-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
[color=gray][size=1]Okay lads I have some runes, dyes and more stuff which I'll put up now, but first I have an iny tiny request. Stuff in the forge is rediculously expensive in my eyes, so I'm now collecting linen (for sacred, wanderer's is ugly >>) and cloth for equipment. Unless someone ofcourse has a better idea. [b]Merchant Boo[/b] [u][i]Minor Runes[/i][/u] [list]Warrior, Minor Hammer Mastery[/list] [list]Ranger, Minor Wilderness Survival[/list] [list]Mesmer, Minor Inspiration Magic[/list] [u][i]Major Runes[/i][/u] [list]Mesmer, Major Illusion Magic[/list] [u][i]Superior[/i][/u] [list]Mesmer, Superior Inspiration Magic[/list] [u][i]Dyes[/i][/u] [list][color=green]Green[/color][/list] [list][color=orange]Orange[/color][/list] [u][i]Upgrade Components[/i][/u] [list]Bowgrip of Marksmanship - [i]Marksmanship +1 (11% chance while using skills)[/i][/list] [i][u]Materials[/u][/i] (they're quite lame, but I'll put them up anyway) [list][b]43[/b] shells[/list] [list][b]1[/b] bolt of silk[/list] [list][b]19[/b] Piles of Glittering Dust[/list] [list][b]117[/b] Bones[/list] That's all for today.[/color][/size]
-
[size=1][color=gray]I think the jukebox button certainly improved, but I also think that it's not necessary to have it animated. The animation is nice, but doesn't have to be there.[/size][/color]
-
[color=gray][size=1]It doesn't look quite bad, but the fonts you used for the buttons is terrifying and I think the menu bar could use more gray in it. Also the animation of the reply-to-post button makes no sense. It doesn't look like something that would suddenly turn blue, it just doesn't O_o. The colour of the buttons looks to dark, possibly because of the solidness of the font. The jukebox doesn't even look so bad apart from the text. It just needs more gray in the menu bar if you ask me, instead of the background image of some street-ish thing. And I now noticed that the jukebox' border could be a pixel less wide.[/size][/color]
-
[color=gray][size=1]Really, my teddy bears and plushies are allive and my best buddies >>" Each one has it's own name with an own individual soul. I even have an imaginary world for them when I'm not around ;_; [b]In short:[/b] [i]The world is green with lots of forests and things. There's a north pole thingy for the icebears, a bamboo forest for pandas, a huge tree with stone house thingies in it for those who don't know in which category they belong (*) and many more. The world is controled by two kings in a huge apple. One king for monday-friday: the friendly Waf the green dog with an icecream sign on it's belly, and one king for weekends: Kloris, the purple/pink bear who once was a panda until he dropped in the paint. Speed the way-to-fast panda has an own cookie factory and he often chases Chip, a little panda that doesn't even exist, who rides in an imaginary 'walk-car'. But only the kings can guide the way to the fabulous carrot land. The land where the bunnies and rabbits lived. The land was full of green-ness, orangeness and carrots under a blue sky with fluffy clouds. There was the elder bunny who lived in a little house in the forest; the blue bunny who could fly by er.. let's keep it at: he could fly; and there was little bunny who's legs and arms were so small that they couldn't move (**). There were also other countries around Carrotland and Kobeeland (***). One of the countries (****) was hostile so Kobeeland had its own weaponry of rollerskate tanks and those sort of things. The most important country was called Stinkene land (*****), which was a place where it stank a lot. When the years passed this land was forgotten in time though. It probably was stuck somewhere in the evolution progress. Except for this world they had also featured in theatre plays like "The Man with the Smelly Sock", which would be a parody on "The Man with the Iron Mask" and they played in a "Lion King" story which I once had on tape. [/i] [b]Explanation List[/b] *= Like Gizmo **= I felt sorry for him ;_; ***= How the bear country is called ****= and the most important one *****= My sister is called Irene and we (me and my brother) liked to call her Stinkene Weird? Insane? Crazy, perhaps? I think not! This is just a way to express my soul and to have characters who I can involve in my uber cool humour[/size][/color]
-
Art The Uncanny Work of DW's Mind [Image Heavy]
Boo replied to Dragon Warrior's topic in Creative Works
