-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
[color=gray][size=1]Let's start off with a n00b that I spent only a few seconds at (spx is my witness lol) I was drawing when me and spx started our conversation about n00bs that we do not like (like the hunderd other conversations we had lol) and I didn't know what to draw so the n00b popped out. [u]Attachment one[/u] [b]The one with pen is the n00b, holding a lollypop. (this is a n00b of the good side, so it's not so hideous, hevn) >:^O The other two are a guy with a can (canned peaches) head and a some skate-ish figure. The one's with pencil I was just drawing while practicing strong shading on cartoon figures.[/b] [u]Attachment two[/u] [b]This is the darth n00b, it has floating hands to be able to use so many signs in his messages and he has a sloppy lightsaber thingy (yes, this one is supposed to have eyes that are weird and a mouth in an odd position and more of that stuff XD )[/b][/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1]I made a simple set.. I don't really liked how the banner turned out though. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22927&stc=1[/img] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22926&stc=1[/IMG] [b]BTW:[/b] Please don't press the Shift button with each word.. it doesn't make it much nicer to read your post -__-; thank you[/color][/size]
-
Request Magic Knight Rayearth/Angel Banner/Ava Request
Boo replied to Skye's topic in Creative Works
[color=gray][size=1]Glad you like it (better than Ozy's) =P I made 4 avaters. Each girl one, and one avater with all of them in animation (couldn't resist lol) [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22924&stc=1[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22922&stc=1[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22923&stc=1[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22925&stc=1[/IMG] [/color][/size] -
Request Magic Knight Rayearth/Angel Banner/Ava Request
Boo replied to Skye's topic in Creative Works
[color=gray][size=1]After long searching for webhosts and resizing the image (without letting it become too crappy) I made it -.-; [img]http://files.bighosting.net/wt12902.gif[/img] I can make you an avater aswell if you want ;o[/color][/size] -
Request Magic Knight Rayearth/Angel Banner/Ava Request
Boo replied to Skye's topic in Creative Works
[color=gray][size=1]I made one too :3 I didn't make an avater yet though, I'll edit this in a min ^^ [i]It's 1,48 MB I have to resize it >.>[/i][/color][/size] -
[color=gray][size=1]*chews retri out* "This entire picture was painted using Photoshop 6.0 and a generic 3 button mouse." It's not a photo idiot >:^o Ehm, yesh, very nicely done. Whoever did it -__-; Baron, you might want to clear things out for people that it's a scratch image (or how retri said it on msn after he figured out it was made from scratch: "OMFG! THEY PAINTED THIS FROM NOTHANG!!1!@") and that the numbers are there to indicate some parts for people who take the tutorial you're hotlinking to. >.>; [/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1][b]Discworld Books[/b] [i]by Terry Pratchett[/i], incredibly funny fantasy books. [b]Any book of[/b] [i]Raymond E. Feist[/i], his books are excellent fantasy books ^^ I advice starting with Magician, it's one of the best books ever written imo. It's seperated into 2 parts, in which the mainrole is a lad who is becoming a magician (didn't think that right?). During the book there's a war raging, they meet dwarves, elves, dark elves (they have other names though), a gate to an other world opens and a lot more. You [i]must[/i] read it. [b]Songmaster[/b] [i]by Orson Scottcard[/i] Brilliant book, plays in the future, but it could might aswell be any other era. Great psychological book that couldn't get out of my mind. "Kidnapped at an early age, the young singer Ansset has been raised in isolation at the mystical retreat called the Songhouse. His life has been filled with music, and having only songs for companions, he develops a voice that is unlike any heard before. Ansset's voice is both a blessing and a curse, for the young Songbird can reflect all the hopes and fears his audience feels and, by magnifying their emotions, usse his voice to heal -- or to destroy. When it is discovered that his is the voice that the Emperor has waited decades for, Ansset is summoned to the Imperial Palace on Old Earth. Many fates rest in Ansset's hands, and his songs will soon be put to the test: either to salve the troubled conscience of a conqueror, or drive him, and the universe, into mad chaos." I was too lazy to write my own review and I thought this one was excellent >.> [b]Boris[/b] [i]has a lot of different authors[/i], it's a book about a boy in Russia while the World War II is raging. Nice book, you should find a bit mature version of the book. ^^; I would meantion more but they are all dutch =P [/color][/size]
