OtakuBoards

Role Models of Otaku Boards

Zidargh

Seeing that I've just gotten back after a hiatus. I guess that the people I respect are people who where cool with me when I first started that includes Morningdew, LM, TN.. and mahy more that I don't talk to that much...But I hope that all of them are doing fine and I hope to get to know many more of you!!! So if you wanna become a friend just PM me!!! I just like to get to know people and who kwoes... I may write something good about you on the Boards!!!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few more....

Ryan (aka: Noodlez sorry I am not gonna attempt to do that!) Hey man we have good times, you've been a great pal!

Sere: Although I have to admit I don't think we've ever talked, you've always had my respect, go figure.

Deus_Ex_Machina: Another person that never talked to, but have always respected. Besides I love the name, even though I don't even know what it means...

SuperSaiyan: Yet another person where contact has been low to none but I respect greatly.

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Oooh, warm fuzzy feelings. Everyone who named me or Harlequin on their lists gets an immediate "RoleModel" rating from me. ;)

And...

Has anyone noticed that if Cloricus cleaned up the old 'legible english' act, he would actually be rather similar to wrist cutter?

Hehehe, I just payed two people out at the same time...:devil: Hmmm. Wasted. No fun being mean when you're on your own. [/color][/font]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyan_monkey [/i]
[B][color=blue][size=1]Oh yeah, you're an otaku D_A. I didn't notice. Congratulations:)
I respect you as well, I said I could only think of a few people.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

hehe.... It was just a joke ;)

Well I guess I can't say i didn't expect to get little if any respect but I'm glad I got the two votes of confidance I got, even if one vote was not direct. Here's My list.

James: Of course gotta give props to da man James for makin' dis' all dis possible.

Phantom: The man who taught me that there is much more to a post than length.

Mysticdarkelf: For proving to me that I am not the center of the universe. j/k. She's always been really nice to me and has never ignored me even when I got mad at her for my own stupid reasons.

SS Trunks: For post quality of course, an excellent RPer if anything. Definetely one to strive to rival.

The Vampire Ed: A very dedicated person and an excellent writer and roleplayer. I have alot of respect for this person.

Juuthena: She's just cool.

Lady Asphyxia: She just does her thing and doesn't worry about what other people say. That takes alot of guts, I can't do that. lol

ElvenFoxKnight: Always was there just to chat and had great ideas when I needed them.

Stormwing: For being a friend.

And just a short list

Raiha
Raven
Harlequin(please don't hate me!!)
Carren Hart
CWB
Mist
Kool_Aid
Boba_Fett
All you vampire fans out there

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]I have a few more....

Ryan (aka: Noodlez sorry I am not gonna attempt to do that!) Hey man we have good times, you've been a great pal!

[/B][/QUOTE]

[font=chiller]

Hehehehe. Well thanks! I think you were on my list.*Looks back and checks* Yep! You were!:)[/font]

[color=blue][size=1]Some more to add

[b]Sweetie_rei:[/b] She was the first person to talk to me when I joined...come to think of it, I haven't seen her around for a while...wonder where she is

[b]Duo Maxwell:[/b] She's very funny, plus she's an Aussie as well:D

And last but not least...

[b]Dark_Apocalyps:[/b] He's obsessed with sheep, I'm obsessed with monkeys; he's a guy, I'm a girl; will the similarities never end?!:p Seriously, though, he's a funny cool person:D

That's all for now...I think ^_^[/size][/color]

Damn . . . I gotta post more. Nobody cares aboot little old me?

[immaturity]Well, I've gotta list, but I'm not gonna post it, cause nobody said me. SO HA ! [/immaturity]

Seriously, I respect about 5 people -

5. Mnelemoth
4. Safer sephiroth
3. Nerdsy
2. Vodookanaka
1. Myself ( cause you gotta RESPECT yourself ! )

I don't have any reasons for these people, aside from the fact that they strike me as people who know what they want and how they'll get it, and that they're genuinelly out to help the people around them! ( except me )

And then there's James. James desearves a special pat on the back for the fine work and dedication he's put into this fine establishment. Kudos to you James, Kudos . . .

