chibi-master Posted November 29, 2010 Posted November 29, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='29 November 2010 - 02:26 AM' timestamp='1291015591' post='702245'] [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/huh.jpg[/IMG] what am I doing wrong? [/quote] [quote name='Boo' date='28 November 2010 - 09:34 AM' timestamp='1290954863' post='702230'] The files are currently inaccessible, but we're working on it. TIL THE END OF THE MONTH, LISTEN AT SOUNDCLOUD.COM! [url="http://soundcloud.com/otakuboards/ob-podcast-001"]Episode #001![/url] [url="http://soundcloud.com/otakuboards/ob-podcast-002-looking-into-the-futer"]Episode #002: Looking into the Futer![/url] [url="http://soundcloud.com/otakuboards/ob-podcast-003-the-un-podcast"]Episode #003: The UN Podcast![/url] [/quote]
Korey Posted November 29, 2010 Author Posted November 29, 2010 [quote name='Shy' date='29 November 2010 - 12:37 AM' timestamp='1290987434' post='702237'] I don't know what I'm listening to. Why am I crying? What is going on!? How can I be a part of this? - Shy [/quote] Just PM either me or Boozorz and we'll be happy to accommodate you .
CaNz Posted November 29, 2010 Posted November 29, 2010 thanks sis... i guess i came late to the game.
chibi-master Posted November 30, 2010 Posted November 30, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='29 November 2010 - 11:20 AM' timestamp='1291047628' post='702251'] thanks sis... i guess i came late to the game. [/quote] It's fine, I've been late to realize those kind of things many times. Plus, you have a cold, so I can expect you to get loopy.
CaNz Posted November 30, 2010 Posted November 30, 2010 I can't blame being loopy on a cold, I am always mentally on the rocks, the cold just makes me not care as much. Also great podcast guys, your making me want to get itunes and a twitter just to subscribe.
Boo Posted December 5, 2010 Posted December 5, 2010 (edited) Yo! The 4th Podcast episode is out! [size="7"] [url="http://otakuboards.podbean.com/2010/12/03/ob-podcast-004-koreyerokorey/"]OB PODCAST #004![/url][/size] For now you can go to our Podbean page again to check the Podcasts out! Keep an eye out for EPISODE #004 before the end of the week! Edited December 5, 2010 by Boo
Magus Posted December 5, 2010 Posted December 5, 2010 (edited) Now I got a general idea of how people picture my voice lol (put a little more base in your voice though, kind of like your average football player and mix that with Ice Cube [rapper/actor] and you'd probably get what I sound like). Minus the "thug" qualities . SunfallE impression was funny. Edited December 5, 2010 by Phenom
Shinmaru Posted December 5, 2010 Posted December 5, 2010 I guess my dinky Twitter question came in too late for this podcast.
Shinmaru Posted December 5, 2010 Posted December 5, 2010 [center][img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_xdN0QQwsP1A/TH0KrkEDGpI/AAAAAAAAKb0/sVIDcgyUYR0/s400/In+Rod+We+Trust.jpg[/img][/center] This is the only thing worth our trust.
Boo Posted December 6, 2010 Posted December 6, 2010 [quote name='Shinmaru' date='05 December 2010 - 08:26 PM' timestamp='1291577179' post='702390'] I guess my dinky Twitter question came in too late for this podcast. [/quote] When did this happen? D: Also, I still need to listen to the podcast myself because the last bits (finishing, uploading) were done in a rush before I went to Germany, so did anybody notice anything really lame about it yet?
Magus Posted December 6, 2010 Posted December 6, 2010 I seem to recall your voice going low. I don't remember what part though. I want to say sometime during answering Korey's quiz.
Boo Posted December 6, 2010 Posted December 6, 2010 Oh thanks, I just looked it up and noticed it myself too. No idea what happened there, but I'm blaming it on our internet connections. :^D ALSO, updated version is out now! Same page, new audio file in the place of the old one! Now includes weekly [B]CHIBI SEGMENT[/B]!
Shinmaru Posted December 6, 2010 Posted December 6, 2010 [quote name='Boo' date='06 December 2010 - 03:19 AM' timestamp='1291634391' post='702437'] When did this happen? D:[/quote] I tweeted the question on Wednesday, so it might have come in while you guys were recording.
Boo Posted December 6, 2010 Posted December 6, 2010 Oh poo, just found it. I think it should be thrown in next podcast. :^D
James Posted December 7, 2010 Posted December 7, 2010 [font="Palatino Linotype"]This was one craaazy podcast. I'm not sure what else there is to say, so I'll leave it there. (Actually, can you guys do a whole show with high-pitched voices? I know I might be alone in wanting that...) Also, you'll notice a new link under [b]Around the Network[/b] at the top of the page. Thanks for reminding me, guys. See, now you have real power.[/font]
chibi-master Posted December 7, 2010 Posted December 7, 2010 (edited) Oh my goodness, the high-pitched imitations were so terrific~! SunfallE was my favorite. XD Edited December 7, 2010 by chibi-master
Sangome Posted December 7, 2010 Posted December 7, 2010 (edited) [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]FINALLY got off my butt and caught up on all of this. |D;;; Hahahahahahhahaherrrrmmm. Yeah. Great job guys~ The Beth impression killed me. XD[/font][/color] Edited December 7, 2010 by Sangome
Korey Posted December 7, 2010 Author Posted December 7, 2010 (edited) [quote name='James' date='07 December 2010 - 01:16 PM' timestamp='1291724208' post='702475'] [font="Palatino Linotype"]This was one craaazy podcast. I'm not sure what else there is to say, so I'll leave it there. (Actually, can you guys do a whole show with high-pitched voices? I know I might be alone in wanting that...) Also, you'll notice a new link under [b]Around the Network[/b] at the top of the page. Thanks for reminding me, guys. See, now you have real power.[/font] [/quote] [font="Tahoma"]Do we get cool swords and green tigers to run around on? [/font] Edited December 7, 2010 by AvalonAngel
Boo Posted December 8, 2010 Posted December 8, 2010 [quote name='Sangome' date='07 December 2010 - 08:51 PM' timestamp='1291751470' post='702482'] [color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]The Beth impression killed me. XD[/font][/color] [/quote] I'm afraid it will kill us too.
Desbreko Posted December 8, 2010 Posted December 8, 2010 [color=#4B0082]Man, you guys really make me sound like some kind of ban-happy tyrant... I kind of like it. [/color]
Vicky Posted December 8, 2010 Posted December 8, 2010 It's bad that I haven't listened to the Podcast since the first one.... But I'm listening to them all now =).
Horendithas Posted December 9, 2010 Posted December 9, 2010 [quote name='Desbreko' date='08 December 2010 - 05:42 AM' timestamp='1291812165' post='702520'] [color=#4B0082]Man, you guys really make me sound like some kind of ban-happy tyrant... I kind of like it. [/color] [/quote] [color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]You know that it's true, Des. And I have a convo from chat to prove it. >> [b]Desbreko:[/b] Delete some of your pr0n and it'll go faster. [b]Indi:[/b] oh that reminds me, I need to comment on something you posted at OB des [i]Indi goes to log in[/i] [i]Desbreko bans Indi before she can[/i] [b]Desbreko:[/b] >_[color="#483D8B"]>[/color]; [b]Kei:[/b] lulz [b]Indi:[/b] you won't [b]Indi:[/b] you love me dessy Anyway, the Beth impression was funny since I know what she really sounds like. Fun stuff, guys.[/font][/color]
Boo Posted December 10, 2010 Posted December 10, 2010 (edited) OK. Episode #005 is out now! And this episode we have the actual [b]BETH[/b] on the show, and also my boss [b]KEI[/b]! They're co-hosting the show along with Korey and meself! Also features a review on anime Giant Robo by Shinmaru. It's shortened by 10 minutes in the podcast, so to listen to the original 15 minute review, go [url="http://soundcloud.com/otakuboards/ob-podcast-special-shinmarus-giant-robo-review-uncut-edition"]here[/url]! So! [center][b][size="7"][url="http://otakuboards.podbean.com/2010/12/10/ob-podcast-005-the-real-bethybaby/"]Episode #005: THE REAL BETHYBABY[/url][/size] Enjoy! [/b][/center] Edited December 10, 2010 by Boo
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now