Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]well, the date (july 3rd) is getting close now, so i thought i'd let you guys know... i'm getting married! i know this is the man i'm meant to spend the rest of my life w/, & as soon as i can get my digital camera, i'll post his pic.

anyway, he's really wonderful, treats me like gold, loves me to death, &... should i mention it? nah, but you can guess (think dirty). he's really smart, too, & is the only person i've ever met besides myself with the complete anne rice collection (it's the little things that count).

well, i'm so excited! we both knew from the moment we met that we would be together forever, & now it's happening. i'm not nervous yet, but i know i will be. i'll probably keep this thread going so you guys can calm me down in the coming days. :wigout:

btw, if you think i'm taking vegeta-sama out of my sig, you're crazy! :laugh:

p.s. check out this cool pic of me.[/COLOR]
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Congratulations to you Lady M. I'm so happy for you and i'm sure you two will have a wonderful life together....hugs and kisses from me.

Lots A Luv
Posted
Awwwwww!!! Congratulations!! I'm so glad you're happy :D and that picture is adorbale...... I love your hair! ^_^ Be sure to let us know how everything goes at the wedding and whatnot. Again, best wishes!
Posted
NEAT! ... i envy those who can phsycially get married. .cuz my girl is soo far away we cant really set a date.. .besides.. we both too young
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]thanks anna, you're such a sweetie! in case anybody couldn't tell, i'm lying on the floor.

& thanks to everyone else, now where are my presents? jk.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Ack!

First, Seppy, now LM! Who's next?

I'm just kidding. Have a great marriage. :)

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]i know!! i always said i'd never get married. ever. i was, like, so anti-manogomy. i feel like i'm going to turn around one day and realize i'm.... [i]domesticated.[/i] **shudders**

enjoy it while you can, transtic!

but don't get me wrong, i can't wait to marry mike! WOO-HOO!

i feel the need for some headboard action, see y'all later...

**goes off to find mike**[/COLOR]
Posted
Congrats! I take it he asked you. Well I wont be at the wedding or anything so here are some virtual flowers....

(Your gonna have to use a little imagination on this one)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]
& thanks to everyone else, now where are my presents? jk.[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]
[img]http://otaku.250free.com/lm.jpg[/img]
:D

Sorry...I was bored...but when the wedding has gone through, please let us know how it went ;)
[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Rock on Deb!!! I am so happy for you (not happy enough to get you a present because I am super poor right now;)). As always you have my fondest wishes, congrats, good luck, and remeber that good marriages thrive on rock 'n roll.[/color]
Posted
[color=red][b]Congrats Lady M! Hope everything goes well and you have a wonderful wedding. I just love weddings. I am sure you will look absolutley gorgous(sp?) in your wedding dress. Good luck![/b][/color]
Posted
I am very happy for you Lady Macaiodh. May your life ahead be happy, and you both remain in love until the end.
I wish I could think of more, but im so happy for you, im speechless...

....I promised myself I wouldnt cry....
Posted
[color=deeppink]Lady M? Getting married? ::runs off to find Queen Asuka:: One of our Angels is getting married!!! Congrats melady...you deserve it :D[/color]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
:) Congrats Lady M on getting married, I would send you a present but the only thing, that I could honestly spare right now is anime, or maybe a toaster oven, that's the most common wedding gift! Congrats once again! ;)
Posted
[color=darkblue]ehhh... i know people are going to jump all over me for saying this but...

i'm not really having a wedding like you think. we're getting a justice of the peace to come to this place called the chinese garden in maymont park (it's really trippy w/ weird chinese statues & vine plants... you'd have to see it). & we're kind of doing a punk/goth theme.. like mike is wearing his black trenchcoat over an all-black suit (no tie) w/ his black leather gloves & his best man is wearing a black-leather biker jacket & a spiked collar. i'm pretty sure the whole wedding party is going to be wearing all black except me... i've got this vintage dress that's really lacy, it's from the 30's, & i think it might've been used as a slip or something, but i don't care b/c it's perfect. you should see my veil... you guys probably think i'm nuts, but this is the type of wedding i've always wanted. when mike started coming up w/ the idea for a theme wedding, i was sooo releaved, b/c i thought he might want to have it in a church or something. :demon:

damn, i sound all giddy, tee-hee.[/color]
Posted
Wow...that's definitely a unique wedding. It sounds really great. Chinese Gardens are beautiful, so i'm sure you'll be in perfect surroundings. Hope everything turns out the way you want it to :)

Best wishes to you.
Posted
Congratulations! But make sure there will be no sheep in the wedding cake or one of the packages. :D still....... Congratulations!
Posted
* Wipes away tear in his eye * I am so happy for you.congatulations, I hope that you would be very happy with Mike. But make sure someone films the wedding because i want to see everything that has happened

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...