OtakuBoards

Naruto Manga [Warning: Spoilers]

Ryo the Tactician

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Chapter 432:

It's called "Return of the Rasen Shuriken." That would be great if I wasn't already wishing that rasen-everything would just GTFO already. Clones, too.

And of course, clones are the first thing I witness coming in to this chapter.

Immediately, Sith Pein launches into a convoluted and slightly annoying "Not so different" speech. Judging by the look on Naruto's face, Pein went and forgot that those speeches don't usually work shortly after trying to annihilate everyone your intended audience ever loved. Also, using the man you killed as a bridge for communication is just stupid. Naruto makes a snappy comeback...

"DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!"

...Okay screw this bullcrap. I'm done for the week.[/FONT]

[quote name='chibi-master']I better be smelling sarcasm there...[/QUOTE]
And if it wasn't? (It was, you can rest easy, lol)

If I'm not mistaken, when Jedi Pein destroyed Konoha, wasn't there some type of side effect? If Pein is a smart character, I can easily see him using a tactical retreat in this current situation. "shrugs" I want to see him stomp a mud hole in Naruto though.

[COLOR="Green"]Heh, I'm not ticklish. You'd have a better chance trying to tell a corny joke to get me to laugh.

Has anyone seen the spoilers for this weeks chapter? I hear that Naruto's finally using his brain. =O Perhaps I will finally start giving this boy his props afterall.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Magus'][COLOR="Green"]Has anyone seen the spoilers for this weeks chapter? I hear that Naruto's finally using his brain. =O Perhaps I will finally start giving this boy his props afterall.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Yeah, he's using his brain... almost too much. He seems to be playing Xanatos Roulette with his ridiculous stamina. He's also managed to apparently predict something that he should have had no idea about beforehand. And his abilities are getting more out of hand then Sausage and the magic shenanigans.

Either way, a lot of people are giving this next chapter props, it seems. I'll reserve final judgment until it releases, but I'm not anticipating much.[/FONT]

Wow, I'm starting to like his rasenshuriken now...

[spoiler] It's actually like a shuriken, which you can really throw, not just shaped like a star and given a fancy name. At least the damage that the user gets when that technique is used was eliminated. Nasty drain on chakra, though... [/spoiler]

[color=green]I'm still wondering how did Naruto even know about the village being under attack...

In any case, the frog helps him use his head.. Well, that's a lot better than nothing, but at the same time I'm still not seeing the reason to constantly use the Rasen Shuuriken. As I've stated before, all he's really doing is just sapping his chakra. And he's proven my point, he can just as easily wipe these bodies out with a simple Rasengan. Don't get me wrong, I like that Naruto is finally using his head though. (I suppose I should cut him some slack.) I just don't like the idea of constantly using the Rasen Shuuriken (neither as a diversion nor as a simple attack.) in this particular situation.

And I'm obviously missing something here. Where's the real Naruto body? Is it on the battlefield or is it back at the mountain? If it's at the mountain, then all that I said can be null and voided.

[size=1]Me giving Naruto his props without any type of lip is just not meant to happen lol.[/size]

It is a decent chapter I guess.[/color]

[quote name='Magus'][color=green]And I'm obviously missing something here. Where's the real Naruto body? Is it on the battlefield or is it back at the mountain? If it's at the mountain, then all that I said can be null and voided.[/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][B]There is no real one.[/B] :p

Heh sorry I couldn't resist that. To answer your question the real Naruto has been on the battlefield all the time, what's he's done is fill the two bunshins back on Toad Mountain with Sage chakra before left and then releasing them to transfer that chakra back into himself effectively recharging his lost chakra immediately on need.

I have to say though combining Sage chakra, kage bunshin and the reverse kuchiyose in the way he has (apparently without the toads help) is actually bloody impressive for the lad. He's taken all his own unique strengths and played them very well with one another, God knows what'll happen if he can ever integrate the Kyuubi's chakra into the whole thing.

Either way I'm actually looking forward to the big face off next week, Pein still has his resurrection body but it's pretty obvious it and Naruto's last Sage bunshin are going to be gone soon.[/SIZE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Chapter 433

Naruto's out of chakra. Watch out, little guy.

