OtakuBoards

What grinds your gears?

Aberinkula

[quote name='Nerdsy][color=deeppink']I don't recall it's name, but it involves lots of nonsense and the word "renig."[/color][/quote]
[size=1]Haha, yeah. I thought it was a semi-racist thing at first, but if you look it up, it's spelled "renege".

ORIGIN mid 16th cent.(in the sense [desert (esp. a faith or a person)] ): from medieval Latin renegare, from Latin re- (expressing intensive force) + negare ?deny.?[/size]

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=DarkRed]There's quite a lot of stuff so I'll just break it into the top 5 :D

Rude Vegetarians - I'm a pretty open minded person, if someone chooses to become a vegetarian then I respect that, and I expect the same in return. Unfortunately every now and then you have the "extremists" as I like to call them, the one's that lecture you everytime your about to eat some meat, telling me how wrong it is to eat meat, etc.

The Bus - I usually drive but every now and then I have to catch......the dreaded bus. Usually we are packed into it like sardines, the floors are covered with gum, someone is smoking (sometimes drugs) and worst of all are the schoolkids who take out their phone's and start playing rubbish R&B songs!

People who don't cover their mouth when they cough or sneeze, it's common sense and it's just nasty

When there's a queue at the supermarket checkout, you finally get near the front, the person in front of you only has 1 or 2 item's, you should be out in no time right? Wrong, no sooner than they get to the counter that they whip out their credit card or cheque book, rage!!!!

Now the following grinds my gears the most, fortunately it only happens to a minority of people, unfortunately I am one of them.

Airports - To be more specific, airport customs. The reason being is that my country of birth is Iraq, and ever since 9/11, I have always, ALWAYS, been stopped at customs and had to answer questions, get by bags searched, etc. etc. which I'm sure many people will agree can be really irritating. A bunch of friends and I wen't to Paris, France recently by coach, at dover I only got stopped for like 5 mins at customs, but unfortunately on the way back I got stopped for well over an hour :([/COLOR]

[quote name='Boo][size=1']I prefer blackjack, just for fun. I have too many people around me, who I don't want anything to do with, who play poker. A game of poker isn't horrible, but ruining it for everyone who's cool by hyping it this much, that's horrible.[/size][/quote]

[SIZE=1]I can definitely understand that. I enjoy watching poker tournaments even more than playing the game, probably because I get absolutely dire hands most of the time. The sheer suspense and strategy is what keeps me glued.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Boo][size=1']Your latest post I have to agree with, though.[/size][/quote]

[SIZE=1]It has to be most annoying thing ever.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Well, i was reluctant to post here, because A. I had a post in a thread of the same title on the Megatokyo forum that took me about 15 minutes but I couldn't find it >_< B. I look like enough of a jackass here already, much less what I'm guna say, and C. I'm not that bored.

But right now I'm that bored, so...

1. [B]White People[/B]. Some of yall are okay, but as a whole, I just can't stand white people. Our race is a bastard. I mean seriously, while a lot of us here on OB belong to the cool part of white people, that's only a tiny fragment of white people as a whole, especially in the US. White people as a whole need to get their act together.

2. [B]The Class System[/B]. Oh sure, I could do what everyone else does. I could be all 'oh, I hate goth kids and emo kids and preppy kids for being all sucky ***' but no, I'm not. I hate YOU. You who sits here and says bad things about these people. Look at them. All they want to do is be oblivious to the world, living in their own llittle place with all their little like-minded friends. I admit they overstep their grounds a little too often, but the minute you're out of school these people are far from your mind. Let them be! Stop talking abou them behind their backs! Shut up!

3. [B]U[/B]. no, not you. Obviously I'm talking about U and I don't just mean the uppercase version of u, and no I'm not complaining about ignoant computer speak. U, as a concept, as a whole, represents the shortening and desecration of our language. I'll be the first to admit, the english language makes no freaking sense whatsoever, but god dammit, it represents our freedom of expression! Remember 1984 people?!

4. [B]Humans[/B]. I can just hear everyone going 'oh hell no!' I mean really, there's not much I can say about them that hasn't been said before. NEXT.

5. [B]Opinionated people/people with strong beliefs[/B]. Oh god. If I have to get into another arguement over something as trivial as the existence of god, I might just smack somebody. Oh, and then you can scream hypocracy of how I obviously hold my own beliefs of the lack of a holy pressence, blah blah, we could go on like this for hours. I think what should really go into this column is The Human Mind. It's a jerk.