-
[quote name='Ozymandius Jones][COLOR=DarkOrange']Yes! Do that. I would sign up for that right away. I'm even willing to help with anything you'd need to do that. It'd most likely be one of the most original RPs that started. [/COLOR][/quote] [color=gray][size=1]Working on it right now. I already have a beginning, hurray![/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1][b]Banner+Avater set 1:[/b] [i]A:[/i] The fonts you used is scary and should certainly have been left out, but further more it's nice... [i]B:[/i] Same scary fonts, a strange blob to the left and the effect you used doesn't look good on such a big surface. [b]Banner+Avater set 2:[/b] [I]A:[/i] Too sharp, the text looks even scarier and it doesn't match the banner. [i]B:[/i] Same effect, same text (looks an iny tiny bit better), but you took away the blob and didn't fill up the gab. Also, you added 2 more of the same picture... Why?.. The black blobs to the right stand out and could've easily been covered with white if you took the time. next 3 sets [b]Banner+Avater set 3:[/b] [I]A:[/i] I don't know what the sign is.. The picture of the boy (?) could've been moved more to the right and more up. [i]B:[/i] without the little sign thingy, it would've been a really nice banner. The text could've been a lighter brown and the boy (?) could've been moved up more, but that's pretty much all. Plain at a good way. [b]Banner+Avater set 4:[/b] [I]A&B:[/i] Not much to say. It doesn't catch your eye, nothing special in it, the whole banner (/avater) becomes one big blob. [b]Banner+Avater set 5:[/b] [I]A:[/i] You're right, it isn't very good. Your name and the quote are seperated very strange, you might want to place your name above the quote. [i]B:[/i] My favorite. Again I don't like the sign thingy that now looks like a scarf, but you caught the right piece of the picture, the text is placed right and you made use of the beauty that plain can be. Great job on this one. If I sounded harsh or anything, don't take any offense, just trying to give my opinion. And I was kind of annoyed about the high grades they got. Don't get me wrong, they are nice, some [i]really[/i] nice even, but not near perfect (although the last one comes close ^_~)[/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1]I made a few too :3 [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22795&stc=1[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22796&stc=1[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22797&stc=1[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22798&stc=1[/IMG] they didn't turned out as planned >_>; [/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1]Really you should read The Riftwar, it's splendid and it's about magic. My point of playing on that world is not because the world is so original, but because the storyline and history of the world is great and you can play a nice RPStory around it (IMO ofcourse). [B]EDIT:[/b] never mind this idea, I want to do a discworld one instead someday. :V[/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1]An idea about making an RPStory on the world of Raymond E. Feist. It shall probably follow a few pieces of it's storyline aswell. If there are enough people who would certainly join this (preferably people who have read a few books of Feist) I will consider writing an RPStory about it. I just want to know how many people would like to see an RPStory on Midkemia (and perhaps Kelewan), containing things like Valheru, Sethanon, elves bla bla (though I'd like to keep out Arutha and company >_>; ). Seemed enjoyable to make one..[/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1]*is walking on the request battleground* [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22761&stc=1[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22762&stc=1[/IMG][/color][/size]
-
Request Needs resizeing (pic inside 500 x 300)
Boo replied to master_of_anime's topic in Creative Works
[color=gray][size=1]It's width x height, so it's 500x300 not 300x500 now, you confused me a little bit >_>; I just rotated it because it will turn awfully ugly if I resize it. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22751&stc=1[/IMG][/color][/size] -