[color=gray][size=1]To start.. Stick to one width of banner atleast for two after eachother >:O Okay then for the rest of the post. [b]Corpse Bride Titles[/b] The first banner is nice, although I think it could be a little wider. The picture is placed nicely (which from now on counts for each graphic unless I say different). The avater kind of mini-ish banner thing's picture is placed less good than it was in the banner. Although I understand that when you shrink the picture even more to fit it in the 170x85, the text will look bad >>" The other banner is the best of the three. Nice focal point and good quality. [b]Corpse Bride and Victor[/B] You're great with placing images already so the only thing I'd have to say about these banners is already said in my first line ;_; [b]Assorted Things[/b] The first two are the best yet. The dog is plain awesome and both the dog and the hand are like shexy quality. Now excuse me, I'm going to make an avater out of that dog.[/color][/size] -
[color=gray][size=1]Let's keep this thing updated once in the year. [b]Vision[/b] [img]http://apoco.250free.com/VincionXt.png[/IMG] [i][b]Vision[/b] had quite some work put into it. As you may see it's theme would be Da Vinci. [url=http://apoco.250free.com/VincionCl.png]This[/url] is the image without text. And when people didn't recognize the face of Da Vinci in it, I replaced it by Mona Lisa which you can see [url=http://apoco.250free.com/VincionCtM.png]Here[/url].[/i] [url=http://apoco.250free.com/Orange.png]Primage Of Vision[/url] [b].Chocolate Riddles.[/b] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/Riddler.png[/IMG] [i]I'm not so fond of this one, but meh. The title is Riddles because the first layer is a part of Da Vinci's 'Last Supper'. The other day I had seen a documentary about 'the Da Vinci code'.[/i] That's it for today and likely the next few days/weeks.[/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1]Me and a friend first went calling random numbers, saying we were from a model agency that was looking for people. We gave them the mobile number of someone we don't like. Eventually we called the little sister of a class mate. She actually called back oO" One number we called we got an old person at the other end of the line. We apparently called a resthouse and the man was just about to get his medication.. Wonder what happened to him after he was invited to come over to Amsterdam for a test photo shoot. -.- When that prank got boring we called people with the message "Hi, we're from radio 10 Gold and we have a caller who has a birthday, could you sing a song for him?". Almost no one did it except someone who sang Marilyn Monroe's version of "Happy Birthday to you". All in all we weren't as criminal as you bunch of people, but it was fun.[/size][/color]
-
Art CD and DVD Labels: A site to find them, and some that I made...
Boo replied to EternityAblaze's topic in Creative Works
[size=1][color=gray]I can't add a lot more, except that I like almost each. The only set I thought was a bit bad was the bubblegum crisis set. The picture quality is horrible. Other than that, like said before, you've got the hang of it. Now for a last thingy.. Could you post a blank CD so I can make my own CD labels aswell? XP[/size][/color] -
[color=gray][size=1]It's 0:00 so don't expect something intelligent... [Death By Spinning] I like how you cut off the first photo, it gives it a clean and sharp effect. The colours rock. [We Can Conquer Anything] This one rocks. Seems very anti-American government. Bush playing with his army dolls and the quote "We can conquer anything" makes it ubertastic. [Withering To Death] Front sharp, back blurred. Nice colours and all. You are a great photo person :0[/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1]The first three lines make sense. Then you start saying stuff that, to me, makes no sense. [quote] I think is Like a science A knowledge called As BloodLore.[/quote] You might want to change this to something that makes more sense. Unless there's some meaning behind this, which I'd love to know. And then you get to: [quote]Please no more i don't want... To cough out More Blood... [/quote] Interesting lines. The two quotes I gave don't flow in eachother well though. By the way, what's up with a smiley after a poem that sounds quite serious?.. The poem is short, too short to say what [i]you[/i] want to say.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=gray]The whole story is one big Dialogue. It started off nice by falling in with "what prophecies" and then talking talking talking. I hardly read anything of it at the end. Just to point out, this might be an interesting story, but remember that reading a dialogue aint interesting.[/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1]I didn't expect this list... It's all random, but oh well. And I just have too much Evanescence in my library (I play it all instead of playlists) [b]1.[/b] [i]Evanescence - Fields Of Innocence[/i] [b]43[/b] times listened. Two other Evanescence songs. [b]4.