6. [B]Music[/B]. See -- Songs that make you want to stab your eardrums

7. [B]People who be frontin'[/B]. I caint stand yall. I aint even talkn bout people who caint talk like dey own race, cuzzat aint nothin special, knaamean? so a brotha talk lika brotha - what the hell yall gettin all mad about? Aint no big deal! Now what be makin me mad is, like, people who actually think they somethin they not. Like this dude at my lunch table who think he bi but just sayin stuff cuz he thinks he cool or somethin, or some people who gotta be all like hatin Bush and junk without even knowin why.

8. [B]Activists who are dumb[/B]. PLEASE people, find yourself a nice, heavy chunk of hard evidence before you go trying to be a martyr. Yelling 'the government sucks!' and getting 10,000 other people to yell it as well is just annoying.

9. [B]Society[/B]. Everything about it. If I could remake it, it would be unlike anything we could see.

10. [B]White chocolate[/B]. It just isn't very good.[/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]10. [B]White chocolate[/B']. It just isn't very good.[/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]That was kind of anti-climactic. :p I mean, you had one humdinger of a good rant goin' there; I was about ready to get all up in arms with you. What happened?[/FONT]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]1. [B]White People[/B']. Some of yall are okay, but as a whole, I just can't stand white people. Our race is a bastard. I mean seriously, while a lot of us here on OB belong to the cool part of white people, that's only a tiny fragment of white people as a whole, especially in the US. White people as a whole need to get their act together.[/COLOR][/quote]
[size=1]You're such an American civilian. :)[/size]
[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]10. [B]White chocolate[/B']. It just isn't very good.[/COLOR][/quote][size=1]Shush, you fool. You don't know what you're talking about. You don't even like music. You have no right to speak about holy matters. At first the 'white' thing was laughable, but now it's become dead serious.

[b]Conclusion:[/b] You are a discriminating being with awful taste. [i]Edit[/i]. And I bet you put back cartons of milk with only a bottom of milk left.[/size]

[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]

4. [B]Humans[/B]. I can just hear everyone going 'oh hell no!' I mean really, there's not much I can say about them that hasn't been said before. NEXT.[/color]
[/quote]

[font=tahoma]You probably could have consolidated your list if you would have taken into consideration that this encompasses about 3 more numbers on your list. [/font]

[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]5. [B]Opinionated people/people with strong beliefs[/B]. Oh god. If I have to get into another arguement over something as trivial as the existence of god, I might just smack somebody. Oh, and then you can scream hypocracy of how I obviously hold my own beliefs of the lack of a holy pressence, blah blah, we could go on like this for hours. I think what should really go into this column is The Human Mind. It's a jerk.
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]Have you ever considered taking upon yourself to [i]not[/i] engage in one of the aforementioned debates? You know...if your arm hurts when you move it...what should you not do? :P

[center]* * * * *[/center]

As for the subject of cards, when it comes to poker what I really can't stand are the big shots who think they can win a life by playing it. Every now and then me and my friends put together a game of Texas Hold'em with a $20 per person buy in. Nothing big, just for fun and a menial amount of money to make things interesting. As long as someone isn't running their mouth like their life is riding on the game and how they are a vegas big shot wannabe, we're good.[/font]

[quote name='BKstyles][font=tahoma]Have you ever considered taking upon yourself to [i]not[/i'] engage in one of the aforementioned debates? You know...if your arm hurts when you move it...what should you not do? :P[/font][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Regardless of what I shouldn't do, chances are I'm going to keep moving my arm until I get used to the feeling, then put it in a position that is deliberately uncomfprtable and sit there for a while (this has happened before)

I debate with people for any number of reasons. The first being that I'm almost infinetaly bored. The second that I like the way they react. The third is that it's engaging and challenging, which is fun. The fourth is that I love being able to piss people off just by being myself.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]
[QUOTE]1. [B]White People[/B]. Some of yall are okay, but as a whole, I just can't stand white people. Our race is a bastard. I mean seriously, while a lot of us here on OB belong to the cool part of white people, that's only a tiny fragment of white people as a whole, especially in the US. White people as a whole need to get their act together.[/QUOTE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][QUOTE]10. [B]White chocolate[/B]. It just isn't very good.[/QUOTE][/COLOR]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]Maybe he just hates the color white. Are you racist against the color white? Because I hate purple. I think that purple is too gaudy for everyday use. Purple is going down!