What's that Fukusaku? Little Timmy is stuck in the well?

Oh, Naruto still has an ace in the hole. Right. Like that idiot could-

Well apparently something's about to happen, since he spends about five pages running around for about two pages' worth of time. After that, we switch bac to Froggyland, where there are apparently two Naruto clones [strike]cheating[/strike] gathering Sage Chakra. One of them is summoned to the battlefield, as the real Naruto stands off against Sith Pein in a surprisingly competent manner, especially since he has no Sage Mode at the moment.

NOW HE DOES. WATCH OUT FOR THAT FOOT, PEIN.

In case you missed it, here's an instant replay: Naruto just gathered sage chakra using a clone that was a couple hundred miles away from the battlefield at least. Not only that, but he did this in the middle of a battle. Furthermore, he set this up prior to knowing that Pein was ransacking [strike]Townsville[/strike] Konoha.

This is the former village idiot we're talking about. Even I have to concede that that was pretty awesome.

Naruto prepares another Rasen Shuriken, which gets sucked up by Physical Pein.

But wait, I thought he was-

Oh, Dementor Pein. You and your seventh chakra fonons casting Resurrection on your fallen comrades. Guess you get the next one.

Rasengan apparently doules as a smoke bomb if you use two. This is followed by a Rasen Shuriken, which is actually Naruto, who pins down Physical Pein so he can't absorb the REAL Rasen Shuriken, which is coming along right behind.

When the hell did this kid get so smart?

Of course, Sith Pein uses this chance to announce that he's One with the Force again. The Rasen Shuriken dissipates, killing nothing. Cheeeeeap.

Then another clone swoops down and owns Dementor Pein with a double Rasengan headshot.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE UNIVERSE NARUTO IS SMART AND SASUKE HASN'T APPEARED IN LIKE 30 CHAPTERS AND THIS FIGHT IS GOOD WHERE DID KISHI GO RIGHT?!?!?!

End.[/FONT]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE UNIVERSE NARUTO IS SMART AND SASUKE HASN'T APPEARED IN LIKE 30 CHAPTERS AND THIS FIGHT IS GOOD WHERE DID KISHI GO RIGHT?!?!?![/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Judging by the poor writing in this week's chapter of Bleach it's pretty clear Kubo and Kishi have swapped mangas for teh lulz.
[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Judging by the poor writing in this week's chapter of Bleach it's pretty clear Kubo and Kishi have swapped mangas for teh lulz.
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[size=1]Both fails in comparison to One Piece :D "coughs"[/size]

Kishi went "right" with this chapter apparently.... (still not accountable for the chapters before this. I'm not the type to hold grudges, but I'm still holding one for the way he has dumbed down Kakashi) However, [i]how long[/i] will it last is the question that should be asked.

[quote name='Ryo the Tactician']Hey All,
I have to say, I thought that the end of Naruto volume 6, when Sakura finally fought, was the most awesome fight in Naruto so far.

I've been waiting for Sakura to fight since the very beginning of the manga, and she hasn't. She said everything I'd been waiting for her to say, "I've always sat on the sidelines, they've always had to protect me," etc. All the staff I was saying outloud while reading the manga and watching her whimper like a coward. When she pulled out those kunai, I mean..wow, I thought it was unbelievably awesome.

I wanted to know what other peoples reaction to her fighting were. Personally, I'm dying to read Naruto volume 7. Post your opinions, I'm looking forward to reading them.

~Ryo the Tactician.[/QUOTE]

well if you want to read 7 and more, go to onemanga.com. thats where i read all my manga at ^_^

[color=darkblue][size=1]Welcome to OB, Faytonza. Just keep in mind in the future that if you want to add something to your post, you don't have to make a second one; just hit the Edit button down at the bottom of the one you already made and add to it. It's really easy. ^^[/color][/size]

[quote name='Kei'][color=darkblue][size=1]Welcome to OB, Faytonza. Just keep in mind in the future that if you want to add something to your post, you don't have to make a second one; just hit the Edit button down at the bottom of the one you already made and add to it. It's really easy. ^^[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

Ah thanks Kei I'll do that from now on

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE UNIVERSE NARUTO IS SMART AND SASUKE HASN'T APPEARED IN LIKE 30 CHAPTERS AND THIS FIGHT IS GOOD WHERE DID KISHI GO RIGHT?!?!?!

