Zen Posted June 24, 2006 Posted June 24, 2006 [color=navy][size=1] [b]Queen[/b] > Progressive Rock > 1960s > Dwight D. Eisenhower > Stalin > [b]Stalinism[/b] Not bad for a first try. Now for me: [b]Miyamoto Musashi[/b] > [b]Miles Davis[/b] It's a doosie. [/color][/size]
Blayze Posted June 24, 2006 Posted June 24, 2006 [size=1]This might be a little long-winded, but here goes: Miyamoto Musashi > Films > Hollywood > USA > Jazz > Miles Davis Here's mine: [b]The Who > The International System of Units [/b]I did it in 6, including the starter and the finisher. Be warned, the finishing phrase is not actually mentioned in the link, it gets redirected. [/size]
PaganAngel Posted June 24, 2006 Posted June 24, 2006 Hope I'm doing this right... The Who>CSI: Crime Scene Investigation>Trajectories>Force>mass>SI (International System of Units) Now connect My Little Pony to Antarctica.
Ellerby Posted June 24, 2006 Posted June 24, 2006 [size=1][center][b]My Little Pony[/b] > Seahorse > Captive Breeding > Endangered Species > Wollemia > [B]Anarctica[/B][/size][/center] [font=tahoma][color=#555555]Okay, I'll be back with a puzzle in a few minutes. [b]EDIT:[/b] Now connect [B]Sesame Street[/B] to [B]Tumor Necrosis Factor[/B].[/font][/color]
Shinmaru Posted June 24, 2006 Posted June 24, 2006 [quote name='White][font=tahoma][color=#555555]Now connect [B]Sesame Street[/B] to [B]Tumor Necrosis Factor[/B].[/font'][/color][/quote] [b]Sesame Street[/b] --> [b]Cancer[/b] --> [b]Cytokine[/b] --> [b]Tumor Necrosis Factor[/b] That was a good one. I'll edit mine in here in a couple of minutes. :) EDIT: Connect [b]Haruki Murakami[/b] to [b]Piet Mondrian[/b].
Zen Posted June 24, 2006 Posted June 24, 2006 [QUOTE=Blayze][size=1]This might be a little long-winded, but here goes: Miyamoto Musashi > Films > Hollywood > USA > Jazz > Miles Davis [/size][/QUOTE] [color=navy][size=1] Heh. You took it a completely different direction. Good job. I was originally thinking [b]Miyamoto Musashi[/b] > Samurai > Pre-Industrial > Hegel > Conception > [b]Miles Davis[/b] Much simpler your way. Heh.[/color][/size]
Revelation Posted June 24, 2006 Posted June 24, 2006 [quote name='Shinmaru]Connect [b]Haruki Murakami[/b] to [b]Piet Mondrian[/b'].[/quote] [size=1][color=#CD6619]I?m not sure if this is how you did, Shin, but I tried. [B]Haruki Murakami[/B] -> 1949 Births -> 1940s Births -> [i]See Also[/i]: 1940s Deaths-> 1944 Deaths -> Next 200 -> [B]Piet Mondrian[/B]. Alright then, here?s mine: Connect [B]Oligarchy[/B] to [B]Vyacheslav Molotov[/B]. This is a doozy, I think. Have at it then ^_^.[/size][/color]
Blayze Posted June 24, 2006 Posted June 24, 2006 [size=1]Be honest, Revvy, it wasn't much of a doozy now, was it? Oligarchy > Authoritarianism > Dictator > Josef Stalin > Vyacheslav Molotov Although it did mean I had to find out who Molotov was first. Here is my second one: [b]Stu Hamm > Aqua Regia [/b]Have a go! PS: By the way, for my last one, PaganAngel's route was completely different to mine: [/size] [QUOTE]Originally Posted by [b]PaganAngel: [/b] [i]The Who>CSI: Crime Scene Investigation>Trajectories>Force>mass>SI (International System of Units)[/i][/QUOTE] [size=1]Whereas mine was: The Who > "Mod" lifestyle > Hippy > Vietnam War > 1973 > International System of Units I don't really know which one is better. [/size]
Shinmaru Posted June 24, 2006 Posted June 24, 2006 Haha, I was a bit to slow in getting Revelation's. :P [quote name='Blayze][size=1][b]Stu Hamm > Aqua Regia[/b'][/size][/quote] [b]Stu Hamm[/b] --> [b]Chapman Stick[/b] --> [b]Polycarbonate[/b] --> [b]Hydrochloric acid[/b] --> [b]Aqua regia[/b] I think I'm obsessed with this game now. XD EDIT: Connect [b]David Lynch[/b] with [b]Shigeru Miyamoto[/b].
