James Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 [quote name='NamakemonoChan']Oops..... Watch out for the n00bs like me. >.< I just came over from deviantART. And since I'm such a n00b, I'll introduce myself.... with DETAILS!!! : D [/QUOTE] [font=franklin gothic medium]You're over from DA? That's cool - you should join in on our various Art Studio projects. There's always something interesting happening over there. Welcome to the boards, everyone. Hope you guys enjoy yourselves. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions! :catgirl:[/font]
Guest AnimeNika Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 im new here too. but i dont really care. if people add, message, or comment, go ahead. but if they dont, well then thats just too bad. im not judgemental, so, if you want to get to know me, just comment me or something like that. plus, im really not a bad person and all, well, except for murder... joking! lmao id never murder someone. im not that type. but, yeaaaah. thats abt all i have to sayy. youll have to message me or something to find out more. :animesmil
Linku-kun Posted August 19, 2008 Posted August 19, 2008 Yeah I joined up a little while back and hand't been on for over a year. :animeswea I used to be on all the time then I lost my highspeed internet so with dial-up being on the internet 12 hours a day is out of the question soi I kinda lost interest. Well anyway....HI PEOPLE I ISH LINKU-KUN. Nice to meet you! :animesmil Well anyway I will hopefully be on the Otaku often. Hmmm...pie is good...
James Posted August 19, 2008 Posted August 19, 2008 [font=franklin gothic medium]Welcome, guys. I've had huge internet issues lately myself, Linku-kun, so I know where you're coming from. Hopefully everything works out for you now! I hope you enjoy the place. :catgirl:[/font]
Guest TheDumbening Posted August 20, 2008 Posted August 20, 2008 I'm sure some of you might know me from youtube, YCP, or any other forum. Well, i have been lurking for a while and decided to sign up. I had to make my avatar ridiculously small since there is no Haruhi avatar option (hurr) And i am a fan of the Rock band Queen, as well as Aya Hirano, who voiced haruhi in the japanese dub and of course did "God Knows..." Well, to start off, i thing i might make a mistake by saying this, but i hate Naruto so much. And the name, it's a long story. And here are some of my Youtube Poops i make [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GO3f-w7Zu8[/url] [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZVVH0jhi9o[/url] [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbwbFnG_eIQ[/url]
Guest Himitsu Posted August 20, 2008 Posted August 20, 2008 Yup...Hi. My name's Himitsu. Erm... i don't really know how to introduce myself... i guess... In time to come, you will know me better... Erm... I like to draw...Read manga, watch anime, play games... All those which an otaku does...:glasses: Yoroshiku. :bow:
James Posted August 20, 2008 Posted August 20, 2008 [font=franklin gothic medium]Hi guys, good to see you! TheDumbening, I just merged your intro thread with this one. Hopefully that's ok. Welcome to OB. :catgirl:[/font]
Desbreko Posted August 20, 2008 Posted August 20, 2008 [quote name='TheDumbening']I had to make my avatar ridiculously small since there is no Haruhi avatar option (hurr)[/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]Holy crap, you're right. I can't believe I missed Haruhi. I'll have to make some avatars for the series to go in the next update. And if you have any you'd like to submit, feel free to post them in the [thread=37977][u]Avatar Submission Thread[/u][/thread]. Also, welcome, new peoples. I hope you guys enjoy the boards.[/color]
midnatwilight Posted August 21, 2008 Posted August 21, 2008 I'm new so be nice to me Okays? Oh, and ignore my previous thread! I just realized this exists. I started on Legend of Zelda. com and the forums are a little different. Whooo GO CAMERELLDANSEN!!!:animesmil
chibi-anna-chan Posted August 22, 2008 Posted August 22, 2008 Well i have used myO and theO for a while, but I never got around to visiting this place muchie. I only just activated my account, and now i'm off to explore. Yup ^^
Quoth Serenity Posted September 8, 2008 Posted September 8, 2008 [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Okie - Greetings everyone, i am a noobie at the moment so i am very pleased to meet all of you - i don't have very much time at the moment so i cant say much. Well i guess since i cant give a big intro ill just say hi and then ill have to go - c'yall around -serenity[/COLOR]
SunfallE Posted September 9, 2008 Posted September 9, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Welcome to OtakuBoards everyone. Just take a look around since I'm sure you'll find something fun to participate in. If you have any questions, just let me know. ^_~[/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest Guyver III Posted September 11, 2008 Posted September 11, 2008 Sup everyone as you all can see i be a newbie here. A friend told me about the site so i figured i'd join up and see what it's all about.