Another thing I hate, and no one can help this, not even me, but those random pains that spring up for no reason. Like just now, I was taking a nap, and then I woke up because I had a sharp pain in my chest. I was convinced that I was going to die and it scared the bejesus out of me. Stupid body, scaring me up like that.

The final thing I have for now: those jackasses down the hall who make so much noise, while playing halo. "He's got a rocket launcher! HE'S GOT A ROCKET LAUNCHER!"
"**** him! Kill him anyway!"
These guys are excessively loud, late into the night, when I'm generally attempting to sleep, because that's what people do late at night. I swore, last night there was a monkey in my wing, but it turned out to be those guys, screaming and hollaring about that stupid game. Its fun, yeah, but calm the **** down.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Farto the Magic][COLOR=DarkOrange]
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][/COLOR]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]Maybe he just hates the color white. Are you racist against the color white? Because I hate purple. I think that purple is too gaudy for everyday use. Purple is going down![/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Actually, by the time I got to number 10 I'd totally forgotten about number one Xd the white chocolate came from it being right after easter when all the white chocolate stuff starts going out again. I can't claim to be a huge fan of white (which, by the way, isn't a color) but then again, I'm not a huge fan of any color. Even Fourescent optic Yellow got boring quick and that's why I changed my name (only using this color even because I don't want to contradict my old posts.)

As for purple, i have no real qualms with it. It can be a little prick at times, but Lavender is a kind of purple, so I can't say too much, cuz I like lavender. I'd have to say my least favorite color is red, for every reason there is. The only time red is cool is on the [B]Horde [/B] emblem. Don't doubt the horde.

[SIZE=1]FOR THE HORDE!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Nerdsy][color=deeppink]No, Euchre. [i]Oh how I hate Euchre.[/i'][/color][/quote]
[font=times new roman]Oh? Never heard of that one.

[quote name='Farto the Magic']Another thing I hate, and no one can help this, not even me, but those random pains that spring up for no reason. Like just now, I was taking a nap, and then I woke up because I had a sharp pain in my chest. I was convinced that I was going to die and it scared the bejesus out of me. Stupid body, scaring me up like that.[/quote]
That's one you should get checked out. I don't know if it was the same, but in mid to late Feb, I was having chest pains, and an achy (sp?) feeling that kept traveling to my back and arms.

/off topic-ness.[/font]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]1. [B]White People[/B']. Some of yall are okay, but as a whole, I just can't stand white people. Our race is a bastard. I mean seriously, while a lot of us here on OB belong to the cool part of white people, that's only a tiny fragment of white people as a whole, especially in the US. White people as a whole need to get their act together.[/quote][/color]

[color=crimson]"Some of yall are okay, but as a whole"? Either you dislike all of us or come to the true and better realization that within any race and within our species as a whole there are good and bad apples.

We could take this a step further and maybe attempt to have you come to a realization that races as a whole are becoming increasingly irrelevant. It is not as if they act as a coherant whole especially in multi cultural countries like the United States.[/color]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][color=darkorange]5. [B]Opinionated people/people with strong beliefs[/B']. Oh god. If I have to get into another arguement over something as trivial as the existence of god, I might just smack somebody.[/quote][/color]

[color=crimson]As trivial as the possible existence of a sentient, spiritual diety or set of dieties that may or may not have had a hand in creating all of existence as we know it? Are you trying to be funny or are you just absent minded and stupid?[/color]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][color=darkorange]9. [B]Society[/B']. Everything about it. If I could remake it, it would be unlike anything we could see.[/quote][/color]

[color=crimson]If you could remake it every pro from your point of view would have two or three cons, lol.[/color]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][QUOTE=DeathKnight][/color]

[color=crimson]"Some of yall are okay, but as a whole"? Either you dislike all of us or come to the true and better realization that within any race and within our species as a whole there are good and bad apples.

