Ellerby Posted January 1, 2006 Posted January 1, 2006 [color=#333333]Since the challenge is basically over, I've decided that, for fun, I'm going to do a Pokemon count for each member. I'm really curious about how many Pokemon each member caught. So, before I post the list, let's all keep in mind that the person with the most posts is no better than the person with the least. [b]The List[/b] [i](In order of appearance)[/i][list] [*]Baron Samedi - 17 [*]Blayze - 18 [*]Ezekiel - 2 [*]Doukeshi - 10 [*]Raiyuu - 13 [*]White - 19 [*]Sakura - 17 [*]Desbreko - 4 [*]Solo Tremaine - 11 [*]JJ - 15 [*]Outlaw - 0 [/list] I double-checked everything using a calculator and it seems somewhere in the Heroes' Pokemon count we added a post so we're at 44 not 43. Good job, everyone![/COLOR]
Blayze Posted January 1, 2006 Posted January 1, 2006 [size=1]Well done Lotuses, you really deserved that one. I have no idea how you managed to post something like 70 times altogether, though. Hopefully the Iron Fists will be able to pull it out in time for the next challenge, because it looks like we're going to be another member down. [/size]
Sandy Posted January 1, 2006 Author Posted January 1, 2006 The sixth challenge - the longest one yet - has wrapped up, and the women are victorious once again. Congrats! ;D Sorry for the possible lack of input to my posts, I'm wholesomely exhausted because of the lack of sleep that the New Year has caused me... XP I'll be in better shape for the next challenge, which will take place next week. Before that, the team of Heroes will diminish to four members. Who will leave next? Keep the Game On and find out... ;P
Baron Samedi Posted January 2, 2006 Posted January 2, 2006 [size=1]To put it quite simply, some of the turn-out was pretty pathetic, and disappointing. Nonetheless, good work [b]Lotuses[/b]. *cough* Even if Des did screw up in his post. No large communities of Clefairy, lol. Can only be one.[/size]
Desbreko Posted January 2, 2006 Posted January 2, 2006 [QUOTE=Baron Samedi][size=1]To put it quite simply, some of the turn-out was pretty pathetic, and disappointing. Nonetheless, good work [b]Lotuses[/b]. *cough* Even if Des did screw up in his post. No large communities of Clefairy, lol. Can only be one.[/size][/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]Quoted from my reply to Raiyuu, about the same issue:[/color] [QUOTE=Desbreko][color=#4B0082]Not necessarily. He said he released one of each kind of Pokémon into the safari zone, not that there's one and only one of each kind. "Remember, there isn't two of a kind," I believe, was refering to the legendary Pokémon being one-of-a-kind. And if push comes to shove, we'll say he missed the Clefairy because they were so deep underground. :p[/color][/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]Not to mention the point is completely moot if multiples of the same Pokémon aren't actually being captured.[/color]
Sandy Posted January 2, 2006 Author Posted January 2, 2006 Actually, I intended that there was only one of each kind of Pokémon in the Safari Zone (just to avoid multiple people catching the same creatures over and over again) but meh, whatever. ;P And this challenge wasn't about quality posts like most, just for the variety. I assure that you'll get to post long and detailed posts that actually affect the outcome in near future, though. ;D
Desbreko Posted January 2, 2006 Posted January 2, 2006 [color=#4B0082]Whatever. Either way, I didn't think you'd care. Plus, Clefairy are community Pokémon (remember the Mt. Moon episode of the first season of the anime? ^_^), and it makes more sense for there to be more than one down there.[/color]
Baron Samedi Posted January 2, 2006 Posted January 2, 2006 [size=1]Psshh, I was just teasing Des :p[/size]
Doukeshi Posted January 2, 2006 Posted January 2, 2006 [SIZE=1]I think it was a bit draining to come up with quality posts over such a long period without much variety. I think we can therefore be forgiven for our laxness towards the end there B ^_~.[/SIZE]
Ellerby Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 [color=#333333]Okay, I'm pumped and I'm hyped! Where's the next challenge?! Let me take a second to calm myself down. [CENTER]...[/CENTER] Okay, I cannot wait for the next challenge, Sandy. Sometime soon, I hope. As long as I never see another Pokemon again, I'll do just fine.[/COLOR]
Sandy Posted January 3, 2006 Author Posted January 3, 2006 The next challenge will begin as soon as I get the votes of Outlaw and Ezekiel. Patience, people... ;D Oh, and I'd like to ask the [B]Heroines[/B] to post something to the game thread, to keep it up and to prevent me from having to edit my last post. ;D
Baron Samedi Posted January 4, 2006 Posted January 4, 2006 [size=1]Unfortunately, next week I might be away for the whole week. I don't know if I will have any 'Net access at all [I'm going up North]. I'm like, 90% sure that I have to go, but we'll have to see what happens with that.[/size]
Sandy Posted January 4, 2006 Author Posted January 4, 2006 It unfortunately came to this: I had to evict [B]Outlaw/CJ[/B] from the game, even though he got only two votes from his team mates, and two people didn't vote yet. I just feel it's time to move this Game On, and if Outlaw's computer is broken, he isn't going to be able to participate anyway... :/ Well, I hope I wasn't too hasty. The good news is that the next challenge will be up as soon as possible (most likely tomorrow), and boy will it be a fun one. ;D The next one is all about quality, so either team can win it if they put their hearts into it. There's something for you guys to look forward to. ;D PS. In case you haven't noticed, I've been editing the [B]first post of this thread[/B] with the deleted players and people's name-changes.
