James Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 [color=royalblue]Okay, based on the great response from OBv5's default skin, I'm going to begin working on alternative designs. My intention is to create different "flavours" of OB. Also, I'm considering making "themed" skins (Final Fantasy, Dragonball, Pokemon, etc etc). Of course, doing this takes a lot of work and fine tuning. So I want to know, which flavour do you want to see first?[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 KENSHIN! J-ROCK! WAI!!!!!!!!!!!!! regardless, some black/red color sceme.... or even better black and light blue....
Cibo Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Always was a fan of Cherry's. Love how they taste and how they look. Gotta be Cherry.
James Posted May 1, 2002 Author Posted May 1, 2002 [color=royalblue]Hm, I'm playing around with some ideas. Though I have nothing final just yet. Here's a quick sample of how the header for Watermelon may look. As I said, it's still quite early...and just an idea. But this is mainly an idea of colours. :)[/color]
Cibo Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Ya, I'll like the cherry one for sure then. How about like a dark and evil looking one for those that are mad during that day and could use it or something?
Guest Shift Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 [color=royalblue][size=1][b]Red!!! Red!!! My favorite color![/color][/size][/b]
Break Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 [SIZE=1]Methinks cherry, or orange. I voted for orange though.[/SIZE]
Geist Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 What?! No strawberry?! I guess watermelon will have to do...
Kei Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 I think that red would be cute, but blue's my favorite color, so it doesn't really matter to me.
Boba Fett Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 My favorite color is Red, therefore Cherry is my color of choice. I think that all said and done, for me anyway, it would make very little difference to me......
BlueGender Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 I think that you should make cherry the color of choice or have a page where you can specify what color you want.
Avalon Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 I think cherry would be cool...but I would like a dark color like black or something...
Corey Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Watermelon would be cool. A themed skin of Chrono Trigger would be awesome.:) :demon: Knight Of The Dark Order :demon:
Justin Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 [size=3][COLOR=red]All hail...[b]Red September[/b]![/COLOR][/size] I think you know what that means, James ;). But, my vote on the current selection goes to...I don't know yet, lol. -Justin
Chaos Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Hmmmmm.......... I think I'd have to go with Chris on this... Black and red....... My two favorite colors.....;P
Char! Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Personally, I think this color scheme is great the way it is, but that watermelon version looked pretty cool. I have nothing new to compare it to, but I'd vote that.
Guest Zeh Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 [color=indigo]I think you already know my thoughts on this one james ;) *dreams about a FF scheme*[/color]
Sara Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B][size=3][COLOR=red]All hail...[b]Red September[/b]![/COLOR][/size] I think you know what that means, James ;). But, my vote on the current selection goes to...I don't know yet, lol. -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] I was just [i]waiting[/i] to see what you would post in this thread... -Cera
Spikey Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]I think that orange would win for me. It is my favorite colour.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now