-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
[size=1]You are now in an anime. Great, you end up in the most bloody anime of all time that I certainly wouldn't know the name of, but I guess it would be something like [b]Ryu chops off j00 head *japan signs*[/b]. Well... a character named Ryu chops off your head in the introduction of the first episode. Woohoo. I wish that the usa would be communistic.[/size]
-
[size=1]I couldn't resist to make you two avaters. I don't know why. The first one would fit [i]jigglyness[/i] his banner and the second one is more standard. Whee. Oh, Jigglyness. The avater you provided is 20 pixels too high for Otaku[b]Boards[/b]. The limit is 150 in width and 80 in height ;p[/size]
-
[QUOTE=Ziggy Stardust][COLOR=Sienna] So some crazy, screaming, probably sweating banshee is lunging at you with a sword and your first instinct is to put a gun to your head? What? [/COLOR][/QUOTE] [size=1]Sounds pretty much like he'd take any opportunity to do that if you read the whole post.
-
[size=1][b]Flaggers -[/b] Director: "I'm the [u]director[/u]" [b]Word:[/b] Peach This one should be easy enough >.>[/size]
-
[size=1]Well, like any ordinary chatroom... You type in a wanted screenname and login. The last time there was no control and stuff whatsoever. If this could work with the same login information as MyOtaku/TheOtaku, it might work out better than before. This way, not any random person could login, but only people who have taken the time to sign up for TheOtaku. I don't see any need for a ChatRoom myself, however. You could always make an Otaku chatroom on AIM if you really want one :P[/size]
-
[QUOTE=The13thMan][FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange] Boo, so maybe you can?t fully comprehend their situation, I can understand that. But can you at least empathize with the people and see their motives for stealing? [/COLOR] [/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1]I see their motives, I just don't agree with them. And with that more specified situation I will now leave this discussion. America stinks anyway.[/size]
-
[size=1]I didn't say I don't try, I merely say I can't. Especially not since I'm raised to be fully against stealing, and I raised myself to not put myself before anyone else, be it rich men. Do not think I have no heart. I'm just trying to be realistic about the situation. I see no solution in trying to feel like one of them, since I'd just feel bad knowing I can't do **** about it. The actions should come from the rich, not from the poor. The best solution would be when someone, who has a zillion dollars, would give 99% of it to the poor, but I doubt it that [i]that[/i] will ever happen. Retribution, just let that situation rest since there's no way you can convince me to your opinion. Let's just expand the information given about the situation a bit more, because now we're all thinking of an other one. [/size]
-
[quote name='Retribution][size=1']Thanks for burying your head in the sand. I suppose you like it there.[/size][/quote] [size=1]You can't imagine being in their situation either. Be happy with that fact. [quote name='The13thMan][color=orange']The rich people then pretty much oppressed the poor by offering very very low wages.[/color][/quote] In my imaginary situation this did not happen. The rich have nothing to do with the poor except for being the same race on the same planet. [quote name='Lord Rannos][color=darkred']Now, without more information we cannot condemn the 50, but supposing for a moment that they didn't work as hard as the 5 did? Does that mean that they are still entitled to money when they might have been one of the 5 if they had just worked those extra hours? I know that wasn't given, but it's a factor to consider.[/color][/quote] Exactly. [/size]
-
[size=1][u]White[/u] The background is original, but I don't think it fits the image. The cut out job of the character isn't amazing either. I like the animation, but the background takes up too much attention, so it gets a bit annoying. The text you used looks nice and fits the border, so the best thing to do, is probably take out the background. [u]Retribution[/u] I didn't like the effect you used. Neither did I like the text on the image. A thing I like is that you put an opinion in the image and the red background which is standard for [i]Che[/i] stuff. Yeah, I know it's not 2 paragraphs per person. I'd have to say a lot of crap that I don't really mean. If I were to vote, I'd vote [i]White[/i], but I didn't like either. Sorry.[/size]
-
[size=1]One way or another, the fifty are poor. This has nothing to do with the rich five. Be realistic, would those fifty truly be so poor if they'd know how to earn and maintain money? Those five people assumably found a way to get their ammount of money. They are doing something right, that the fifty are doing wrong. You mention the Medieval. Do you realize how amazingly long that is ago? The whole civilization in West-Europe started from scratch to say it roughly. They had to build it up. Sometimes they got invaded by some more advanced countries, took over their ways and stuff. It took thousands of years to get to the state where we are now. And no, I can't possibly put myself in the shoes of one of them. I'm living in a wealthy country and I enjoy being here. [/size]
-
