Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Physical Pein steals all of Naruto's delicious Sage Chakra and Darth Pein announces the completion of Operation Kidnap the Nine-Tailed Fox and Drag it Back to Rain Village so we can Nuke Everything.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

WTF... You have [I]got[/I] to be kidding me.T_T
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Prediction for next week's chapter:

Shikamaru: Uh, dad? Are you sure we shouldn't help?
Shika's Dad: Nah, he's fine.

(Cut to battlefield)

[I]"DAMMIT PUT MY SPLEEN BACK!"[/I]

(Cut to village)

Shika's Dad: See? He's got it all under control.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Purple"]i would laugh so much if this did really happen!!!

its getting a bit annoying tho....it would be nice to see a variety of techniques rather than the constant use of dopplegangers and the development of a powerful technique to make naruto even more unbeatable that he already supposedly is and as mentioned earlier (really sorry i cant remember who wrote this >.<) but the nine tails is getting forgotten....isnt that one of the key things about naruto???

and as much as i cant stand him what did actually happen to sai?? seems like he disappeared a bit

and theres still no sasuke *cries*[/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"][quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Rasengan apparently doules as a smoke bomb if you use two. This is followed by a Rasen Shuriken, which is actually Naruto, who pins down Physical Pein so he can't absorb the REAL Rasen Shuriken, which is coming along right behind.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Did anyone else have a problem with this? The fact that they can henge into active jutsu? I dunno, I mean...

...kunai, shuriken, all that stuff in itself is odd, but accepted...but it's like Sasuke using Chidori, and right before he plunges his hand into the enemy, the Chidori turning back into Sakura or something...

...meh... . _.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
i havent gotten that far in the siries i think.... im not sure where i am becuase of god damn cartoon network putting those "back to the first episode" crap in. and themovies....though the movies where awsome and cartoon network/adult swim should shift twords anime and forget ****** things such as tim and ericks awsome show. that show is just.....wierd and.....yeah....they should do that......anyone knoqw how to quit otaku boards? i just want to stop getting emails and crap and this site annoys me becuase theres nothing i really like about fan sites....so......TY!!! :animeswea :animesmil :p :animesigh :o :animeblus :animeshy: :animestun :animeknow :animeangr :animenose :animecry: :catgirl: :rolleyes: ;) :smirk: :animeswea :confused: :animesigh :o :animeshy: :animeblus :animestun :animeknow :animeangr :animenose :animecry: :catgirl: :animesmil :animedepr
Posted
lol..I could see this going somewhere like where Sasuke busts in, god help us all, but it's a good guess since Kishi seems to be in love with him, but anyway, Sasuke busts in and goes all "ololol Naruto is my kill!11" Although, I would much rather prefer Ace's next chapter outcome lol.
Posted
[quote name='Rurouni922']lol..I could see this going somewhere like where Sasuke busts in, god help us all, but it's a good guess since Kishi seems to be in love with him, but anyway, Sasuke busts in and goes all "ololol Naruto is my kill!11"[/QUOTE]

AUGH!!! Th-that might actually happen! GRAAAAHH!!!!!! *hideous screaming and screeching* EYAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! NO MORE SASUKE! NO MORE!!! *foams at mouth and passes out*
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']But I thought you didn't like SasuNaru?:smirk: *thinks dirty thoughts* (Hey, you brought it upon yourself.)[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Of course I don't like it. Makes me feel sorry for Hinata every time I see it.

I just can't argue with the canon, much to my chagrin.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Of course I don't like it. Makes me feel sorry for Hinata every time I see it.

I just can't argue with the canon, much to my chagrin.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Ah, I see... But I feel sorry for Hinata even without SasuNaru. I mean, C'MON! She could do SO much better than that blockhead Naruto! But I guess she just has terrible taste in boys, which is something that nobody but Kishimoto can be held accountable for...:animesigh
Posted
[COLOR=#503f86]Come on though, are there any male characters in Naruto you could consider having a decent relationship with?

Naruto, now, at his most mature is probably the most interesting and well-developed, personality wise. Lots of baggage, though. And this tendency to get hunted by arcane uber-shinobi.
Lee = Insane, bad taste in clothes
Sasuke = WHAT ARE YOU [I]THINKING[/I]?!
Neji = Boring
Chouji = If you have a food fetish, then go for it
Shikamaru = Gripe, gripe, gripe...
Shino = If you can actually get him to talk, you're probably in
Kiba = If you can get him to talk about something other than himself, you're probably in
Gaara = That's an uphill struggle right there. Don't expect any appreciation for a few years.
Kankuro = There is nothing special about Kankuro, except that he wears a romper suit. I wouldn't.
Sai = Actually... Sai might work. Yeah, go for Sai. We'll all point and laugh until a few months down the line we realise it's actually working quite well, then eat our hats.
[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']But I thought you didn't like SasuNaru?:smirk: *thinks dirty thoughts* (Hey, you brought it upon yourself.)[/QUOTE]
Let's not forget that's what Kishi has been implying as well. And I don't want to sound like a broken record, but as I've stated before, Sasuke is anti-girls and Naruto likes to turn into girls and wants Sasuke to come back so badly...