[/FONT][/QUOTE]

The Universe will come to an end!

Or... we could hypothesize that Naruto's current brain was a result of the lack of Sasuke... Kishi sent them to Naruto. O_O

Either way, it's a fun fight to see.

[COLOR=#503F86]Wow, this week's chapter's thrown the battle back round again.

[spoiler]Naruto's crushed all but two Peins, but Deva Pein's got his energy back and fires the three Boss Frogs out of Konoha using Shinra Tensei. Naruto tries to attack again but it caught from behind by the Pein That Absorbs Chakra (forgotten it's proper name) and falls unconscious. He's now captured, apparently.

Oh, and still nobody else is allowed to interfere with the battle, for no real reason. Although Hinata tried to.[/spoiler]

I enjoyed it ^_^[/COLOR]

[FONT="Times New Roman"]I suppose that's a good reason why he was using those Rasen Shuurikens so needlessly then.. "shrugs" I still believe that Naruto didn't need to use it. But then again, I guess one can say that's the only thing he has in his arsenal. That boy needs to learn some other stuff...

It was a decent chapter, I guess.[/FONT]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Chapter 434

I find this colorspread amusing. It showcases both of the most annoyingly common jutsus in this series working in conjunction. Naruto clones controlling a puppet. Priceless.

We open with Naruto sitting on Dementor Pein's unconscious body. That must have been some feat taking that guy out. I mean, Konohamaru barely managed to. We all know how powerful Konohamaru is.

Sith Pein wastes time figuring out Naruto's tactics which we already know about while one of Naruto's clones punches out Physical Pein. Suddenly, Pein remembers he's one with the Force and force pushes both Naruto and his clone away. The frogs decide to shank him around this point. With their ninja shankin' knives. Naruto, meanwhile, wonders what that tech was STOP CALLING IT THAT and Tsunade's parrot slug states the obvious. Fukusaku, meanwhile, sets up a diversion.

Anyway, the force is so strong with Sith Pein that he can force push all three giant toads at once. They fly for a little ways, and we cut back to Konoha Crater to remind us all once again that this is Naruto's fight. Despite the fact that all the competent ones are still alive and Naruto is up against two very powerful ninja. Better not interfere, kids. We wouldn't want to see our savior survive this encounter or anything.

Oh, look, it's Hinata. What's she up to? Oh, isn't that cute! She's the only one in the village with any sense left in her! But no, don't go out there. Daddy says you'll only get in the way.

Arse.

Back at the battle, Naruto reveals that he can't make more than two chakra-gatherin' clones at a time. He also can't use more than three clones to fight, lest the chakra-gatherin' clone's ADD kick in. Then we have a bunch of panels showing all the Peins Naruto's owned. No apparent reason.

Pein decides to bust out a Jedi Mind Trick here. Those only work on weak-minded fools, you know.

Our boy is screwed.

Physical Pein takes the opportunity to place Naruto in the dreaded full-nelson-no-jutsu. It's a noteworthy sacrifice, since Piccolo's attack will no doubt kill both him and...

Damn, wrong manga. Sorry.

Turns out Naruto will be left alive, since he's got that... fox thingy still. I don't remember what it does. Kishi hardly ever mentions it anymore. Naruto tries to bluff, and gets called on it. Physical Pein steals all of Naruto's delicious Sage Chakra and Darth Pein announces the completion of Operation Kidnap the Nine-Tailed Fox and Drag it Back to Rain Village so we can Nuke Everything.

End chapter.[/FONT]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]full-nelson-no-jutsu.[/FONT][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Times New Roman"]LOL. I've heard it all. First the dubs "mastery of the pursuit jutsu", and now that. I think I would die laughing if the anime actually uses that too.[/FONT]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Physical Pein takes the opportunity to place Naruto in the dreaded full-nelson-no-jutsu. It's a noteworthy sacrifice, since Piccolo's attack will no doubt kill both him and...[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]*Claps* I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that when I saw that panel. Great line Ace, gave me a good laugh.
[/SIZE]