Valen Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 It has been quite a while since a new question was posted, and seeing as the current question is not being verified, Nefertimon, go ahead and ask another Question.
Imp Posted November 6, 2003 Posted November 6, 2003 OK, thanks! Ummm... Q: Why didn't May want Treecko or Mudkip as her first Pokemon?
Zanarkand Abes Posted November 6, 2003 Posted November 6, 2003 Was fire type her favorite like Misty with water types?
Kei Posted November 6, 2003 Posted November 6, 2003 [color=darkblue]It's been so long since I've seen that ep since I missed it in the more recent showing... I believe it was because Treecko was ugly/mean, and Mudkip had used it's Water Gun on her (though it was her fault). I'm not sure if I'm exactly correct, however...[/color]
Whisper Posted November 9, 2003 Posted November 9, 2003 Snorlax weighs 1,014 lbs. Now I KNOW this so I'll just post the next question: :ball: In the TV series how many pokemon has Ash realeased back into the wild?
Guest Crimson Spider Posted November 9, 2003 Posted November 9, 2003 Welcom to OB, Wolf Prncss. But your replying to a dead question, even if it wasn't ever answered. You see, the current standing question is: [b]Why didn't May want Treecko or Mudkip as her first Pokemon?[/b] By Nefertimon. The person who answers that question correctly gets to ask the next question. So since Lady K answered the question right, she asks the next question. And the person who answers that right asks the next question.
Desbreko Posted November 9, 2003 Posted November 9, 2003 [color=indigo]Yes, please try and stay with the current question. If a question isn't even on the current page of the thread, no one's going to care about it anymore.[/color]
Kei Posted November 10, 2003 Posted November 10, 2003 [color=darkblue]Too true. ^^; Q: Out of Typhlosion, Blastoise, or Blaziken, who has the highest max Attack and Speed combined?[/color]
Oukan05 Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 I believe my answer would have to be Blaziken. Is it right?
Kei Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 [color=darkblue]Afraid not. There's only two choices left, so someone else can give it a try.[/color]
Kei Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 [color=darkblue]Then you can go ahead and ask a question, ZA. The floor is yours.[/color]
Zanarkand Abes Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 What the final evolution of the three starter Pokemon in the Ruby and Sapphire versions, and at what level do they evolve?
Erika Posted November 14, 2003 Posted November 14, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zanarkand Abes [/i] [B]What the final evolution of the three starter Pokemon in the Ruby and Sapphire versions, and at what level do they evolve? [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=purple] Blaziken, evolves at Lv. 36 Swampert, evolves at Lv. 36 Sceptile, evolves at Lv. 36 Hm. Easy. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Zanarkand Abes Posted November 14, 2003 Posted November 14, 2003 Yeah well I can answer the questions, but asking them is the hard part. But go ahead
GuyYouMetOnline Posted November 19, 2003 Posted November 19, 2003 There hasn't been a new question for a few days now, so I'll ask one. Which episodes have Legendary Bird Pokemon appeared in?
Kei Posted November 20, 2003 Posted November 20, 2003 [color=darkblue]Ho-oh made an appearance in the very first episode, Moltres appeared at the start of the Indigo Plateau Conference, Articuno appeared in the Search for Articuno Mini-Arc (the last ep of the three-part series), Lugia appeared in the first episode of the Mysterious Pokémon Mini-Arc, Zapdos appeared in the Master Quest episode where there was a special jewel at the bottom of a lake that helped heal Electric Pokémon. (If you wanted specific episode names and numbers, sorry but that's all I can do at the moment, lol. Just tell me, and I'll gladly step off the floor.)[/color]
GuyYouMetOnline Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 Lugia was in all three parts of the Battle for Lugia mini-arc. Aside from that, you're right. Your question.
JJ Posted November 28, 2003 Posted November 28, 2003 OK I think a week would allow me the pleasur of starting another question. Q In silver version, name all the rare pokemon only found in that version. Also name thier final four attack learned ie: Ryhdon/Ryhorn Horn Drill, Drill Peck, Horn Attack, Earthquake. Note: This is probably not right at all aside from the name.
GuyYouMetOnline Posted December 13, 2003 Posted December 13, 2003 Time for a new question. Name all of the known Team Rocket members. This include scientists, as well as those seen only in the movies.
G/S/B Master Posted December 31, 2003 Posted December 31, 2003 New question: Q: what are all the personalitys in R/S?
Kitty Posted December 31, 2003 Posted December 31, 2003 [color=blue][size=1]Oh, I know this one. Answer to G/S/B's question: Adament, bashful, bold, brave, calm, careful, docile, gentle, hardy, hasty, impish, jolly, lax, lonely, mild, modest, naive, naughty, quiet, quirky, rash, relaxed, sassy, serious, and timid. I believe I got it right. If I did, here's a new question. Q: Name the eight legendary pokemon from the Ruby/Sapphire games AND their abilities.[/color][/size]
GuyYouMetOnline Posted January 13, 2004 Posted January 13, 2004 Regice/Regirock/Registeel: Clear Body ability Groudon: Drought ability Kyogre: Drizzle ability Rayquaza: Air Lock ability Latios/Latias: Levitate ability Name the Team Rocket members who are seen exclusivly in one of the movies(hint: there are four).[center] [color=indigo]- - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color] [/center]I didn't think that one was too hard. I guess I was wrong. Here's the answer: Iron-Mask Marauder from pokemon Forever, Annie and Oakley from pokemon Heroes, and Domino aka the Black Tulip from Mewtwo's return. I'll ask another question: What real-world location is the city of Altomare in Pokemon Heroes based on? [color=indigo]Combined the double post. - Desbreko[/color] EDIT: the answer is Venice. Okay, I'll ask a really easy one this time: Who are Ash's traveling companions in the Pokemon Advanced season (Hint: there are 3)?
Kei Posted January 13, 2004 Posted January 13, 2004 [color=darkblue]Brock, May and Max. Here's another breeding question, since we haven't had one in a while. What will be the resulting Pokémon and moveset? Pikachu (female) Thunderbolt Light Screen Headbutt Charm Cyndaquil (male) Reversal Flame Wheel Fury Cutter Sand-Attack[/color]
Imp Posted January 17, 2004 Posted January 17, 2004 It will be a Pichu with Thundershock, Charm, and Reversal. Q: Which of these moves can Banette NOT learn by leveling up? a) Faint Attack b) Will-O-Wisp c) Screech d) Astonish
Recommended Posts