Jeebs Posted June 24, 2006 Posted June 24, 2006 [quote name='The Boss][color=navy][size=1][b]Queen[/b] > Progressive Rock > 1960s > Dwight D. Eisenhower > Stalin > [b]Stalinism[/b][/color'][/size][/quote] Wow. I had something completely different. (Queen > Elizabeth II > Commander-in-Chief > President of the U.S. > Superpowers > Stalinism) [b]David Lynch[/b] > 1970 > Japan > Nintendo > [b]Shigeru Miyamoto[/b] [b]EDIT:[/b] Connect [b]Great Depression[/b] to [b]Seinfeld[/b].
Revelation Posted June 24, 2006 Posted June 24, 2006 [QUOTE=Blayze][size=1]Be honest, Revvy, it wasn't much of a doozy now, was it? Oligarchy > Authoritarianism > Dictator > Josef Stalin > Vyacheslav Molotov[/size][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=#CD6619]I suppose it wasn't; however, I went a different route. [B]Oligarchy[/B] -> power behind the throne -> World War 2 -> Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact -> [B]Vyacheslav Molotov[/B]. I'm thinking I like your way better, Blayze. XP[/size][/color]
TheResplendent Posted June 24, 2006 Posted June 24, 2006 [QUOTE=Jeebs]Wow. I had something completely different. (Queen > Elizabeth II > Commander-in-Chief > President of the U.S. > Superpowers > Stalinism) [b]David Lynch[/b] > 1970 > Japan > Nintendo > [b]Shigeru Miyamoto[/b] [b]EDIT:[/b] Connect [b]Great Depression[/b] to [b]Seinfeld[/b].[/QUOTE] [b]Great depression[/b] > United States > 20th century > television > television channel > television programming > situational comedy > [b]Seinfeld[/b] Will edit with one. Link [b]Renaissance[/b] with [b]The Second Boer War[/b]
r2vq Posted June 25, 2006 Posted June 25, 2006 [quote name='BKstyles]Link [b]Renaissance[/b] with [b']The Second Boer War[/b][/quote] [color=#007520][b]Renaissance[/b] > Protestant Reformation > England > British Empire > [b]Second Boer War[/b] ...will edit. Edit: Connect [b]Red vs Blue[/b] to [b]Homer Simpson[/b] -r2[/color]
Kitchen Sink Posted June 25, 2006 Author Posted June 25, 2006 Red Vs Blue > Comedy > Television Comedy > The Simpsons > Homer Simpson Link Flan to Samuel L. Jackson.
Blayze Posted June 25, 2006 Posted June 25, 2006 [size=1]Got it! Flan > [i]Envy[/i] (film) > Christopher Walken > [i]Pulp Fiction [/i]> Samuel L. Jackson I'm pretty hooked on this game now. [b]Film noir[/b] > [b]Diocletian [/b]Have fun! [/size]
r2vq Posted June 25, 2006 Posted June 25, 2006 [quote name='Lost Lightbulb']Red Vs Blue > Comedy > Television Comedy > The Simpsons > Homer Simpson[/quote] [color=#007520]Should have realized that one. >_> Mine went through Greek Mythology. xD -r2[/color]
Shinmaru Posted June 25, 2006 Posted June 25, 2006 Took a bit of maneuvering but I got it. :) [quote name='Blayze][size=1][b]Film noir[/b] > [b]Diocletian[/b'][/size][/quote] [b]Film noir[/b] --> [b]Italian neorealism[/b] --> [b]Federico Fellini[/b] --> [b]Rome[/b] --> [b]Roman Empire[/b] --> [b]Diocletian[/b] I'll edit in a new one in a few minutes. EDIT: Link [b]myOtaku[/b] to [b]Edgar Allan Poe[/b].
