-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
[color=gray] The first one of these 4 is great. Took precisely the right part of the picture. Great job. The second one is nice too, yet the gray untop of color disturbes me a lot. It just doesnt look right.. The third is nice too, but the text is standing a little too sharp out of the banner. The fourth is well... eh... Dunno. The animation is nice, yet a little short. Ehm yeah...[/color]
-
[color=gray]The girl herself looks a tad awkward, but the colouring is amazing. I have not much to say, her arms are a bit weird and so is her neck but like I said. I love how you did the coloring on her. Good job ^_~[/color]
-
[color=gray] As RPCrazy said, the legs are a big awkward and the black bars are a tad on the straight side, but this is simply amazing. I am nothing but stunned to know that this was made out mare scratch. [i]Fantastic[/i] work.[/color]
-
[color=gray] Okay, before I go to the actuall rating, I would like to ask what programs you have at your hand. A banner strongly relies on the program. If you use MSpaint, than you should really get something like Paint Shop Pro or PhotoShop... I have this feeling that you [i]are[/i] using MSpaint, but I will rate your banners all as one. Since these are paint banners and you cant do much with it, these are not that bad. Try to make the borders never more than one pixel thick. They'll look a lot better already. And well you crop some pictures, which does not really look nice. Conclusion: Get a better program ^_^;; [size=1]my excuses if you take me too harsh[/size][/color]
-
[color=gray]This is my first poem I made in a while... and I actually like it ^__^ Well I know this thread is old so I need a new one... (it even still has D_A in the title...) Oh well, I am proud to present you my newest work: [B]Standing among the shadows[/B] [i] Wandering, thinking, hoping, ever to see a new light again, here she stands, peering into the moon. The frown on her face, that look in her eye. Awaiting a new day, a chance to catch a wave, uncaught before. She takes my hand, and walks deeper and deeper, into the shadows, of what used to be. The shadows of what were and can never be changed. The shadow of a light, which shall never return. Standing among the shadows, a tear escaped from her eye and falls in the nothingness these shades form, heading towards the light these shades hide. Trying to reach them, only to get jammed by another shadow wall. A door locked, not able to be opened. An obstacle to prevent it from going any further then it already has. The tear scattered against the wall, of what used to be. The wall cracked, letting out, a ray of light, to touch her heart, and light it, once again And suddenly I felled, her coming back. Out of the shadows, still holding my arm, shining bright. The tear was gone, and a smile was placed, on the face of the girl, who had never smiled before.[/color][/i]
-
[IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/OBSG2.png[/IMG] Heres my first. Ill see if ill do another...
-
[color=gray]thats like 1000 times my current PM box... Ill stop deleting than O.o[/color]
-
[color=gray]*thinks back of his own first .hack banner* Ahem. Nice banner. I would recommend using a border and replacing the text to some other place but whatever [size=1][b]btw-[/b]please take away some enters out of you sig... its uge... thanks ^_^[/size][/color]
-
[color=gray]Just a few questions: -Saturday im going to my dad so I can make a banner there so dont dare ending the contest too soon >.< -Must you use the same fonts as the links are? -If yes, what is it for fonts? -how many entries can you have? ^thats all I guesse ^_^ *shuts up now and will not post another post without an entry* [size=1][b]edit-[/b] okidoki thats all ^_^[/size][/color]
-
[color=gray]Damn those pictures are cool ^_^ i dunno what you made them with but you have my 2 thumbs up since me seeing not a single flaw ^_~[/color]
-
[color=gray]Calm down! O.O you're still supposed to be less good than me y'know? =/ Ahem. Anyways the banner is really nice and just perfect the way it is ^_^ I like the colors with teh white BG and the abstractness makes it all even better.[/color]
-
