OtakuBoards

What grinds your gears?

Aberinkula

[I]What really grinds my gears???

Those bitches l that act like they know EVERYTHING detail about anime and BRAG about it......I not talking about that they dont know squat ya just dont have to be a ***** about it and act like your better than everyone else. Grow the hell up. :mad:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Clurr][FONT=Arial]
Once I was at a fast food place and I heard the order of the guy behind me in line. It was something like "Two large double bacon cheeseburgers, a large chili cheese fry, a large Big Buford (some huge burger, I think), a large spicy chicken sandwich, and [B]a small strawberry milkshake.[/B]"

I lol'd.[/FONT][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]Dude, that reminds me of another thing that makes me upset....or laugh. When people gets superfluous amounts of food, and then order a diet soda, because they're watching their weight.

In fact, I get pissed whern people order superfluous amounts of food in general. Who needs to eat four to five burgers by their lonesome? Now one is perfectly fine, two is still good, three is a bit much, but ok, but four?! Honestly, I think they should have some sort of rule that states that a fast food employee may cut a customer's order off for their own good, should it exceed so much person. Like "I'll have two large double bacon cheeseburgers, a large chili cheese fry, a-"
"Stop right there."
"What?"
"Save some food for the other customers, sir. I'm going to cut you off after the fries, because you look hungry, but no more for you."
"I'll take my busisness elsewhere!"
"As long as you take that fat *** too."

I call it the "tough love diet."[/COLOR][/FONT]

[color=dimgray]Tweens. More specifically:

- Ones who are walk stupidly around subways and sidewalks carrying giant-*** purses designer purses complaining about how crowded it is even though THEY'RE THE DAMN ONES CLOGGING UP CANAL STREET BUYING FAKE PURSES.

- Ones who wear sunglasses... when it's 40 degrees outside and there is no sun whatsoever. Complete with miniskirts and a heavy jacket.

- Ones who continuously bump into everyone and everything because they're taking a picture of everything that ever existed in NYC, and then clumping together in groups in the middle of the sidewalk and taking a picture of themselves. [/color]

[COLOR=Blue]People that don't take respnsability for their actions, and who treaten others with fasle information, and reasons.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]I bet there's been a few members that will do that here. I mean members like that Kuja fellow. After what I read on the Otakupedia, he was very disrespectful. But James solved that quickly now didn't he?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]On a side note, I like this threads progress so far. Over 100 posts, That's the most my thread's have ever gotten.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Which brings me to my next gear grinder. Spammers. Because of them they usually make a good thread rot like a worm filled apple.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Tahoma]Only a few things can really manage to piss me off, but some recent events have inspired me to make this little peeve of pets known:

-People who ask for your advice, then either don't take it or blame you when something goes wrong when they are the ones that didn't f***ing listen in the first place. In a related context, but not exactly the same...people who alleviate their decision making responsibilities to someone else and then blame that person when something goes wrong.

Noteable additions:

-Dog haters
-Ignorance
-Raisin Cookies >.>

I could go on for hours with things that concern people as a whole which just poisons my brain cells to no end. But i'm hungry...

*goes to find food*[/FONT]

[QUOTE=BKstyles][FONT=Tahoma]Noteable additions:

-Dog haters
-Ignorance
-Raisin Cookies >.>[/FONT][/QUOTE]I'll second those additions, especially since we always had dogs when I was growing up. I can understand not liking them, but hating?

Also, Raisin Cookies are one of the nastiest things on Earth. There's nothing worse than eating a cookie only to realized that the dark spots are raisins instead of chocolate chips. Something that often happens when you're over at a friends house and the plate of cookies for everyone is mixed.

[FONT=Arial]What the?I?you? (unfinished speech)

And what, pray tell, is wrong with raisin cookies?! Oatmeal raisin cookies are perhaps one of the best varieties in existence, third only to chocolate chip and snickerdoodle! Good grief. You silly people with your ridiculous notions of cookies almost made me type like a n00b; I had to edit this post threee times, and I still missed that three. (^_^)

Grrr.

[quote name='Lunox][COLOR=DimGray']Tweens.[/COLOR][/quote]

More specifically, the ones who dress like whores. (And we wonder about self-esteem issues....)

[quote name='Farto the Magic][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]I call it the "tough love diet."[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]
I call it awesome. Just don't get fired. :animesmil [/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]One day, the raisins will throw off the yoke of oppression and take arms against such haters as yourselves. On that day, they will determine with a single, sun-dried voice to cast off the shackles of bad-tastiness and taste hella-cool! On that day, they will become awesome-cool cookies and only those who had accepted them in their current putrid form will be allowed to take a seat at the table of the raisins and partake of their shriveled goodness.

Wow, I should be an orator...[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkRed][quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial']And what, pray tell, is wrong with raisin cookies?! Oatmeal raisin cookies are perhaps one of the best varieties in existence, third only to chocolate chip and snickerdoodle! Good grief. You silly people with your ridiculous notions of cookies almost made me type like a n00b; I had to edit this post threee times, and I still missed that three. (^_^) [/FONT][/quote]Hehe, it's obvious! They're gross! :p Honestly I've tried to like raisin's in stuff but...blech! They taste great by themselves, but in cookies? They just take the fun out of eating one.

Chocolate chip and peanut butter chip cookies are the best! You silly n00b! [spoiler]Kidding! ^_~[/spoiler][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=#0e1030][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]You all are clearly insane.

I haven't had plain raisin cookies, but oatmeal raisin cookies = one of the best creations evar.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE][color=#b0000b][size=1]Pretty much. Or if you add craisins or dried cherries.... OH. Be still, my heart.[/size][/color]

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Those gangsters in my school really does grind my gears...

