nomad19 Posted July 8, 2006 Posted July 8, 2006 [I]#8 Learn about famous artists in our little Tokyo. How can it be overlooked so when it has been stuck up there for years? [/I] here goes nothing, answer: the "Mangaka Corner Thread"
Fyxe Posted July 15, 2006 Posted July 15, 2006 [size=1][color=slategray][b]#5 Normally you only see people using me in The Arena, but I am all over the internet. For some people, I'm hard to understand. For others, I make internet life easier.[/b] Ratings? :P[/color][/size]
Shy Posted July 17, 2006 Author Posted July 17, 2006 [size=1]Well done everyone. All of our riddles were answered correctly, and as such the following players have earned themselves a point on the scoreboard: [center][b][u]Current Scoreboard[/u] 1 Point[/b] Ikillion Kazuwa Nomura DeadSeraphim Kitty Esther Jokopoko Keyblade Wielder Delta Vicky Sandy[/center] And for those of you playing along at home, here are the answers to last weeks riddles: [i]#1: Smileys #2: Slackers in Slacks #3: Jukebox #4: Sephiroth #5: HTML #6: Geisha #7: Interesting, Most Interesting. #8: Mangaka Corner #9: Mod Rod #10: 6 Degress of Wikipedia[/i][/size] [size=3][center][b]Week 2[/b][/size][/center][size=1] [b]#1[/b] [i][indent]In gamES and StoriES theSE rEMind you who you are writinG for[/indent][/i] [b]#2[/b] [i][indent]Six stories, and rabid fans. Good thing I was here to answer your questions.[/indent][/i] [b]#3[/b] [i][indent]I'm looking for a good adventure first and foremost. But some might I'm just looking for a prophet.[/indent][/i] [b]#4[/b] [indent][i]Dragon slayer, or master of the magicks? Maybe they're neither.[/i][/indent] [b]#5[/b] [indent][i]I used to be a robot Now I penalize justly[/i][/indent] [b]#6[/b] [indent][i]Soft and sweet We may only be controlled by a feminine touch and a sword.[/i][/indent] [b]#7[/b] [indent][i]A matriarch. She rides through The Prefecture on her lucky shoes[/i][/indent] [b]#8[/b] [indent][i]I ain't electricity, baby But my current Suggestions are just as shocking[/indent][/i] [b]#9[/b] [indent][i]I'm almost always there when you have something to say. Sometimes people neglect to use me, and sometimes people use me incorrectly. I'm turned on and off easily.[/i][/indent] [b]#10[/b] [indent][i]If you use me Your language becomes a lot less colorful And a lot harder to read.[/i][/indent] See you next Monday! -Shy[/size]
DeadSeraphim Posted July 17, 2006 Posted July 17, 2006 [size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]#10: Swearing.[/font][/color][/size]
Fyxe Posted July 17, 2006 Posted July 17, 2006 [size=1][color=slategray][b]#9 I'm almost always there when you have something to say. Sometimes people neglect to use me, and sometimes people use me incorrectly. I'm turned on and off easily.[/b] Quick Reply.[/color][/size]
Ikillion Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 [COLOR=#af992f][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]#7 A matriarch. She rides through The Prefecture on her lucky shoes[/B] Call this an attack of some sort but when I think of those words there is just once person who I can think of, [B]Delta[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Delta Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 [COLOR=#656446][size=1][b]Edit 2:[/b] [i]#1 In gamES and StoriES theSE [color=#ededed]___[/color]rEMind you who you are writinG for[/i] Haha, Shy! I thought you've gone n00b and capitalized the wrong letters. But E, S, M and G are all thread ratings, amirite? Good clue.[/size] [color=Red][b]#1[/b] Rating system. (Arena Thread Ratings, FTW!)[/color] [SIZE=1][b]Edit:[/b] If lucky = manages not to be reported and summarily banned, then I'm absolutely flattered, Ikillion! (But really, after seeing Desbreko's answer, I think Sara fits the description perfectly!)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Kitty Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 [SIZE=1][b]#9:[/b] I'll go with spoiler tags. :3[/SIZE]
2010DigitalBoy Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 Im thinking [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]1337 5p34|< [/COLOR] for #10
Sakura Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 [COLOR=Navy][I]#5 I used to be a robot Now I penalize justly[/I] Erm, I'm guessing [B]Jokopoko[/B][/COLOR]
John Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 I'm guessing [b]#8[/b] is AC!D!C, provider of the most hilarious and depressing, informative and inane thread I've ever seen in Suggestions and Feedback.