[color=gray] The first one is rather stereotype-ness. Not bad, but not so original neither. The second is rather nice. Though it bothered me that it was quite repeating, I liked the text and it flowed decently. The third is really nice. The words flow nice and the sphere is good. Only thing that bothered me was the... "Love is always that way Making me restless Not being able to go about my day" ...part. It sounded to me that you were desperate to put something to rhyme in that last sentence, but could be just me... The fourth is the best till now. It flows really nice and the text is great. Again I had the feeling that you were desperately searching for a word to rhyme in the last sentence of the third verse, but bweh... The last one is really disturbing since all the work before it was like from nice, to really nice and this is an outcast... I just didnt like it. The final step part was nice but that was about it in my opinion -___- I'd like to see more of your work and forgive me if I have been to harsh on you in your opinion ^_^;;[/color]
-
[color=gray] Naw, it wasnt very clear lol. I did a quick search and the only thing about limit I found was a FaQ thingy [QuOtE]our folders do not have an infinite amount of space. Be aware of how many private messages are piling up in all of your folders. If you do not clean out your folders of dated material, members will be notified that your inbox is full and they will not be able to contact you. An e-mail will be sent notifying you of who tried to private message you, and that your folders were too stuffed to recieve the message[/QuOtE] ... that helps? -____- [B]edit:[/b] Argh! Never mind me then... i guesse teh Shy man is a better person to ask than me teh PM deleter ^_^;; [/color]
-
[color=gray]Deffinately is commercial crap. half of the internet owning population has to deal with overwhelming ad's so eh... If adaware cant find it, you'll have to search in Program Files and Windows, you'll wind up finding it eventually (the problem) [/color]
-
[color=gray]well duh lol. Its er... I forget ^_^;; But there is a limit of PM's yup yup. So if sent items count with them, delete all of them since... well... Sent items suck lol. [size=1]I always delete my PM's so eh... well I never reached the limit heh-edit by Boo[/color][/size]
-
[color=gray]Pixel art overwhelming... O.o;; Well eh, I would say that the blocks could move a little up. I love the pixture though. Nice job Kaisukeh ^_~[/color]
-
[color=gray] Hehe. Really gave me a laughter ^_^ Just the Sencelessness of it all was just great lol. Great job =P[/color]
-
[color=gray]These drawings do the movie good =P What can I say? Good movie, good drawings ^_^;; 10/10 ^_~[/color]
-
[color=gray] [size=1]I simply loved it. Great text, flows very well and I had a hard time spotting any missfits in it. There's just one thing I didn't like. [I]I screwed everything up, killed what I had. There's no going back, why must I feel bad? [/I] the last sentence, it kinda disturbes me... Ah well. like Asphyxia, I prefer not to rate on this board, but you can take my word that it's great ^_~[/color]
-
[color=gray]Okay my (image) hosting page got deleted [i]and[/i] my PC is screwed, so does anyone have any of my graphics cause well... Every good looking thingy I ever made was on that site and well i now lost it... Eh yeah just wondering, yet its pretty unlikely for someone to download my graphics or anything >.>[/color]
-
[color=gray]Absol is nice. Like you said the PP draining is handy. I didnt really train this one or anything but it doesnt look too bad and well... I like the fact that he is totally white with just a black head, but even still a dark type heh. yeah its a nice one. But he doesnt have any evolutions so kinda gives away the fun of training it in the beginning.[/color]
-
[color=gray]I didnt say that -__- I said that the sharpness looked kinda awkward. Eh yeah. So explanations for those that understand my ways of explaining: [quote]well the graphic is kindafadish yet some lines look like lines put in with Paint lol[/quote][/color]
-
[color=gray] I'm totally with SaiyanPrincessX. The banner itself is great, yet the quality of the girl used in it is not. And the banner may look even better when you decrease the height a little, probably just me so dont bother doing it heh. [/color]
-
[color=gray] Nice animated banner indeed. Could use some adjustment though. Like the picture quality of the pictures used in it. they are rather pixelish. And the speed of the animation. The stretching is nice, yet when the arms [i]are[/i] stretched, it takes a long while to eventually withdraw their arms hella quick. Fix that a little and the banner would be very nice. Yet I know no one ever edits a banner so bweh heh ^_^;;[/color]
-
[color=gray] Its been a long time since i saw your graphics, and it is simply marvelous ^_^ If there would be any flaw at all it would be the white pixel edge around Vash, yet I aint bothered by it. As soon as my own PC gets fixed, ill put this one on for sure ^_^;;[/color]