[spoiler]Maybe Sasuke'll adopt a child and implant Itachi's eyes into it...[/spoiler]

[quote name='Solo']Sai = Actually... Sai might work. Yeah, go for Sai. We'll all point and laugh until a few months down the line we realise it's actually working quite well, then eat our hats.[/quote]
LOL.. "wipes tear from eye" I needed a good laugh. Yep, that just might work.
Posted
[quote name='Magus'][spoiler]Maybe Sasuke'll adopt a child and implant Itachi's eyes into it...[/spoiler][/quote][COLOR=#503F86]*laughs* That reminds me of the scene in [I]Hot Shots[/I] where Topper Harley is told he has 'his father's eyes', then he takes out a glasses case to look at them ^_^;[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Solo Tremaine'][COLOR=#503f86]Kankuro = There is nothing special about Kankuro, except that he wears a romper suit. I wouldn't.
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]The Batman needs no companionship.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I just realized, Solo. You left Crow and Akamaru off your list.

<_<

>_>

...Don't judge me.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

A bit too late for that now, don't you think?:rolleyes:
Posted
[quote name='Magus']Let's not forget that's what Kishi has been implying as well. And I don't want to sound like a broken record, but as I've stated before, Sasuke is anti-girls and Naruto likes to turn into girls and wants Sasuke to come back so badly...[/QUOTE]


So that's what all the fuss was about....:animesmil

Does Akamaru deserve to be on any list?
Posted
Ch. 435... Pein has the upperhand. YAY! [spoiler]Is it okay that I'm rooting for the villain? lol[/spoiler] (I already know that in the end he's gonna die) Um, there's not much for me to say about the chapter. (Other than the usual... This fight could've been over already if this and that had occurred... But I think y'all deserve a break XD)

Next chapter is probably going to be the one I'm interested in the most. Pein talks, and hopefully we hear what Pein truly is. I'm curious about what Ino's pop's thought of.
Posted
[quote name='Magus']Next chapter is probably going to be the one I'm interested in the most. Pein talks, and hopefully we hear what Pein truly is. I'm curious about what Ino's pop's thought of.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Agreed, while the fighting and Naruto demonstrating that there is indeed something more than sawdust between his ears has been very entertaining you really can't beat a villain giving his true reasons for why he has done the things he has done to develop a plot. Pein and Naruto are a lot alike in many ways and I think that's what's made the confrontation between these two so good.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Pein and Naruto are a lot alike in many ways and I think that's what's made the confrontation between these two so good.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

How so, other than the hairstyle and the compulsive need to be surrounded by clones?
Posted
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Chapter 435

Naruto is still captured, Pein is still charging his Special Beam Cannon. I am eating an orange. This is very important, because it's more interesting than what's going on in this chapter. Apparently, though, Naruto has a plan. He begins to gather Sage Chakra, which transforms Physical Pein into a frog.

A rock frog, which Naruto breaks out of. And then there was one.

OR WAS THERE LOL?

Yeah, he's talking about Nagato. He's still running around pulling strings. Just like one out of every three ninjas in this series.

Fukusaku and Mama decide to gather Sage chakra. Then they use it to get high on mushrooms or something. Anyway, they move in to attack, as Sith pein does something.

Now we cut back to Useless Town, where Shizune is still dead. I'm still enjoying this far too much.

Most of the frogs have been incapacitated. It hurts quite a bit. Also, Shizune is still dead. The Village of Idiots finally decides to do something useful by tracking down Nagato. Unfortunately, Chakra now functions like a phone call. Nagato keeps changing frequencies, so he can't be traced.

Have I recently mentioned how stupid everything about this series is?

Fukusaku been shanked. This sets Naruto off like nothing before.

INCLUDING THE DEATHS OF BOTH JIRAYA AND KAKASHI.

[CENTER][IMG]http://blog.pucp.edu.pe/media/497/20070902-Facepalm1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Sith Pein quickly follows up Naruto's assault with a force pull and a force choke. And a force slam-you-into-the-ground-so-hard-that-it-leaves-a-crater. He then stabs through both of Naruto's hands and traps him on the ground.

This is the part, dear readers, where Pein falls victim to what I like to cal "Bond Villain Stupidity Syndrome." Now that his mortal enemy is wounded, it's time for Pein to sit there and go into a long, uninteresting monologue about his motivations. This would seem plausible if we hadn't heard it all before.

Before that, though, Ino's dad has a revelation. Both of these will be resolved next chapter. Join us next week, folks. Same crap-time, same crap-thread.[/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...