kalon Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 #3 I'm looking for a good adventure first and foremost. But some might I'm just looking for a prophet. That would have to be [B]Ezekiel[/B].
Sandy Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 Gah, so hard... X( Been using the search function for half an hour with no prevail. Just have to go with my gut here... [I][B]#6[/B] [indent]Soft and sweet We may only be controlled by a feminine touch and a sword.[/indent][/I] Answer: [B]screennames[/B] (can only be controlled by Dagger and Desbreko)
Mr. Maul Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 [size=1][color=DimGray]Hmm... Is [u]#2[/u] [b]The Legionnaires[/b]? Perhaps? [/color][/size]
Esther Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]Um, I'm not sure if this is not allowed (due to the similarity of Mr.Mual's last answer) but I'll just go ahead and answer: [I]#2 Six stories, and rabid fans. Good thing I was here to answer your questions[/I] Answer: The Legionnaires [I]Underground Thread[/I] Heh.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Gavin Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 [SIZE=1]Hah, got one this time around. [B]#4[/B] [INDENT][I]Dragon slayer, or master of the magicks? Maybe they're neither.[/I][/INDENT] The only other one to share the illustrious first name of Gavin IRL, our beloved Dragon Warrior.[/SIZE]
Anakoni Stark Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 [QUOTE=Shy][size=1] [b]#1[/b] [i][indent]In gamES and StoriES theSE rEMind you who you are writinG for[/indent][/i] See you next Monday! -Shy[/size][/QUOTE] Leon thinks: "it's the ratings for the rpgs in the square, inn and undeground, right?" - Leon Fury.
Lady Asphyxia Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 [font=Arial][size=2][color=DarkGreen]10# The Language Censor[/color][/size][/font]
Jokopoko Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 [color=teal][size=1]I'm almost always there when you have something to say. Sometimes people neglect to use me, and sometimes people use me incorrectly. I'm turned on and off easily. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Subscribed Threads.[/size][/color]
TheResplendent Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 #3 [i]I'm looking for a good adventure first and foremost. But some might I'm just looking for a prophet.[/i] -Heh, i like this one. My answer is the mod of Adventure Square, Ezekiel.
Riku Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Well... I was thinking about #10... If you use me Your language becomes a lot less colorful And a lot harder to read. ...Would it be l33t? Lol I have no idea how I thought of that. n.n;[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Claire Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 [FONT=Arial]I'm going to say #9 is the PM system. [/FONT]
Desbreko Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 [size=1][b]#7[/b] [i]A matriarch. She rides through The Prefecture on her lucky shoes[/i][/size] [color=#4B0082]I'm guessing [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/member.php?u=119][u]Sara[/u][/url] for this one. She fits the first part, and lucky shoes sounds familiar.[/color]
Jeebs Posted July 19, 2006 Posted July 19, 2006 [QUOTE=Shy][size=1][b]#9[/b] [indent][i]I'm almost always there when you have something to say. Sometimes people neglect to use me, and sometimes people use me incorrectly. I'm turned on and off easily.[/i][/indent][/size][/QUOTE] Link parsing?
Charles Posted July 21, 2006 Posted July 21, 2006 [b]#10[/b] [indent][i]If you use me Your language becomes a lot less colorful And a lot harder to read.[/i][/indent] [CENTER][IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7213/beerfw3.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
Recommended Posts