Xra Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Wait a minute, who gives a damn about sexuality. The topic is crushes, a bit personal i might add, bt we don't need to go too deep here. Ok to start back on topic: I'm thinkin the reason why I don't have crushes or secret admirers(sp) is prolly because I don't open up to others too much. I do have some close friends on OB of the opposite sex though, but i wont list them till tommorrow, I'm gettin sleepy:sleep:
stardust Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dayday [/i] [B]Ummm actually Stardust put you for her crush. Then me and her started to talk about you to alot. Oops...I should stop now. I'm not good at keeping these kind of secrets. [/B][/QUOTE] oh good job!great!ugg,can't trust anybody can u? *glares at dayday*
Guest dayday Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B]oh good job!great!ugg,can't trust anybody can u? *glares at dayday* [/B][/QUOTE] What?! I let a few things slip sometimes. It's not my fault. Besides he said he thought you were cool and nice. Get over it. Ruby did. I hope she doesn't read this.
stardust Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dayday [/i] [B]What?! I let a few things slip sometimes. It's not my fault. Besides he said he thought you were cool and nice. Get over it. Ruby did. I hope she doesn't read this. [/B][/QUOTE] what's the deal with ruby?
Guest dayday Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 I'm going to try and keep that one to myself. She readmy last post so I'm going to shut up now. *whisper* PM me *whisper*
Epsilon Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 She said the wrong thing. And I didn't get over it. And the thing with saying something about me, she was helping me with some problems about Ben. But now I have problems talking to him. And the same thing that's happening to you had once happened to me.
Guest dayday Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 I knew she would read it. Can't keep her from anything, but that's only if I beg. I should start begging now. Probably going to tell everyone what I say now. *croches into a drak corner and hope nobody knows she's there*
Terpischore Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Woa dang, this thread has gotten arguments started...o_0...
Raiha Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 [color=royalblue]*sigh* People seem to be overly sensitive about their personal feelings. I've learned to accept them as they come. For example; I say who I like. It's not like I should be ashamed of it. I also like girls. So sue me. Can we all just calm down, get along, and talk about our crushes without feeling all kiddy/blushy/juvenille? I doubt it. Oh well.[/color]
Kaola Su Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 I agree very much with you Raiha, that's why I don't care to say who I am attracted to no matter what I am. But I wanted to add 2 more [b]Treton_Noir[/b] (forgive my spelling, I am not looking at the name) and [b]Semjaza Azazel[/b] Love, Kaola
stardust Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 yes,I will openly admit my crushes,but I'm rather shy,that's where it's hard
Epsilon Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 ummm...yeah. I hate the subject of love/crushs/boyfriends/girlfriends any thing that could ever souly happen to do with anything like that. I hate yet, well yeah lets just say I don't like it. Anyways if I ever happen to devlope more then a crush I might have to kill my self. :p That might be soon, hopfully not. Anyways I'd rather keep things to my self.
Change Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Heh...so much potential to offende people here (I could say GoKents or Justin, lol). Who do I click with on OB, gok...I really haven't clicked with anyone. I am just here to vent and rant, and if I connect with someone, great, hasn't happened yet.
Charles Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 At this rate, I'm inclined to say that this discussion has run its course. Many of you are straying completely off topic and this discussion isn't what it once was, I'm afraid. However, I will allow it to remain open for the time being because I don't think that the problem can be attributed to everyone. The hiccup in here is mainly due to a handful of people. To them, I say that personal issues should be kept personal and we're not here to debate crushes or the sexual orientation that they imply. I'll be keeping a close eye on this topic and I encourage the moderators of this area to do the same.
Posthumous Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 [color=brown][size=1]Ever since I joined I've had a little "crush" on MsyticBabe...*blushes* And *GaLxY-GiRl* too...[/size][/color]
Guest dayday Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 I have problems sometimes since this is something me and friends talk about a lot. So I'm not really used to keeping it in. Sorry Ruby and Stardust.
Patronus Posted July 10, 2003 Author Posted July 10, 2003 [color=darkred][size=1]dayday, Ruby, and stardust Stop fighting. Now. I don't want my thread closed because of your "fight". Anyways... No one said me...hmph...[/size][/color]
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 My crush? I haven't been here too long, but I respect alot of people here and have sort of grown attatched to. But I'm not giving any names!
Guest Majin Buu Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 I'd tell you more but then, I'd have to kill you.. Lets drop it there...
Ellerby Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kesaki_Inedia [/i] [B]OKday thanx! ^_^ [spoiler] scorpio, and vicky, and ...oh crap I forgot his name...stupid me.[/spoiler] please don't look ^.^:blush: Edit: now I remeber Perfect_Cell. It's ok to put him on. We're going to the otaku prom together *blush* [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=green].....Someone likes me!? Woah! COOOL! *hugs Kesaki_Inedia* Coooly!!! Someone likes me. Nah na naaa! Wait a minute. My shoes are untied! Aw man! This sucks! Ok! I rules and I rock! :p Anyways your cool. Wait a second. I wasn't supposed to look! Oh well. *hugs Kesaki_Inedia again* Yay![/color] -=§=- :wave:[/size]
LostProphet Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 hmmm....seeing as I wasn't on the recieving end of any (not shocked) I guess theres no harm in naming mine [spoiler]Kaola Su[/spoiler] OK, so I don't have many....oh well..and if you all didn't pick that one up by now...youre pretty damn slow
Kaola Su Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Well, I definately think you have a great personlity tho as someone I would date! So don't feel bad okay! I still luv ya!! Love, Kaola
Mitch Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 [size=1] You think I'm going to tell you who I have a crush on at OB? Dream on, dream for a year, dream for the life, and dream for the cheers, 'cause I'm certainly not saying. I'm guessing some should be very very obvious. *shrug* I'll just say there's a few, but I don't necessarily call those crushes. That's such a smashing term. I mean, come on. You have to know a spider to crawl in his web, heh.[/size]
Jesus Chicken Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 [color=blue]I would be very suprised if anyone has said me so far...but there are ten pages in this crazy thread and I'm too lazy to check 'em all anyway. As far as me liking anyone...I don't really go outside my circle of friends, and no one other then Q.A. and Treton Nior have talked to me, so nope. I ain't be liking no one on here.[/color]
Queen Asuka Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]*Grabs Jesus Chicken up in a big hug* We all love you here. Well, I do... *looks around nervously* ^_^; And Jin, I don't recall being a Flag Twirler. ^_^ I'm a DANCER. We just wear the crazy uniforms, too. I could just see Tabby have a fit about this one. *laughs* Hey Kaola, I had NO IDEA you had a semi-crush on treton. *smiles happily* He's so beautiufl...And Semjaza Manazazaza...Yeah, he's fun, too. ^_^[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts