use the website but apparently acessing my warrentys coverage is impossible from there since every detail about it is hidden.

looks like i am gonna be here for a while

EDIT:at 43 minuts i got a representative. i told him about the predictament and that went well, but i was put on hold afterwords and i had to wait another 15 minutes for the extension number and a shipping code for the box they are sending me. Edited by CaNz
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Sangome' date='10 September 2010 - 12:06 PM' timestamp='1284145613' post='700387']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Your name change wouldn't happen to have something to do with the fine lady in your avatar, would it? :huh: [/font][/color]
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Naw, more to do with the woman in my current avatar, which was custom-made by myself directly from a screenshot and not badly resized by the board's own software.[/font] Edited by The Professor
Posted
So my little 2 week vacation comes to an end Monday, where I start my final quarter and then I graduate. I think I'm gonna try to aim for a couple more A's, although, it's going to be rather difficulty seeing how my Monday class is Microeconomics and there's 2 things wrong with that. 1.) I tend to be rather average when it comes to general education classes.. (seriously. All my grades were C+'s in those classes except for Problem Solving which I got a B+) 2.) I'm nowhere near business material nor do I really care about it.

Jumping back and forth thinking about what games I want to buy for my ps2... (I really need to upgrade to a ps3 someday)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...