I just hate the way they thought it is cool to talk back at their teachers and when they start threatening the school prefects just because they did something which broke the school laws. However, I do give them credit for their cool hair fashion, although they got caught by us, the prefects and the teachers...

Once, there was this girl (yea...a girl gangster... I think she's around 16/17. I'm 14 and she's shorter than me. Oh well...) who purposely broke the glass window in front of everybody else nearby. I was one of the people nearby together with my friend, Yvonne. I was staring at her and she knew that she did something wrong alright. Then, she walked up to me and started threatening me in Mandrin. Although I'm a 1/2 Chinese (I forget what's my other half...), I don't speak Mandrin... so I was like looking at her, dumbfounded. After that, she got impatient with me (I can tell...) and shouted some foul languges which I perfectly understand. Humph, I felt her rage alright...

Well, she was lucky that I managed to keep my cool that time. If not, I will pick a fight with her. Although I am a prefect (and proud of it) I just can't stand people like her. [/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Boo][size=1][list][*]I don't like poker and the hype around it.[/list]

There are plenty of other things, but I felt like writing these down.[/size][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]And here I thought you were cool Boo... ;)[/SIZE]

[quote name='Lunox][color=dimgray']These people are clearly insane.[/color][/quote]

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=#0e1030][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]You all are clearly insane.

[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[color=dimgray]When people do that.[/color]

[QUOTE=sakazaki][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Those gangsters in my school really does grind my gears...

I just hate the way they thought it is cool to talk back at their teachers and when they start threatening the school prefects just because they did something which broke the school laws. However, I do give them credit for their cool hair fashion, although they got caught by us, the prefects and the teachers...

Once, there was this girl (yea...a girl gangster... I think she's around 16/17. I'm 14 and she's shorter than me. Oh well...) who purposely broke the glass window in front of everybody else nearby. I was one of the people nearby together with my friend, Yvonne. I was staring at her and she knew that she did something wrong alright. Then, she walked up to me and started threatening me in Mandrin. Although I'm a 1/2 Chinese (I forget what's my other half...), I don't speak Mandrin... so I was like looking at her, dumbfounded. After that, she got impatient with me (I can tell...) and shouted some foul languges which I perfectly understand. Humph, I felt her rage alright...

Well, she was lucky that I managed to keep my cool that time. If not, I will pick a fight with her. Although I am a prefect (and proud of it) I just can't stand people like her. [/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[B][FONT=papyrus][COLOR=Red]Ugh, I hate it when people dress like that. At my father's work if people come in like that, they have to wear different clothes. So the machines don't get them.

I like black. But don't have that much black clothing. Thank god for Hot Topic. [/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[quote name='Ðeadly][B][FONT=papyrus][COLOR=Red] Thank god for Hot Topic. [/COLOR][/FONT'][/B][/quote]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]I second that thanking. I live in a fairly redneck area, so I hate when people call me goth, because I like to wear black. I have blond hair and generally weaqr black to accentuate the few colors I DO wear. Idiot rednecks.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]George Clooney
Robert Holmes Acourt
Don Lane
Sandy
The people who bottled the bad Jim Beam
Jim Morrison
Toby 'Lighter Thief' Urquhart
Shamous 'Lighter Scab' Kearney
Warrick Capper's mother
The whole of Turkey
Smokers
Non smokers
People who like good cooking
Live drama
Structuralists
DeadSeraphim
Chile
Hair dressers
Highschoolers
Rich people
Poor people[/font][/color][/size]

[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1']And here I thought you were cool Boo... ;)[/SIZE][/quote][size=1]Duh.

I prefer blackjack, just for fun. I have too many people around me, who I don't want anything to do with, who play poker. A game of poker isn't horrible, but ruining it for everyone who's cool by hyping it this much, that's horrible.

Your latest post I have to agree with, though.

[QUOTE=DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Sandy
Jim Morrison
Smokers
DeadSeraphim
Hair dressers[/font][/color][/size][/QUOTE]
Some very important ones that I left out. Thanks, Alan.

Also, I'd like to add, inspired by "people who like good cooking": People who like smelly cheese and say 'the worse the cheese smells, the better it is!'.
[/size]

[QUOTE=DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]George Clooney
Robert Holmes Acourt
Don Lane
Sandy
The people who bottled the bad Jim Beam
Jim Morrison
Toby 'Lighter Thief' Urquhart
Shamous 'Lighter Scab' Kearney
Warrick Capper's mother
The whole of Turkey
Smokers
Non smokers
People who like good cooking
Live drama
Structuralists
DeadSeraphim
Chile
Hair dressers
Highschoolers
Rich people
Poor people[/font][/color][/size][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]And that's it?

I was kind of expecting more.[/FONT]

[color=deeppink]I'd have to agree with poker sucking. There's another card game that all my friends play whenever they can, and I hate it so. More than once I've been stuck watching them play it for hours.

I don't recall it's name, but it involves lots of nonsense and the word "renig."[/color]

[QUOTE=Nerdsy][color=deeppink]I'd have to agree with poker sucking. There's another card game that all my friends play whenever they can, and I hate it so. More than once I've been stuck watching them play it for hours.

I don't recall it's name, but it involves lots of nonsense and the word "renig."[/color][/QUOTE]
[font=times new roman]Spades.

I have another one. People who talk through movies. Especially the movies (or shows) where you're trying to catch the story. The moment when things start to pick up, or there's some type of deep conversation going on where you need to listen to every detail, someone just have to open their mouth. You tell them once, that you're watching this and they say "ok, my bad". 10 minutes later, they come back talking, so this time you tell them to shut up, and then they want to get an attitude with you.[/font]