BunnyOtaku Posted September 13, 2008 Posted September 13, 2008 HI! I guess i'm a newbie,so plz be nice 2 me!:animeswea
Allamorph Posted September 13, 2008 Posted September 13, 2008 [FONT=Arial]Why is it that a whole bunch of new members seem to think that we're going to murder them for posting something silly? I don't murder silly people. I murder people who blatantly refuse to think. Speaking of which....[/FONT]
Korey Posted September 13, 2008 Posted September 13, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Yes welcome to the forums everyone! Hope you enjoy your stay here, no matter how long it may be. Have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot a mod a PM.[/FONT]
Hunter0909 Posted September 17, 2008 Posted September 17, 2008 Just call me Acad, I'm a Big Enthusiast of Eureka Seven, Blood Plus, Robotech, Code Geass. I also love to recolor and customize Mecha from Eureka Seven and Code Geass, And yet again I have over 8 years experience doing RPs on the net. I hope to start an Eureka Seven and or Code Geass RP here.If I'm allowed. I also belong to several Science fiction Clubs as well. Here are a couple of examples of my work, Enjoy all. for some reason I can't post even one here.
Gavin Posted September 17, 2008 Posted September 17, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Welcome to OB Acad, we have thriving anime and role-playing forums here so you should certainly have the opportunity to discuss your favourite animes and to create a Code Geass RPG at your leisure. Personally I'm quite a Code Geass fan, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you produce. Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay with us and if you have any problems feel free to drop myself, or any other member of staff a PM. -Gavin.[/SIZE]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted September 17, 2008 Posted September 17, 2008 [color=#9933ff]Okay I'm going to pretend I'm social and say hi too. Welcome to the boards.[/color]
Seancore Posted September 19, 2008 Posted September 19, 2008 Hey. I'm going to say I'm new; simply because I can't remember the last time I was ever here. So; new profile, new attitude, new everything. It'll be good to get involved once more. :]
Guest Little_Miss_Laz Posted September 21, 2008 Posted September 21, 2008 uhhh... hi im Laz :catgirl: nice to meet you all.... ummmm yeah my fav anime is either elfen lied or claymore i love anything to do with vampires lol (yes i've seen hellsing, vampire knight, rosario + vampire etc... but feel free to make suggestion lol) umm.... i also love drawing and heavy metal i thinks thats about it.... :animesmil xxx
Rachmaninoff Posted September 23, 2008 Posted September 23, 2008 Welcome or should I say welcome back Seancore. Depending on how long you've been gone, things have changed quite a bit, still I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Welcome to you too Little_Miss_Laz. Just look around and I'm sure you'll find something you like. If either one of you has any questions, just let us know. In the meantime, sit back, relax and have a good time here at OtakuBoards.
Guest sasusakulover18 Posted September 24, 2008 Posted September 24, 2008 My name is Desiree Westerfield and I love anime and manga.I also have a couple of questions... one being that how do I post my stories on the regular site? second being that if I want to upload pictures how do I do so? please email me with the answers at [email]ladylions18@hotmail.com[/email] Hey I am new to The Otaku boards but have previously stumbled upon your marvelous site.My interests are Manga,Anime(of course), drawing, reading and playing sports.I have a couple of questions one" how do I upload my stories? two how do I upload my pics?
Rachmaninoff Posted September 24, 2008 Posted September 24, 2008 Hi and welcome to OtakuBoards sasusakulover18. In regards to your questions, I'm assuming you mean theOtaku or rather your world there? If so simply go to your backroom and click on post in order to put your stories up. For pictures, it depends on what you want to put up. If you're talking about fan art, wallpapers or e-cards, just go to their section and chose the submit button and follow the directions. If that's not what you want to know, please clarify just where and what you wish to put up. Anyway, again welcome to the site. If you have questions about OtakuBoards, just let us know and we'll help you out with those too.
hay-chan Posted September 24, 2008 Posted September 24, 2008 yea hi im new here and im like so bored right.....and im not to sure wat to do or what to talk about:confused:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now