Ducky Posted February 12, 2011 Posted February 12, 2011 So, when I went to type a web address, I accidentally typed "eee" instead of "www", and then this came up. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/Missie6/EH.jpg[/img] It FREAKED ME THE CRAP OUT for a second. .-.
Maully Posted February 12, 2011 Posted February 12, 2011 [color="#2E8B57"]Your computer is a creeper, Ducky[/color]
Dovahkiin Posted February 12, 2011 Posted February 12, 2011 one thing i hate/dislike about australia is our download limits/plans...they are crap! >( [s]sorry for the cursing >.>[/s]
Japan Posted February 13, 2011 Posted February 13, 2011 I am being transferred to a different McDonalds when the only work I've known is my current McDonalds. (Been working there for about five years) As of the 20th I will be at a different one. I have no choice in the matter.
Magus Posted February 13, 2011 Posted February 13, 2011 (edited) [quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1297468953' post='704879'] Crosses can't defeat our friendship! [/quote] You are quite the creepy person. Edited February 13, 2011 by Magus
CaNz Posted February 13, 2011 Posted February 13, 2011 I love you too man. I need to find an escape... every room in the house is playing 3[sup]rd[/sup] Rock from the Sun... [sup][b] [/b][/sup]
Ducky Posted February 13, 2011 Posted February 13, 2011 [quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1297638373' post='704951'] I need to find an escape... every room in the house is playing 3[sup]rd[/sup] Rock from the Sun... [sup][b] [/b][/sup] [/quote] Why would you wanna escape from that? John Lithgow is awesome.
CaNz Posted February 13, 2011 Posted February 13, 2011 I just never got into the show... If that makes me a bad person I am totally alright with it!
Lyndy Posted February 13, 2011 Posted February 13, 2011 [quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1297640357' post='704955'] If that makes me a bad person I am totally alright with it! [/quote] [color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]It makes you a horrible person.[/font][/size][/color]
Sangome Posted February 13, 2011 Posted February 13, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Weekends are way too short. Even though I get three day weekends, they're [i]still[/i] too short. They go by way too fast.[/font][/color]
chibi-master Posted February 14, 2011 Posted February 14, 2011 [quote name='Magus' timestamp='1297599214' post='704941'] You are quite the creepy person. [/quote] I had a terrible nightmare that CaNz turned into the Joker from the Batman series. Until that moment I had no clue just how creepy he could get. [quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1297640751' post='704957'] [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Weekends are way too short. Even though I get three day weekends, they're [i]still[/i] too short. They go by way too fast.[/font][/color] [/quote] Especially when homework is involved. We just signed up for Netflix at my house. OH MY GOSH YESSSSSSSSSS~!!!
CaNz Posted February 14, 2011 Posted February 14, 2011 [quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1297649764' post='704963'] I had a terrible nightmare that CaNz turned into the Joker from the Batman series. Until that moment I had no clue just how creepy he could get. [/quote] I dunno if I could be the Joker... unless really great puns counted.
Sangome Posted February 14, 2011 Posted February 14, 2011 (edited) [font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][color="#FF0000"]I'm going to type in red for Valentine's Day!!! ...[/color] [color="#9932CC"]Yeah, screw that. I'll stick with purple. Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. :3[/color][/font] Edited February 14, 2011 by Sangome
Nony Posted February 14, 2011 Posted February 14, 2011 Gome, you and your Panty x Brief avi/sig, jeeeez! You just had to go there. :x I am feeling about as opposite as you're supposed to feel on Valentine's Day. Here's hoping everyone else is doing way better than I am.
OMNOMNOMALY Posted February 14, 2011 Posted February 14, 2011 [font="Garamond"]pretty sure I am getting a cold because I feel like utter death. COOL. Happy Valentines Day.[/font]
Sangome Posted February 14, 2011 Posted February 14, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Miss Anonymous' timestamp='1297706031' post='704978'] Gome, you and your Panty x Brief avi/sig, jeeeez! You just had to go there. :x[/quote] [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I'm going somewhere with this? Where are we going? What are you driving at? And whose car are we driving?![/font][/color] Edited February 14, 2011 by Sangome
CaNz Posted February 14, 2011 Posted February 14, 2011 I love TheOtaku Chats skin today! its so cute I think my eyes melted a little.
Linkukun Posted February 14, 2011 Posted February 14, 2011 [quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1297640357' post='704955'] I just never got into the show... If that makes me a bad person I am totally alright with it! [/quote] [color="#2e8b57"]No because I don't like it either. ALSO Nice sig. Loved Majora's Mask. :3One of the more trippy zelda games.[/color]
Horendithas Posted February 15, 2011 Posted February 15, 2011 [color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]I keep thinking I should post here more and then I get lazy and don't bother. :p[/font][/color]
Anakoni Stark Posted February 15, 2011 Posted February 15, 2011 [FONT="Times New Roman"]It is single's awareness day. Take time out today to hug a friend if they're lacking in the relationship department. Just saying.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted February 15, 2011 Posted February 15, 2011 I'd pulled an all-nighter, so my V-Day was a strange haze of chocolate, the smell of carnations, and trippy dreams in the middle of Biology class... I shouldn't have stayed up all night watching Hell Girl episodes...
CaNz Posted February 15, 2011 Posted February 15, 2011 (edited) [quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1297748812' post='705009'] I'd pulled an all-nighter, so my V-Day was a strange haze of chocolate, the smell of carnations, and trippy dreams in the middle of Biology class... I shouldn't have stayed up all night watching Hell Girl episodes... [/quote] Carnations? all nighter? were we doing the same thing!!! Edited February 15, 2011 by CaNz
Vicky Posted February 15, 2011 Posted February 15, 2011 I've been trying to get my rent together for 6 months now to pay off one month. Everytime I get my rent money, I spend it well before the due date. Time to call mummy again....
Lyndy Posted February 15, 2011 Posted February 15, 2011 [color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]So, this thought came into my head today. If you are born on February 29th, when is your birthday during the years where Feb. 29th is not included?[/font][/size][/color]
Sangome Posted February 15, 2011 Posted February 15, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]They usually celebrate their birthdays on the 28th.[/font][/color]
Recommended Posts