Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted

Might as well make it official now! It's already been great seeing all of you again leading up to today. Let's get things started!

  • Petie pinned this topic
Posted

Bah, I had a ridiculous day and couldn't make it to the computer for most of the day :X Miss you guys! Next time we'll just make it a week or something.

Posted

It never ends, man! Just keep posting. OB is ๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۩ ⓣⓗⓡⓘⓥⓘⓝⓖ ๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۞๑

Posted (edited)

It's only 7pm here, man, nobody's closed yet.  I have the day off tomorrow, too.  If it's sunny I may go into Seattle and do some personal shopping, but otherwise I'll probably be right here, keeping the Skype thing open for anyone who wants.

Edited by Allamorph
Posted

It's only 7pm here, man, nobody's closed yet.  I have the day off tomorrow, too.  If it's sunny I may go into Seattle and do some personal shopping, but otherwise I'll probably be right here, keeping the Skype thing open for anyone who wants.

OH REALLY

Untitled.png

Posted (edited)

Fixed it.

Anyone else sending me requests that I'm just not seeing?  I'm not deliberately ignoring anyone as far as I know, I promise.

 

Also lol I've seen you lurking on the boards the whole day, Lilly. Finally decided to post?

Edited by Allamorph
Posted

Well hello :)

 

I had a long day at work, but I was able to post in a few places. I even sent a message, oh boy! It's so crazy how this place used to be the spot to be, and you could barely keep up with topics and posts...really goes to show how social medias (FB, Twitter, Instagram) have taken over, and in a relatively short time. Where did it all go wrong??? WHERE!? WHEN!?!

 

Anyhoo, it has been really cool to see us all online once more. I hope I can carve out some time in the week to come visit. It's tough to do while "adulting", and in between other hobbies I've picked up over the years. I crochet now! It's great therapy :)

 

What have you all picked up to kinda take up your spare time these days?

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Hey guys, sorry I missed OtakuBoards day. As people who follow me on Twitter know, I've been dealing with some bad stuff, so OB hasn't really been on my mind. But since I finally remembered, I figured I'd at least drop in to let anyone still around know what's up.

Posted

Hey guys, sorry I missed OtakuBoards day. As people who follow me on Twitter know, I've been dealing with some bad stuff, so OB hasn't really been on my mind. But since I finally remembered, I figured I'd at least drop in to let anyone still around know what's up.

Wow, I'm really sad to hear that. My immediate family has had a lot of experience with cancer surgery, radiation and chemo, so I know how brutal it is to deal with that. Hang in there, and thanks for checking in.

Posted (edited)

I had my first chemo infusion last week and it's been going surprisingly well. They gave me plenty of anti-nausea medication that worked really well, so I didn't get sick at all. The only side effects so far were a few days of being really tired and not having much appetite after the infusion.

Edit: Oh yeah, could you let people in GW2 know why I've been gone, Allamorph? I hope I haven't been kicked from UGF for suddenly disappearing for months.

Edited by Desbreko
Posted

There's some ... things ... happening in UGF right now.  I think it's sorta best you're out of the loop on that count.  But no, you're not forgotten.

 

Good to hear you're managing.

Posted

Wow, sorry to hear that though I am glad to hear things are going well and that they usually have good results with it. Best of luck with the rest of your treatment and recovery.

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...