[color=gray][size=1]It was incredibly hard to add all of those pictures together, so I just used a layering effect so you the first two pictures if you look really well and the third pictures as the main pictures >_>; Please consider using less hard pictures to use next time -_-; (it could only be me who finds them hard to use, but still consider it for the sake of the cheese sandwich.) [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22750&stc=1[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22749&stc=1[/img] This is so not my style but who gives... Hope you like them, I'm not making another set, so you'll have to wait for Ozy Jones to see this thread lol.[/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1]I don't like working with gray, so I didn't really make a serious banner ^^; [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22728&stc=1[/IMG] If you actually want to use it (I'm pretty sure it's not what you meant lol), I'll make an avater. If not, this was fun =P I read your quote and then I searched on internet and suddenly I saw that little one with lipstick, I couldn't resist anymore >_>;[/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1]They are [i]Moogles[/i], [i]Mog[/i] is mostly the name of either a character or as in [i]Final Fantasy: Tactics Advance[/i] it's part of a job name. Sorry couldn't resist XD I'm on it, if I can't make it, I'll delete this post to let you know ^^;[/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1]I'm not even interested in Anime, I just like these boards because I can't seem to find any other quality boards and I know the members here lol. So that would mean I'm not part of any anime community except this one. Don't see the reason in visiting many more boards if you know one good one. I only check the [url=http://seadogs.bethsoft.com/forums][i][color=gray]Seadogs Forums[/color][/i][/url] every once in a while because you can hold funny conversations there about how scottish people are evil and all that. ^^;[/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1]Altron, that's a [i]he[/i] >_>; It looks like no one knows 'War of Genesis'/'Magna Carta' images here anymore (first they were used uber much)... They truly are the best for banners and stuff. Anyway, I'll just do the last one.. The background looks nice... The image to the left is placed a bit too low. I have no idea why you took the same image, only a bit bigger, and used the middle of it in a banner... The image to the right is just right lol. I don't really like the fonts you used. I don't get why you make the border more clear than the rest of the background either... I don't know what you used for program, even though you might have said it earlier. A few things I, myself would do: When using that image, I'd use a more warmer colour for the background, seeing as her hair, and partly her outfit, is orange and she has a bit tanned skin. I'd make a less big banner, use a one pixel border and see how it turns out at the end lol. Well, the banner is nice, but it could be nicer.[/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1]Can you guys only think of the matrix and Jurassic Park all of a sudden? I thought lion king 2 wasn't very great ;_; The music is really cool though. It's just cause the storyline was cheesy. All the disney sequals are mostly Bullpoop. Which doesn't care because I never watch them ofcourse >_>; [/color][/size]
-
-
[color=gray][size=1]I liked the picture so I made a few banners out of it ^__^; [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22516&stc=1[/IMG] Really no effects except on the text. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22515&stc=1[/img] A layering effect and red theme. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22514&stc=1[/IMG] Layering effect and contrast. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22517&stc=1[/IMG] avy =P [/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1]It was truely my pleasure, had to do something and your thread reminded me of making banners again ^__^;[/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1]All could use a border, lets start off with that :P Further more, I like all of the backgrounds, even though you used a cheap effect in the first lol. But each picture you used in the banners, contain an evil pixelish edge around them, which is not good >_>; In the first banner it looks quite nice at first sight (the edge around the picture), in the others its just disturbing. I like all of the text, except the text on the second banner. It's hard to see at that spot and the colours arent really standing out either. Well I could go on for much longer, but I just noticed you have left the boards for 'some time now'. Overall, they look nice. Could use a border like I said before, but when you don't look at them much longer than a few seconds, it's hard to see any minors ^^[/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1]Ugh, I really have to start working on graphics more again -_-; I made you a banner and an avater, but not until I finished the banner, I noticed the avater was way different... Well you cant say I didnt try =P [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22359&stc=1[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22360&stc=1[/IMG][/color][/size]