Dodeca Posted June 25, 2006 Posted June 25, 2006 [SIZE=1]Not[I] too[/I] difficult, that... [I][B]myOtaku[/B] > DeviantArt > Literature > Poem >[B] Edgar Allan Poe[/B] [/I] And your task for today is [insert drum-roll]; [B]Infantry > Diffusion[/B][/SIZE]
Gavin Posted June 25, 2006 Posted June 25, 2006 [quote name='Dodeca][SIZE=1][B]Infantry > Diffusion[/B'][/SIZE][/quote] [SIZE=1]Okie dokie, let's see how this one goes. [B]Infantry[/B] > [B]Missile[/B] > [B]Nuclear Weapon[/B] > [B]Enriched Uranium[/B] > [B]Isotope Separation[/B] > [B]Diffusion[/B] Now for your article hunting pleasure. [B]Michael Collins [Irish Leader][/B] > [B]Auric Goldfinger[/B] Doable in six, that's six including the first and last links.[/SIZE]
OMNOMNOMALY Posted June 25, 2006 Posted June 25, 2006 [QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Okie dokie, let's see how this one goes. [B]Infantry[/B] > [B]Missile[/B] > [B]Nuclear Weapon[/B] > [B]Enriched Uranium[/B] > [B]Isotope Separation[/B] > [B]Diffusion[/B] Now for your article hunting pleasure. [B]Michael Collins [Irish Leader][/B] > [B]Auric Goldfinger[/B] Doable in six, that's six including the first and last links.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [COLOR=Indigo] [FONT=Trebuchet MS]alrighty, let's see... [B]Michael Collins [Irish Leader> London [film]>James Bond [official characters]> Auric Goldfinger[/B] my turn! [B]kuomintang [chinese government][/B] > [B]mace[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
John Posted June 26, 2006 Posted June 26, 2006 [QUOTE][color=Indigo][font=Trebuchet MS][b]kuomintang [chinese government][/b] > [b]mace[/b][/font][/color][/QUOTE] [color=Indigo][font=Trebuchet MS][font=Tahoma][color=black]Surprisingly hard, this was. >.> But a friend and I worked on it, and she was able to crack it. [b]Kuomintang > China > Riot control agent (linked as "tear gas" in the China article) > Pepper spray > Mace[/b] =) Now, for mine, connect Hippopotamus to Tin-foil hat. >=D [/color][/font][/font][/color]
Farto the Magic Posted June 28, 2006 Posted June 28, 2006 [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]Hey, I just did that using random things in my room. Ancient Greece to Darth Maul. 1. Ancient Greece 2. Tyrant 3.Outposts of Tyranny 4.Axis of Evil 5. Palpatine 6.Darth Maul So proud of myself! I think I'll try a harder one. --------------------------- This is ridiculously easy...but i ain't doin the hippo. Mountain Dew to Magic: the Gathering. 1. Mountain Dew 2. Dungeons and Dragons 3. Magic: the Gathering[/COLOR][/FONT]
KatanaViolet Posted June 28, 2006 Posted June 28, 2006 I honestly tried to do the hippo>>tin-foil hat. That one was hard, so I had to go backwards. Tin Foil Hat> The Simpsons> Elephant> Hippo Here's one: CSI>Family Guy.
OMNOMNOMALY Posted June 28, 2006 Posted June 28, 2006 [QUOTE=Morpheus]CSI>CBS>Fox>Family Guy> Here's one: Katana>Hitler[/QUOTE] [COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]got it! Katana>etiquette>multi-ethnic society>Poland>Germany>Hitler try this: [B]Treaty of Versailles>Wagyl[a mythical creature][/B] good luck =3[/FONT][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now