[size=1]...In the situation you stated, there's no sign of any conflict between the two. The five are just greedy, the fifty are poor. That's all. There's not a single reason to overrun anyone, except for their hunger. [quote name='Delta']The five are not stewards of the fifty and thus are not obligated to aid them.[/quote] Exactly. It'd be nice of them if they would aid them, but they don't have to. Anyway, if the fifty would overrun the five, they'd still fail. They're poor and assumably have no idea of how to control money. The ammount that they achieved by taking over the minority, will be gone in no time. The way the five men obtained the money is most likely too hard for the fifty aswell. They'd just be screwed. Boohoo. I'm against the situation. [/size]
-
[size=1]Your wish has been granted, now all of the Samurais are gone. But without anybody knowing it, they were the one thing that halted an incredible dark force from conquering your town. You are all consumed by a black hole of "stuff-that-only-samurais-can-resist"! >O [b]I wish, all your base are belong to us[/b][/size]
-
[size=1]I'm too cool to be klutzy. Of course. ¬.¬ As a kid I used to fall off everything the whole time. I bumped my head everywhere. And I even had blue eyes every now and then. But that's not klutzy. It was cool. I did it all on purpose! >O[/size]
-
[size=1]Just out of curiousity, are you forced to do this stuff at school or can you sign up? And what exactly is it about? I don't live anywhere near where things like that exist, so I have no clue what's it about. Sounds awfully American, if you don't mind me saying. :\[/size]
-
[size=1]Sadly, there is no true love for you. [b]I wish that tomatoes would become living creatures with plans for world domination.[/b][/size]
-
[size=1]It's nothing for Otaku[b]Boards[/b]. It's just a feature of vBulletin forums that has been put in there. Maybe OB will make use of it once, I don't know, but not now. Just ignore it, it's nothing. -.-'[/size]
-
[QUOTE=Queen Asuka][size=1][color=hotpink]Myspace much? I've seen that bulletin SO many times. Yes, it's easy to read, get over it. NO ONE has trouble reading it, unless they have some sort of disability that affects them in that way.[/size][/color][/QUOTE] [size=1][i][font=courier]Dear miss Plushie Mistress, The topic at hand may have been old news to you, but perhaps it's really new for the creator of this topic, D. Resurrected. I too knew this type of writing before, but it seems that plenty of people do not. Please think of those people who may have not had the same experiences as you have. Thank you for your time. Regards, Boo[/i][/font] Sorry, couldn't resist. :P Lkie I siad, I arelday kenw tihs, but it deos not sotp to aazme me.[/size]
-
[size=1]The idea seems a bit... Incomplete. What would you want to achieve while RPing? To be accepted into society? To overthrow the government? To just destroy the whole world? To travel back in time to make sure the world leader will never get his position? Secondly... How did people get half animal/half human? Have they alway been on the Earth in your story? Have they always been there without others knowing it? Are they mutated? Whatever, you name it. And in what genre do you want to put this RPStory? The idea doesn't seem too bad, but it lacks detail, I think. [/size]
-
What do you think the opposite sex finds attractive about you?
Boo replied to ChibiHorsewoman's topic in General Discussion
[size=1]Right, attractive about me? Hohoho, what is not? *pose* And there is not a standard thing that attracts me. Smiles are most important. And I don't like girls who can't talk sarcastic, but still try. It just sounds horrid as if they try to be cool on a way they shouldn't. Oh, and what I also don't like is women who have incredibly huge signatures on forums. *pokes CHW*[/size] -
[size=1]Yups. You're up for the next one.[/size]
-
[size=1]Muha, both wrong. The guy's more old school than that. Let's give another hint. [b]Hint:[/b] His first nickname started with a 'k', his second nickname aswell with a 'k' and his third with an 's'. [/size]
-
[size=1][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16349[/IMG] I go for This Graphic. Okay, you guys get it right. [b]Hints:[/b] [i]He[/i]'s pretty old school he doesn't visit OB (often) anymore. I think he had about 3 different screennames.[/size]
-
[size=1]The guy that Retribution had in his signature for a long while. Under the link "OB Got Pwned", or something alike. [i]Three minutes later:[/i] It's RX78. [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=48161][color=orange]Here[/color][/url]'s his thread for anyone who didn't know it yet :P[/size]
-
[quote name='NekoSama101']that's exactly what i've been trying to say when cussing is one of the "lighter" sins! The punishment is not going to be as harsh, if at all, as when you steal something, kill someone, etc.[/quote] [size=1]Err, what are you thinking of when thinking of "less harsh punishments"? There's heaven, there's hell. Perhaps you're planning to step with only one foot in the scorching heat of the hell? Like Sara said quite nicely: "The "glory of god" thing is a Pass-Fail test where the passing grade is 100%. Even if you miss by half a point, you still miss. You still fail." [/size]
-
[size=1]Dragons exist. My brother had a dragon plushie [i]so real dragons exist too![/i] They've been reffered to in the bible, but that's all. It was a one-of-a-kind thing. If there would've ever been something like the dragon described through myths and whatever else, this was it. That's a fact, because I'm as old as the earth is old and I know all.[/size]