[/b] [i]Mark Knopfler - What It Is[/i] [b]31[/b] " Three Evanescence songs [b]8.[/b] [i]Angela Taylor - Human Nature[/i] [b]25[/b] " [b]9.[/b] [i]Angela Taylor - Dirty Pretty Things[/i] [b]24[/b] " [b]10.[/b] [i]Metallica - Enter Sandman[/i] [b]23[/b] " Almost each Evanescence song I skip though >_>; I hate my most played list, I thought it'd be like [b]1.[/b] [i]Supertramp - Brother Where You Bound[/i] [b]2.[/b] [i]Queen - The Show Must Go On[/i] [b]3.[/b] [i]Supertramp - Better Days[/i] [b]4.[/b] [i]Dire Straits - Telegraph Road[/i] [b]5.[/b] [i]REM - Man On The Moon[/i] [/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1]Tiger, your's was really nice. Great blending of the images and the lyrics. I like the Logo aswell, but like I said the "MUSIC, take a listen" looks quite bad ;( I wont say what I love most in the banner cause that would make me "go with the flow" ;_; Shawn, Nice colours, but too much white and black though and it's really grainy p_p I like the music thingies though. If you made the colours gray, it may look prettier :3 My vote goes to [b]Kitty[/b]. [/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1]Do you realize that that's probably with vB included? The text you now have in your signature is just 490 characters. The vBcode is around 40-50 characters. Coinsidence? I think not, but an admin may tell. [/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1]You... rock... so... much... I love the way you did the 'fish-eye' shape in the first image and the whole lot of details in the background. Each lamppost even has it's own glow o_O! I also love how you made yourself sepia-like while the background is very colourful. And... your expression is cool xP The second one is awesome aswell. I've always been terrible with cutting and pasting in real, so this really rocks me out of my shoes. It's really my taste of something I'd love to have on my wall ^^[/color][/size]
-
[quote name='Darker Alucard']Extremely outrageous. In this world peopled should get that there is no "Wrong way" Being gay is as Right as beeing Hetero. besides the bible was written by men sinfull man. and thye new testament was written by people who were born after jesus died. Like people call Hetero people Straight. i''m hetero and i find this to be disgusting. I'm atheist i couldn't care less for the bilble. anyway that's what beeing chrisstian is totaly outrageous and overthrown.[/quote] [color=gray][size=1]What the hell are you saying? I really think you should read through the thread once and work on your punctuation. I didn't get a thing of what you said except that you see the bible and all the christians altogether as [color=red]EVIL!!![/color] Think before you open your mouth, this is just bullsh.[/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1][center][b].4//Retribution[/b] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/4R.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/4RavT.gif[/IMG] [img]http://apoco.250free.com/4Rav.gif[/img][/center] The banner had some pixel numbers on it so I [i]had[/i] to dedicate it to Queen Altronidala ^^ [b]EDIT:[/b] avater on request x3 [/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1]As far as I know, vB code -or anything between the codes- is not counted with the ammount of characters. This should not have any effect on the ammount of text you want in your banner. As for the 600 characters idea, I wouldn't care. The past few months I only had a banner and either a quote or a link in my signature. I'm still alive![/size][/color]
-
[QUOTE=Darker Alucard][size=1] [b]Silent[/b] I await, Silent. [color=red]((I'd make this "In silence"))[/color] Till the Day i die [color=red]((Not very original line.))[/color] Heaven will rest my soul but hell will make whole [color=red](())[/color] Burn[color=red][strike]ing[/color][/strike] in hell some say i shall [color=red][strike]Anyway[/strike][/color] i remain silent. [color=red]((Anyway? It aint a good word, especially not while theres only 5 lines between the last time you said it. Try putting something else down in its place))[/color] In the Hiding Moon. Hoping my death will come soon. [/size] [/QUOTE] [color=gray][size=1]I just quoted and adjusted the quote. Some parts like 'the Hiding Moon' may only make sense if you know the story you want to write, right?[/size][/color]
-
[color=gray][size=1][b]Le Banner Pour Ozy[/b] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/OrangepinkOzyW.png[/IMG] Toying with layers and colour stuff. I like it ^^[/color][/size]
-
