OtakuBoards

Naruto Manga [Warning: Spoilers]

Ryo the Tactician

You know, I had a feeling they'll pull a resurrection somewhere along the end of this arc. I was expecting Kakashi to be "miraculously" revived because he was not really dead yet... He was just experiencing some hallucinations from whatever 'shroom he ingested...> >

But the half, if not the entire village? Ok... that went a bit overboard...

It was not bad when Chouji lived after he used a deadly family technique... but yeah... I know something was broken in there...

Hey, maybe Nagato got a Philosopher's stone hidden in that chair of his... > >

[SIZE="1"]Having just read the fully translated chapter, I'm going to just pretend this is all a very late April Fool's joke and plead with God that we'll have some kind of improvement on the plot next week.

On a side note, the Cloud-nin's reaction to seeing Konoha after the preceding panels was just hilarious.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]On a side note, the Cloud-nin's reaction to seeing Konoha after the preceding panels was just hilarious.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
I didn't know what you were talking about at first, but yeah that was pretty funny. As for everything else, err... Naruto got a Gaara treatment he's been wanting...

Err... Madara=Danzou. Yeah, I didn't really care for this chapter.

[quote name='Magus']Err... Madara=Danzou. Yeah, I didn't really care for this chapter.[/QUOTE]
[SIZE="1"]
Impossible. Their combined levels of dickishness could not be contained in a single body without it exploding from all the hate directed at them from just about the entire world. Of course it's probably true anyway seeing as it's been one of the longest running identity theories for Madara.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]
Impossible. Their combined levels of dickishness could not be contained in a single body without it exploding from all the hate directed at them from just about the entire world. Of course it's probably true anyway seeing as it's been one of the longest running identity theories for Madara.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
The only reason why I'm thinking this is because Madara can do space/time jutsu (whatever it is.) and no telling how fast he can change clothes and wrap his eye. And I just don't trust either one.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]My interpretation is that Madara is a dick because he's a bad guy and he makes Sasuke cry. And since we should feel bad for Sasuke, we should hate Madara. In contrast, Danzou is a dick because it makes the average Uchiha look okay in comparison.

That and Danzou just likes making it so people can't have nice things.[/FONT]

[SIZE="1"]Dun. Dun. Dun!!

Danzou has given the order to execute Sasuke after the Cloud-nin delivered their message, Lord knows Kishi didn't need to spent and entire damn chapter on that piece of plot everyone knew was coming.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Magus']Danzou ain't that bad giving orders to eliminate Sasuke. Now if he gave orders to eliminate Naruto, this guy would be my new favorite character. :D

So this chapter was pretty a flashback chapter.... >_>[/QUOTE]
[SIZE="1"]
*Shrug* I'm just hoping that Kishi doesn't use Naruto's reflections having faced Pain to justify Sasuke's pattern of thought, though now funnily enough I'm having difficulty who I want to die more, Sasuke or Danzou.
[/SIZE]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Screw this emo bullcrap justification. Danzou is the man, dammit.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Yeah but what happens when Danzou is revealed to be Madara, 'cause he's just as emo as chicken-*** hair. Still if he really is Madara it's going to make the Kage Rangers meeting quite interesting. [/SIZE]

• 4 weeks later...
Playing catch up and whatnot...

So with the fight being done and over with, Naruto goes back to clinging to Sasuke... "Sigh" This takes away his accomplishment in the fight against Pein, but I suppose I should've expected this.

I kind of forgot what I just read....

More idiotism from Naruto... "I can't sell Sasuke out"... What the hell? Errr... Ok, he really need to just die now. Danzou.... Your arm and eye.... I'm more curious about you now. What connection does Danzou have with Orochimaru.

DIE NARUTO! Hey, Danzou has the sharingan... But, but Itachi said there was only 3 uchiha folks... Danzuo = Obito? Orochimaru found Obito's body?

[quote name='Magus']455
DIE NARUTO! Hey, Danzou has the sharingan... But, but Itachi said there was only 3 uchiha folks... Danzuo = Obito? Orochimaru found Obito's body?[/QUOTE]
[SIZE="1"]
Lord knows how he got it, there's probably some ungodly complicated plot behind it that Kishi is going to tease out over the next six months. I even have a feeling he could be Madara's little brother.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]
Lord knows how he got it, there's probably some ungodly complicated plot behind it that Kishi is going to tease out over the next six months. I even have a feeling he could be Madara's little brother.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Either you sir are completely right. or he did what Kakashi had done.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Why am I bothering to catch up? All I learned was:

LOL HEY GUYS LET'S KILL ALL THE KAGES EVEN THOUGH ONLY ONE OF THEM IS MY TARGET I'M SASUKE I SURE LOVE BEING AN OMNICIDAL DOUCHEBAG.

NO YOU GUYS DON'T UNDERSTAND SASUKE IS A GOOD BOY MADARA DID IT ALL HE'S CONTROLLING HIM IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

It's like reading a bad fanfiction. Except it's being professionally published week after week and the author is being paid to produce it. That's possibly the most infuriating thing I've ever had to acknowledge.[/FONT]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Why am I bothering to catch up? All I learned was:

LOL HEY GUYS LET'S KILL ALL THE KAGES EVEN THOUGH ONLY ONE OF THEM IS MY TARGET I'M SASUKE I SURE LOVE BEING AN OMNICIDAL DOUCHEBAG.

