Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?  

43 members have voted

  1. 1. Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?



Recommended Posts

Guest Watinabe
Posted
Everyone likes the Penguin (if they dont thats crazy) but the flea gets squashed and abused ^_^ LOL I just think he's funny. ...by the way the end of your post Ryaman is kind of disturbing:( by that I mean gay:devil:
  • Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
The mini bug guy is awesome, he is one of my favorite characters. I also think the Penguin from Evangelion is the coolest too. I also agree with Watinabe about your post Ryaman, it is disturbing at the end.
Posted
I really have no comment about the flea. Heck I can't even remember his name. It starts with M... thats all I remember o.o; I love that penguin ^^ I also like Peropero from Kare Kano too though, he does nothing but is still cute. What is the flea's name? o.o;;
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Super Ryaman [/i]
[B]I like inu yasha's sword. Its big and hairy...(hehehehe) [/B][/QUOTE]

thats just wrong.
and how could you not like myoga?
wherever he is you know it's safe.
would you rather he go straight into battles?
he's a flea, so cut the poor little guy some slack.
besides i have a friend who is little and reminds me of myoga.....
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I really enjoy the inu-yasha series, but my connection for getting the episodes has dried up. It was better than Ranma 1/2 in that the charachters stayed closer to their same nature and background.
Posted
[color=green]Hmm..I saw this thread and had to read.^^() I personally enjoy Inu-yasha, I think the story is compelling personally. It has its faults, like characteristics being a little boring at the start, but really you should read/watch through it. It gets very amusing.^^()

I really haven't seen the sub, in fact the first time I saw Inu-Yasha was on CN...I liked the Manga a little better at first, though I've only read a couple volumes.^^()

The very first time I saw Inu-Yasha..well I thought he was a girl.>> I was young and naive and didn't realize in anime guys can have big puffy long hair too.^^() I thought the only guys with long hair had it all...straight and stuff.>> Of course that was just in an image gallery before the manga's even came to the US.Oo

Heheh...this post is sloppy and switches from different topics..again I say oh well for now.^^() But, again^^, I say I really do enjoy Inu-Yasha, and I wish CN would buy more episodes of it!><

P.S....Maybe its just me...but doesn't Inu-Yasha(Richard Cox) remind you of Tidus's voice...from FFX?Oo()[/color]
Posted
Well since my last reply got fried when i hit submit **grumble grumble** guess ill have to retype it :drunk:

Well i love the whole animal mascot thing...My fav has to be ein id love to have a dog like that :D close second would have to be pen-pen...No matter how depressing those kids got ol' pen-pen was there to give a laugh ;) Miyoga does serve a small purpose...He actually seems to be pretty knowlegable sometimes.

Well i just hope CN keeps airing Inuyasha straight through this time and not go and restart it for the yet another viewing of the first eps...Well atleast my fav. demon exterminator and that ever lovable kylala (sp?)are back on. Anyone know if theres much diff. storyline wise between the anime and manga? just curious :p
Posted
Wow, I thought I was the only one who thought Inuyasha was a girl. I also thought Sesshomaru was a girl too. Boy did I smack myself for being so stupid not to have been able to tell they were boys.

By the way did anyone notice that Inuyasha kind of looks like Ryoko from Tenchi and Kagome looks kind of like Raye from sailor moon? It could just be me though.
Posted
Does anyone know if new episodes will be airing anytime soon?

Im looking forward to a conclusion with the wolf demon and kagome being kidnapped.

Thanks.
Posted
I think they were going to show thoes episodes after they show the reruns. I am not sure though but I can`t wait neither. I heard so much stuff was going to happen after that.
Posted
I really didn't start liking the Inuyasha seriesuntil Naraku came into the picture. I think he is one of the coolest anime villians ever created.:devil:
Posted
Does anyone know if they will start showing the new episodes of Inuyasha tonight? I just want to know to get my VCR ready because tomorrow I have a math test that I must take or else I can`t go to high school.
Posted
[b][color=red]ARGH for the love of...Well i dont usually bash CN but this really sux. I mean they restarted the series AGAIN :flaming: . I swear i would love to see the whole wolf demon storyarc for once...grrr are they EVER gonna air the entire series im getting tired of watching the same eps over and over...:flaming:

Sighz im sorry im getting so worked up i was just so annoyed when i saw that they where restarting the series AGAIN...sighz...Heres hoping they see the light and air the whole thing... :demon: [/color][/b]
Posted
[size=2]inuyasha is a good series and is definately the biggest series that i own (well up through part five at least, part six is out but i seem to be lacking that thing called money). its also one of my favorites. im actually quite fond of all the characters too, with a weakness for sango and miroku ;). he is just amusing, and she just has the coolest taijia outfit (i want it!)[/size]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Hello! I would like to know some of favorie funny moments on the show Inuyasha. C'mon you know 'em and you wanna share 'em.... make people laugh at the memory!:D
Thank you!!!
Posted
My favorite funny moment was when Sango and Miroku were knocked out by the water god and Miroku attempted to give Sango mouth-to-mouth and she slapped him across the face! Ah, that one made me laugh for days...
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]The part that made me laugh the most was the episode Miroku first appeared. Especially near the end when he asked Kigome to bear his child.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I think 1 of the funniest moment was when Inu Yasha had to deciede(might have spelt wrong) between Kagome ang Kikyo and he said why cant he have both of them and Kagome heard him and she yelled sit! Secondly I thought it was funny when Kagome's mom walked up and was touching Inu Yasha's ears and her brother said me next!
Posted
Mine is when miroku hurt his hand by a giant mantis and at the and is when he is recovering and ends up touching sango in a bad way and ends up slaping him but I liked sango's reaction that was funny.
Guest yuka-kitsune
Posted
when miroku was thinking dirty thoughts about the water godess you know
Posted
Okay I have two good ones:

The first time Kagome saw Myoga, he was talking to Inuyasha and all of a sudden he gets sprayed with bug spray and collapses. I laugh every time I see that one.

When Inuyasha was fighting Hiten and Manten (forget which one exactly), Kagome needed a bow so Shippo decided he would help her out and change into one. *POP* A yellowish-brown curly thing appears. Kagome thought that he had turned into a giant snail. Very funny.
Posted
Whenever Kagome screams "Sit!". It is so funny to see Inuyasha hit the ground every time. I know that's really pathetic, but oh, well. I still think it's funny. Oh, yeah to Dan Rugh:- "Hey everyone it's my 18th Birthday! I know that no one cares, though, so I'll shut up now"-
Happy Birthday.
Guest dayday
Posted
The funniest moment had to be when Inuyasha was in the hut and Shippo transformed into Kagome then said 'I'll lie with you if you like.' Then later on when Miroku kept stomping on Inuyasha's back telling him to rest.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...