[quote name='Sapphire Flare']Yes, you'll see in the OLD TESTAMENT of the bible that any man caught sleeping wtih another man as if he was a woman should be stoned. But thanks to jesus dying and the fact that we are more civilized means that we don't have to stone them.[/quote] [color=gray][size=1]You had to stone them if they did not love eachother. At the end of the roman empire for one, a lot of orgies were held in which men had to one another without loving, mostly even[i]knowing[/i], eachother. This is wrong, not men who love other men, or are just attracted to them. You can read the bible in many ways. Some just seem like to pick out the ones that can be read very negative.[/color][/size]
-
[quote][b]Sent[/b][size=1] Two can play a game, with a life and death name [color=red]((Life and death name? *has no idea what that is supposed to mean*))[/color] With on the line of love and trust, you were sent down here from above. But with my broken heart, I awoke with a start. [color=red]((Cheap rhyming that hardly makes sense))[/color] Realizing you was what held me up, from the coldest and dankest places, but As I lay here and cry, I am starting to wonder why. Why did you kill all of those people? How could you live and still smile so proud? As you tell me why, [color=red]((Again this [I]why[/I]))[/color] I look to the sky, and pray that I won't cry now. [color=red]((You rhyme with [I]cry[/I] but quickly put [I]now[/I] behind it o_O;; ))[/color] You turn to me and smile, that proud smile again, This is what you said as you turn and take my hand. [color=red]((I assume that person can remember what he said))[/color] "I'm a killer not a lover, And love me for who I am and not what's been covered. [color=red]((o_O;; What the?))[/color] I'm still the same person, But with a different version" [color=red]((O_o;; Different version? ))[/color] So again I sit here and wonder, wishing it wasn't true. That you hadn't killed all those people, And lied to cover it through. But,you did,just to feel what's it's like, to live your life in vain. As well as full of hatered and maybe shame. [color=red](([I]Maybe[/I] is mostly a word you should avoid))[/color] I begin to realize that I was sent here too. But my purpose was so different, I was meant to guide you. Down the right path, The good and not the bad. And realizing that I thought you were good, [color=red]((Okay, I thought you were here to guide him? That never comes back!))[/color] makes me laugh. It was because of you, that made me true. [color=red]((Cheap Rhyming))[/color] I can relive my life again. So,I walk down the lighted path, Away from the dark. Leaving back that solem dream, And you was a start. So I can live my life full and begin a new dream. Full of life,love and prosperity. [color=red]((The end was pretty nicely written))[/color][/size] [/quote] [color=gray][size=1]I figured this would be the easiest way to comment on your poem. Like Recess mentioned, you really intend to force your rhyming. That and the fact that the whole poem seems to have no point to it. First he is sent from above and then suddenly he changes into some murderer, which in my eyes makes no sense. Near the end you suddenly realize you're here to guide him, but that never comes back at the end. Instead, [i]you[/i] seemed to have changed. If this is based upon something that happened for real, this makes a bit more sense, but if it aint based on anything, please try to give it some sort of meaning. Oh and by the way. Could you either make your poems less long or sort them better? o_O;;[/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1]Do you realize that Dragon Ball is considered just the Dragon Ball series, but also Dragon Ball [b]Z[/b] and Dragon Ball [b]GT[/b]?[/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1][b]Last updated: [i]Saturday the 25th of June, 2005[/i] [/b] Simple banner just because of boredness [b][Eyes On Me][/b] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/AtStyle.png[/IMG] [i]With text (taken away because it wasn't so popular amongst the croud ;P )[/i]: [url]http://apoco.250free.com/AtStyleT.png[/url] I wanted to do a collab with Sunny, but he couldn't use my image so I made something myself. This was originally inverted and quite blue/pinkish, so I edited it slightly. [strike]I don't like the piece by her nose, but am also too lame to get rid of it -.-"[/strike] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/FailedCollabOwnsNose.png[/IMG] I cheaply got rid of a piece of yellow near her nose. This is the unedited image: [url]http://apoco.250free.com/FailedCollabOwns.png[/url] Same style as the original image for the collab, but a banner :3 [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/TheMoo.png[/IMG] Couldn't resist. Tis a something for Gurt. May she always be in your post-its when you make graphics. I'm not so fond of it, but I like the big text