OtakuBoards

Happy OtakuBoards Day!

Petie

• Petie pinned this topic

It's only 7pm here, man, nobody's closed yet.  I have the day off tomorrow, too.  If it's sunny I may go into Seattle and do some personal shopping, but otherwise I'll probably be right here, keeping the Skype thing open for anyone who wants.

Edited by Allamorph

It's only 7pm here, man, nobody's closed yet.  I have the day off tomorrow, too.  If it's sunny I may go into Seattle and do some personal shopping, but otherwise I'll probably be right here, keeping the Skype thing open for anyone who wants.

OH REALLY

Untitled.png

Fixed it.

Anyone else sending me requests that I'm just not seeing?  I'm not deliberately ignoring anyone as far as I know, I promise.

Also lol I've seen you lurking on the boards the whole day, Lilly. Finally decided to post?

Edited by Allamorph

Well hello :)

I had a long day at work, but I was able to post in a few places. I even sent a message, oh boy! It's so crazy how this place used to be the spot to be, and you could barely keep up with topics and posts...really goes to show how social medias (FB, Twitter, Instagram) have taken over, and in a relatively short time. Where did it all go wrong??? WHERE!? WHEN!?!

Anyhoo, it has been really cool to see us all online once more. I hope I can carve out some time in the week to come visit. It's tough to do while "adulting", and in between other hobbies I've picked up over the years. I crochet now! It's great therapy :)

What have you all picked up to kinda take up your spare time these days?

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, sorry I missed OtakuBoards day. As people who follow me on Twitter know, I've been dealing with some bad stuff, so OB hasn't really been on my mind. But since I finally remembered, I figured I'd at least drop in to let anyone still around know what's up.

Wow, I'm really sad to hear that. My immediate family has had a lot of experience with cancer surgery, radiation and chemo, so I know how brutal it is to deal with that. Hang in there, and thanks for checking in.

I had my first chemo infusion last week and it's been going surprisingly well. They gave me plenty of anti-nausea medication that worked really well, so I didn't get sick at all. The only side effects so far were a few days of being really tired and not having much appetite after the infusion.

Edit: Oh yeah, could you let people in GW2 know why I've been gone, Allamorph? I hope I haven't been kicked from UGF for suddenly disappearing for months.

Edited by Desbreko

• 2 weeks later...
  • Petie unpinned this topic