Ellerby Posted January 4, 2006 Posted January 4, 2006 [color=#333333]Okay, okay. So, only Baron's vote and my vote got in? Wow. So, if in the next challenge, Ezekiel (Imi) is still at ULX's house and unable to post, and Baron has no access to the internet (which may not happen) than that means Wraith and I will be doing all the posting. Whoopee! v.v[/COLOR]
Sandy Posted January 4, 2006 Author Posted January 4, 2006 Actually, I got Blayze's/Wraith's vote as well. But if what you say is the case for the next challenge, then... well, then it just sucks to be at the Heroes team... :/ This'll be interesting, though. ;D
Doukeshi Posted January 5, 2006 Posted January 5, 2006 [SIZE=1][QUOTE=Sandy]But if what you say is the case for the next challenge, then... well, then it just sucks to be at the Heroes team... :/ [/QUOTE] Yeah, but we all knew that anyway ^_~.[/SIZE]
Baron Samedi Posted January 5, 2006 Posted January 5, 2006 [QUOTE=Doukeshi][SIZE=1] Yeah, but we all knew that anyway ^_~.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [size=1]Die, heathen.[/size]
Sandy Posted January 5, 2006 Author Posted January 5, 2006 The seventh challenge of the game, [B]Maniac Mansion Murder Mystery[/B], is now up! For those of you who doesn't know, it's based on a classic adventure game of the Lucas Arts, Maniac Mansion, only that I twisted it a bit. Now it's up to the two teams to solve who murdered the pet hamster. There's a [B]long list of suspects[/B] who were at the house when the murder happened. The catch is that there's [B]no predetermined culprit[/B] - it can be anybody from the list. Both teams have until [B]Sunday[/B] to come up with their own solution, after which [B]I'll judge who was right[/B] based on the quality, humor and wacky twists in the posts. All ten players are allowed to participate, and I hope you have fun with this event after the tiring Pokémon hunt. ;D I'll be around to answer all questions, but now... Game On!
Baron Samedi Posted January 5, 2006 Posted January 5, 2006 [size=1]Are we to suppose that we are in the same mansion? I think we are, but just double-checking.[/size]
Sandy Posted January 5, 2006 Author Posted January 5, 2006 Yes, both teams are on the Maniac Mansion, but they have separate investigations, so they may find out different things from the suspects. Hope that clarifies it...
Doukeshi Posted January 5, 2006 Posted January 5, 2006 [SIZE=1]so do you know the real culprit of the murder or are we just making this up as we go along?[/SIZE]
Ellerby Posted January 5, 2006 Posted January 5, 2006 [quote name='Doukeshi][SIZE=1']so do you know the real culprit of the murder or are we just making this up as we go along?[/SIZE][/quote] [color=#333333]I think he basically already answered that. We're pretty much making it up as we go along and by Sunday, both teams will have decided who the culprit is. Sandy will decide who was right by post quality. So, if the Heroes said Green Tentacle and the Heroines said Purple Tentacle, and the Heroines had better post quality, than it would have been Purple Tentacle. I'm thinking of this as just writing up a long CSI episode. ._.[/COLOR]
Baron Samedi Posted January 6, 2006 Posted January 6, 2006 [size=1]But the thing is White, the Heroines won't have better post quality. ;)[/size]
Solo Tremaine Posted January 8, 2006 Posted January 8, 2006 [color=#503f86]Reah, right ^_~ I wasn't sure how much time we had left, so I thought I'd (almost) wrap things up, if nobody else minds.[/COLOR]
Sandy Posted January 8, 2006 Author Posted January 8, 2006 Alrighty, it seems I have to extend this challenge with one day, so that the Heroes can wrap up their investigation as well. So around the same time tomorrow on Monday, the Maniac Mansion Murder Mystery should be done for. Hmm, you Iron Fists should really try to catch up with the Heroines - you still have all chances of winning this challenge if you put yourselves into it! And I'm not being biased here, mind you, I just want to cheer everybody to keep the [I]Game On[/I]! ;D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now