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkmoon [/i]
[B]*Starts glowing*

I've been mentioned twice! I feel much happier now and less invisable. I guess I'll put up my own list now. They are in no paricular order.

1.mystikal- You are a true friend both on the computer and in real life/school. Very funny and a great artist. Never seen you angery and you always seem to have a smile on. I consider you one of my best friends.

2. iggy (slightly annoyed at you right now but anyways)- For being the second person I met on the boards. Fun to chat with and give's advice (not alway's usefull but you try and that's all that matters:p)

3. Calumon-Lover - She is a nice person to talk to and very imaginative.

4. Blanko- she is the very first person on these boards that I've met and talked to. Helps me out and gives useful advice.

5. MathGuy2- Very helpful and are always willing to lend a helping hand.

That's just a small handful of the people I consider friends on these boards. Some of the rest are in my sig.

I consider everybody on these boards a friend and helpful in their own way (otherwise I would not have hung around here this long).
I respect all the Mods and Admin's. I consider some of them sorta like role-model's I guess. [/B][/QUOTE]

Huh??? I am too always useful... lol Being annoying just for a bit is fun..

You know that i cannot list you in my list of characterized role playing looker uppers Arikel. that should be a strict plause for the fact that your style of role playing is very good.. gosh, you are a superb role player. the odd thing between the harlequin, you and i, is that we all have 3 distinct, yet good styles of expanding our vocab... its odd..but thus, i must give you my condolences...for teaching me that deviant style of vocabulary... i cannot word it so that i can describe it...your style is as if taking several dictionaries plushed from the 17th century and memorizing them.....you have a great base of knowlege...i ENVY that. my brother.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B][COLOR=deeppink]

[b]Safer[/b]- Holy cow, I'm surprised how little good ole' Sephiroth was mentioned. A year ago, he'd have been at the top of everyone's list. It's sort of a depressing sign of the times for me. I don't really need to go into detail about him.
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

I know what you mean, I was thinking the same thing

Guess people just dont know me anymore

*shrugs*

[color=royalblue]Yeah, I think it's just because Seph hasn't been around much over the last couple of months or so. It's understandable.

Seph has always been an important member of our community though...he gave me great support and I consider him a friend. So he's definitely on my list (I [i]told[/i] you I didn't mention [i]everyone[/i]) ;)[/color]

mmmmm lets see

james and adam of course, where would we all be without them.
i like all the mods...but i have more respect over all for piro and TN. I have never seen a posted argument that neither of them couldn't solve.
Also TN is blunt in his arguments and Piro always posts so much in his response that you forget about disagreeing before you get halfway down.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][color=darkblue][size=1]
[b]Mnemolth[/b] You like to stalk Cera, and I am [i]still[/i] trying to decipher your rpg sign-up.
-Shy[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I can't believe I missed this! :)

What was so hard to understand about my ill-fated RPG? Its so simple it even looks complicated! :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mnemolth [/i]
[B]I can't believe I missed this! :)

What was so hard to understand about my ill-fated RPG? Its so simple it even looks complicated! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue][size=1]Too much to read. But I promise that once I understand it, I will definitely join. It is too late for sign-ups?

-Shy[/color][/size] :whoops:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I know what you mean, I was thinking the same thing

Guess people just dont know me anymore

*shrugs* [/B][/QUOTE]

Crap man you're still here?! Oh man I'm sorry I didn't know!!

Sephiroth: For being one of the best members Otaku has ever known. Also one of the most responsible. Any member being here in V2-3 has to have respect for this guy. Its impossible not to!

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]And...

Sephiroth: Why the hell not. I don't know who he is, I've never spoken a word to him in my life but man - he deserves respect. And reverence. Just don't ask me why.

Hey Seph - pm me sometime, we can work out our differences over a nice, steaming cup of English Breakfast.

I'm going to shut up now.[/font][/color]