Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which Flavour?  

37 members have voted

  1. 1. Which Flavour?

    • Cherry (red)
      17
    • Watermelon (green)
      16
    • Lemon (yellow)
      1
    • Orange (orange)
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=royalblue]Okay, based on the great response from OBv5's default skin, I'm going to begin working on alternative designs.

My intention is to create different "flavours" of OB. Also, I'm considering making "themed" skins (Final Fantasy, Dragonball, Pokemon, etc etc).

Of course, doing this takes a lot of work and fine tuning.

So I want to know, which flavour do you want to see first?[/color]
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=royalblue]Hm, I'm playing around with some ideas. Though I have nothing final just yet.

Here's a quick sample of how the header for Watermelon may look. As I said, it's still quite early...and just an idea.

But this is mainly an idea of colours. :)[/color]
Posted
Ya, I'll like the cherry one for sure then. How about like a dark and evil looking one for those that are mad during that day and could use it or something?
Guest Shift
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1][b]Red!!! Red!!! My favorite color![/color][/size][/b]
Posted
I think that red would be cute, but blue's my favorite color, so it doesn't really matter to me.
Posted
My favorite color is Red, therefore Cherry is my color of choice. I think that all said and done, for me anyway, it would make very little difference to me......
Posted
[size=3][COLOR=red]All hail...[b]Red September[/b]![/COLOR][/size]

I think you know what that means, James ;).

But, my vote on the current selection goes to...I don't know yet, lol.

-Justin
Posted
Personally, I think this color scheme is great the way it is, but that watermelon version looked pretty cool. I have nothing new to compare it to, but I'd vote that.
Guest Zeh
Posted
[color=indigo]I think you already know my thoughts on this one james ;)

*dreams about a FF scheme*[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B][size=3][COLOR=red]All hail...[b]Red September[/b]![/COLOR][/size]

I think you know what that means, James ;).

But, my vote on the current selection goes to...I don't know yet, lol.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

I was just [i]waiting[/i] to see what you would post in this thread...

-Cera

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...