Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Have you ever slept nude?  

53 members have voted

  1. 1. Have you ever slept nude?

    • Yes
      24
    • No
      24
    • Only after sex
      5


Recommended Posts

Posted
have you ever slept in the nude? I haven't becasue my mom will come up at night when we are (my brothers and I that is) sleeping to check on us and only God knows what she would say. After reading something about it I was just wondering do you?
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I can't believe you posted this...

-Justin

*EDIT*
[SIZE=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]

And why is that? [/B][/QUOTE]

Why would you want to know if people sleep nude or not?
[/SIZE]
*EDIT*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Why would you want to know if people sleep nude or not?[/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]... Actually... that's a very good question.. :therock: But the answer's no for me.[/SIZE]
Posted
nah, only in hot night also, but only during summer that is, and then i normallyonly have a sheet on my bed anyways, so i'm very rarely hot.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]I can't believe you posted this...

-Justin

*EDIT*
[SIZE=1]

Why would you want to know if people sleep nude or not?
[/SIZE]
*EDIT* [/B][/QUOTE]

I read somthing about it in the paper and wanted to know if it's a commonly done thing. I ask it out of pure curiosity.
Posted
I don't sleep totally nude...but I don't like wearing PJ's cause they aggrivate my skin when I want to go to sleep, especially in hot weather
Posted
:blush: I'm very uncomfortable about nudity but yes, i do sleep in the nude sometimes, all the time in the summer. I just lock the door when my mom tries to come in.:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B]:blush: I'm very uncomfortable about nudity but yes, i do sleep in the nude sometimes, all the time in the summer. I just lock the door when my mom tries to come in.:) [/B][/QUOTE]

well i'll be damned.. ^_^ btw.. can i still come over this summer sometime..

i know.. it sounds crazy.. letting someone you've never met come over.. but hey ^^ i'm Camron, and i like corndogs.. thats all you really need to know about me ^^ now that you know me.. its not so akward.. so?

heh.. j/p ;)

um.. i havn't slept.. in .. the.. nude.. O_O i swear it wasn't me! it was the ninja! *jumps out the window*
Posted
Yes... I've slept nude before....

And I quote Morningdew... "What an odd question..." O.o... I don't know many people who would actually ask this to anyone... *shrugs*
Posted
i used to back when my mom woke me up when i was a lil kid and made me take baths and im 90% sleepy so id take a bath then get under the covers. the cover felt so good without any clothes blocking them ^_^.

ill never sleep naked again, my brother constantly enters my room...
Posted
Nope. :nope: Haven't yet, and I don't intend to as far as I'm thinking..... But I have slept with my shirt off during hot summers, since it gets really hot overnight here..... And if you haven't noticed, I'm a guy..... :p
Posted
why yes, i've slept naked before. my computer is in my room, everyone is alsleep in my house, and my door is locked.....u know what?? i'll type this in the nude. brb....there. i'm naked now. :flasher: and i'll sleep this way. i bet i'm the first person to post in the nude. i'm a guy, and [quote]I'm NAKED!!!!! - sponge bob square pants[/quote]!!!! lol. bet u never expexted this......
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]Hmm... I don't know why I even came in this topic. Oh well...


No, I have never slept in the nude. I am usually only in the nude during shower time, then I dress up in many layers of clothing. I mean, people don't need to see that... :eek:

BANG BANG![/COLOR]
Guest DrunkenMaster
Posted
Only after sex cause i would be most comfortable with the one i love being naked im not trying to be funny or anything but thats how i would feel other wise i would sleep with some boxers on
Posted
lol @ krillin. well, i'm still nude. this chair really hurts me.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...