OtakuBoards
Sign in to follow this  
Petie

Quarantine

Hey everyone! I know things here aren't anything like they used to be but I just want to wish any of you who still pop in to visit from time to time the best during these times. I hope you're all doing well, staying safe, and getting through COVID-19's visit to the Earth as best as you can.

I'm doing okay, all things considered.

Been lurking on here for a while! Would love to chat with y'all in some fashion,

- Shy

I've finally gone from being anxious all of the time to only being anxious when I imagine venturing back into the world once quarantines are lifted, so that's something. I'm in Cali and they've started opening parks and beaches again and there is not a lot of social distancing going on, which definitely makes me feel incredibly confident, haha.

Glad to see y'all are doing well (and also lurking!)

On 4/22/2020 at 11:22 AM, Petie said:

Hey everyone! I know things here aren't anything like they used to be but I just want to wish any of you who still pop in to visit from time to time the best during these times. I hope you're all doing well, staying safe, and getting through COVID-19's visit to the Earth as best as you can.

You too mate. I must admit, this COVID-19 situation kinda has me hankerin' to create an old-fashioned OB RPG...