Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is something that happened on Friday and I just found out in my literature class. I think it's very sad what happened and I wanted to know what you guys thought of it...

A woman, around 25 years of age, left her children in the car for three hours while she when and got her hair done. The children were 3 yrs. old and 10 months old. The temperature was at least 80 degrees and they were in the car, the windows rolled up, and not to mention the car was black. Now when the woman came from the salon, she found her daughters dead. She called the cops and made an alibi saying that she was raped and that the raper killed her kids. Somehow, the police found out what happened and investigated the car. They found hand and mouth prints of the kids trying to breathe while in the car. She was arrested and faces life without parole in jail....

Now do you think she should go to jail?
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
She should go to jail for manslaughter. It's obvious that it was accidental, but leaving her kids in the car for three hours when she could've just taken them inside was insanely stupid.

-Justin
Posted
[color=deeppink]Yes...clearn and blatant negligence. That's worthy of involuntary manslaughter charges.

(Though I agree, it IS really sad.)[/color]
Posted
Not only was this a case of horrible parenting, and boy is that an understatement, but the woman tried to construct a false rape charge against someone.

Just imagine if the police had believed her story. This woman would have given a description of the imaginary assailant, some poor guy would have been pulled in, she would have identified him, and he would have been charged with rape [I]and[/I] the death of the children.

I can only imagine how poorly those children were brought up. This lady sounded very vein and self absorbed. Undoubtedly, she's someone who probably neglected her children for her own selfish desires...
Posted
It's a crying shame. Some people shouldn't be allowed to have children. There really is no excuse for what she did; none. And then she had the nerve to not even take responsibility for what happened.
Posted
hell yea she should be in jail. if not killed.
also i want to know how to deal with people who the same thing to their pets. dogs, cats, etc....
i hate those people and there seems to be no justice for their butts.
well at least the lady who did it to her kids is gonna get it.
there seems to be a little justice in this land.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]If I was president, she'd be dead already. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]...I second that...[/SIZE]
Posted
If I had my way, she'd be dead already...

But by law she really hasn't done anything worth the death penalty.

Then of course, we all know American law has several holes where common sense and decency are allowed to slip through.

-Justin
Posted
[color=red][size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]...I second that...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]


...I third that.

What that woman did to her kids shouldn't be forgiven. She [b]must[/b] have been charged involuntary manslaughter; there's really no other charge, I think, that would be suitable.

Accident or no accident, two young children were dead because their mother was too wrapped up in herself to remember that her kids were in there and if you can't tell, I'm more angered than sad.

With that said, I hope they both spat on her before they died. :D

[/color][/size]
Posted
people like that utterly disgust me. if she's not mature or at least decent enough to take responsibility for her actions, she shouldn't have ever had kids in the first place.
Posted
I also agree that she should be dead. And I also agree with Saiya-jinro, any person that worries more about her hair than her children is just disgusting. And besides, that excuse that the woman made is one of the worst excuses I have ever heard. I hope that woman is dying in guilt.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
My heart sank when I read that story, and that woman disgusts me. For one, she cared more about not having the kids around being an annoyance while she was getting her hair done than she cared about their lives. Secondly, she tried to charge an innocent person for rape, and homicide. I don't believe in the death penalty, but I do agree that she should be put through the worst cruel and unusual punishment ever.
[/color]
Posted
[color=red][size=1] If the rack wasn't banned, i would have sentenced her to that...:D I'm [i]so[/i] cruel...sometimes...[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1][font=century gothic]

I can't even put in to words how I feel right now after reading that story. That is revolting that there is a person like that in this world, and the thing that makes me even more sick is that they are people even worse than she is. I don't understand how those people think, even though if it was an accident. She still tried to lie to the cops. Downright sickening...[/size][/font]
Posted
[color=red][size=1] Or should could be sane and just didn't want to get caught. My theory is that her kids were annoying her in the car or sometime before her trip to the salon, and she just left them in there. My mom and chronic depression and even [i]she[/i] hasn't left my little sister in the car...but of course, that's a different situation. But remember, kiddies, just a theory.[/color][/size]
Posted
Mist, you have a point. Maybe she left them in a moment of intense anger. Of course, that doesn't really justify. My Mom is also sometimes emotionally inestable, but she would never endanger her sons' lives.
Posted
[color=red][size=1]S_J, of course I have a point or I wouldn't have posted it, now would I? :D J/K Just had an intense ego boost right there...Oh well... That's good to know she's in jail but does anybody know te [b]exact[/b] sentence?[/color][/size]
Posted
She shouldn't go to jail...



Why?



Jail is too good for her. That woman should be locked in a car, just the way her kids were. Handcuff her, tie off her legs, and let her bake to death. But before that, let her be raped. If she wants to make up lies, then she should live them.

Gotta love the eye-for-an-eye policy...
Posted
she doesn't even deserve the title 'parent'. as supersaiyan said, jail isn't good enough for her. Why didn't she take her kids with her if they're 3 years old?? and what kind o hair does she have? three hours??? She's a disgrace. oooh~ and she just had to top it all off with the lie.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B] and what kind o hair does she have? three hours??? [/B][/QUOTE]Lol!

That's really disgusting. Baking to death in a car has got to be one very painful death. Geez.....they say don't lock your dog in a car, but your kids?! If she was getting her hair done, she shouldn't have brought them with her. There are sitters for these kinds of occasions. And even if her hair took longer than expected, you never leave children that young by themselves in a car (especially when getting your hair done usually takes at least an hour), and then I have to wonder why she didn't at least roll down the windows or perhaps turn the car on enough so that the AC was still running. It's ridiculous. There are so many things wrong here, I don't see why she doesn't deserve the life penalty. She took 2 lives, and I don't think she deserves to live herself any longer. And the fact that her guilt wasn't great enough to confess.....well, that makes it even more disgusting.
Posted
[color=deeppink]I think some of you may be overreacting [i]just a[/i] bit.

While there's no denying that what she did was inexcusable, there are far worse things happening to children every day. I think some of you may be having knee-jerk reactions to this situation.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...