NO YOU GUYS DON'T UNDERSTAND SASUKE IS A GOOD BOY MADARA DID IT ALL HE'S CONTROLLING HIM IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

It's like reading a bad fanfiction. Except it's being professionally published week after week and the author is being paid to produce it. That's possibly the most infuriating thing I've ever had to acknowledge.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]No, just hell no. I don't care how many new lol-l33t-h4xx0r level jutsu Sauce comes up with there's no way he's getting anything other than a royal beatdown if he decides to challenge five Kage, the Samurai/Warriors of the Land of Iron (officially the best land name in the manga) and however else his doucheness offends to a murderous degree. Lord knows Naruto like a loyal-battered wife will swing into action in his defense instead of delivering a Kamina-level "Get a hold of yourself" punch to the jaw.

Also I'm calling a Yoda on the Tsuchikage, and if Danzou tries to give him **** he can just drop rocks on him, we already know Uchiha and Sharingan users in general are weak against rocks.

Oh and Ace if you want to see a professionally published fanfiction I recommend Christopher Paolini who is only published because his parents own the damn publishing company.[/SIZE]

"Please forgive Sasuke".... Seriously?

You know it's sad when one is starting to miss hearing "I'm going to be the greatest Hokage".

-I will not allow anyone to talk bad about Sasuke.
-Sasuke doesn't belong to you.
-I cannot betray Sasuke. (I really hate Naruto now.)
-Please forgive Sasuke. (Just die already)

That's just some snippets of the garbage that's been pissing me off ever since the beginning of this leap. It's going to be Naruto's naive-ness that kills whatever interest I have left of the series. The only saving grace this is giving me now is Danzou and Madara. But seriously, this is definately like putting up with Sora (Kingdom Hearts) and Fayt (Star Ocean 3) all over again. (I hate those games because of those characters, and Naruto is definately heading towards that direction.)

And then there's Sasuke himself. You know when I first got into this series I had no issues with Sasuke whatsoever. Fanboys truly made me start hating his character (OMG... They're getting on my nerves) and Kishi pretty much enhanced that hatred due to the fact that I cannot stand seeing certain characters get so much screen/panel time when there's a large cast of characters. And now with all this "I'm gonna kill this and that". Just stop talking and just do it. (I'd give you more respect this way.) Your record for actually pulling through on killing whoever is 0-?

The two main characters are the ones I want dead the most.[/rant]

Now I feel better. :)

Anyway, I'm siding with the Raikage here. There is no peace in the ninja world. I want to see a ninja war.... "coughs" (does that make me evil?)

I still want to know what Zetsu can do. (In terms of fighting.)

[SIZE="1"]I still demand the Raikage be restyled immediately to look like Mr. T, then and only then will Naruto truly have a hero worth following.

"Please forgive Sauce!"

"I pity the fool who demands forgiveness for an even greater fool who does not realise and value friendship."[/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
FINALLY. Common sense coming from someone I can't even stand. Sai (and now Shikamaru) said what I've been going on about for so long that the village relies too much on Naruto. (idiot. I'll get to you in a minute.) It's gotten to the point to where it seems like nobody else in the village can even put up a decent fight outside of Kakashi.

Now Naruto... On second though, I'm not going to even bother.

At this point, I'm pretty much done with this series. I don't even care how the rest of this turns out.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]I still demand the Raikage be restyled immediately to look like Mr. T, then and only then will Naruto truly have a hero worth following.

"Please forgive Sauce!"

"I pity the fool who demands forgiveness for an even greater fool who does not realise and value friendship."[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

That is the most logical thing I've heard dealing with these most recent chapters. I was on another manga site Onemanga.com, and it was pointed out something I didn't notice the black shadow around Sasuke in the most recent manga give it a look doesn't it remind you of a certain main characters tailed beast.

• 3 weeks later...
[SIZE="1"]So the Uchiha and the Senju are descendants of the Sage of the Six Paths, and Naruto and Sasuke are apparently the personified traits of both clans acting according to fate... Somewhere along the line I'll bet that actually sounded like a good idea.

Yes Kishi we know you've got a hard-on for the Uchiha that knows practically no bounds, and then realises that as Naruto is actually the hero (apparently) you've got to equip him with powers to combat your favourite characters. So Sasuke's new Sharingan is probably a bit closer to the Rinnegan than the previous ones, and the same being said for Naruto's Sage chakra, although perhaps it might be more accurate to again compare them to the Elder and Younger sons of the Sage of the Six Paths.

Either way I don't particularly care, as most of us already suspected we're headed for a Naruto vs Sasuke finish to the manga, that is if the Raikage doesn't crush him first.[/SIZE]

[size=1]Well I have to say that the Raikage is without a doubt my favourite character in the series at the moment. Sure Sauce is a lameass haxxor to suddenly have mastered all the mangekyou techniques with really bugger all practice, but I'm still hoping the Raikage will Raiger-bomb his *** into oblivion with his awesome pro-wrestling moves...I mean "physical jutsu".

Anyone else notice the raikage's belt looks suspiciously like a wrestling championship belt? Is he the most electrifying performer in sports entertainment to date ? :D[/SIZE]