We could take this a step further and maybe attempt to have you come to a realization that races as a whole are becoming increasingly irrelevant. It is not as if they act as a coherant whole especially in multi cultural countries like the United States.[/color][/quote]

Yes, I realize that. But I don't mind the other races and their fallacies. white people have no excuse for being so sucky most of the time >_>

[quote name='DeathKnight][color=crimson']As trivial as the possible existence of a sentient, spiritual diety or set of dieties that may or may not have had a hand in creating all of existence as we know it? Are you trying to be funny or are you just absent minded and stupid?[/color][/quote]

It's a waste of time. Focus that could have been put on bettering ourselves instead spent on believing in god. So many concepts wasted, so much time lost. What does it matter if we were created by a god? Even if we proved it, what good would it do? Christians get to say 'I told you so?' Who cares?

[quote name='DeathKnight][color=crimson']If you could remake it every pro from your point of view would have two or three cons, lol.[/color][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]What doesn't?[/COLOR]

Yes, I realize that. But I don't mind the other races and their fallacies. white people have no excuse for being so sucky most of the time >_>[/color]
[/quote]

[font=tahoma]Stop me if i'm misunderstanding this, but what you just said in so many words is that any race besides whites are expected to have flaws and fallacies, where as whites are expected to be the master race and showcase no flaws which is therefore WHY you are so upset at why they DO have flaws.

You better clear that up before someone who is actually offended by that responds.[/font]

It's a waste of time. Focus that could have been put on bettering ourselves instead spent on believing in god. So many concepts wasted, so much time lost. What does it matter if we were created by a god? Even if we proved it, what good would it do? Christians get to say 'I told you so?' Who cares?[/color]
[/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]Again stop me if i'm not quite getting your logic here, but according to this you are making this statement under the belief that Christianity is the only religion that believes in creation by the hands of god. I won't say anything about you thinking it's a waste of time because that's your opinion and your entitled to it. But you need to get a better idea in your head about what to say about something like this, or else nobody is going to believe you have a serious standpoint on it.

Also in reference to "concepts wasted" as it pertains to religion, you should probably look up a time in history known as "The Enlightenment".[/font]

[color=crimson]Religions throughout the ages reflected the thoughts and concepts of the time. There is no Jehovah, no Odin, no Ahura Mazda without prophets, without people, without human imagination and thought. "Bettering ourselves" is vague at best, lol. Bettering yourself doing what? Learning? Learning academics? Learning the heart and soul of civilizations throughout time? The latter is comprised of many things often the largest of which was their religion of choice. Humanity has many attributes beyond science, beyond self indulgent betterment of itself. It has a soul, it has emotion and these emotions change how people believe. What they hope for, what their God looked like, who s/he killed, who she saved.

What good would it do? Proving the existence of metaphysical creatures with omnipotent powers who may or may not have sired our race through evolution? Do I have to answer the effect that would have on people? On scientific theories, on religious thought. Who says that if God exists it is the Abrahamic God? What of the Dharmic religions? Of all the forgotten Gods laying in ruins across the globe that at one time were the heroes and villains of societies?

You are such an average person DigitalBoy and try very hard on these boards to be some kind of artist, some kind of theologian or philosopher when you are nothing of the sort. Do you mean to? I don't know, it's just sounds so shallow.

You have a fine mind but you are not a great thinker or even a mediocre one. Your posts reek of trying too hard, of attempting too much to come off as something you aren't. Tinged with pseudo intellectualism and yet you still let off the aura of a stereotypical, angry teenager who has very much left to learn before he can sit with the adults and speak without drawing laughter.

Don't reply with "that's your opinion" or "who cares". As a matter of fact, don't reply to this at all. Spare me the burden of having to read a response written by you at all. Go do all your little cliches. Go debate for amusement, go hate humanity, go discredit religions, go hate opinionated people, go hate society. Make it into a ****ing coming of age story and sell it to Hollywood for all I care. Just expect once in awhile that someone will snap at you for being such an annoying little dog.

Just don't talk about time wasted.[/color]

[QUOTE=BKstyles][font=tahoma]
You better clear that up before someone who is actually offended by that responds.
[/font][/QUOTE]

[quote=Deathknight][color=crimson]Religions throughout the ages reflected the thoughts and concepts of the time. There is no Jehovah, no Odin, no Ahura Mazda without prophets, without people, without human imagination and thought. "Bettering ourselves" is vague at best, lol. Bettering yourself doing what? Learning? Learning academics? Learning the heart and soul of civilizations throughout time? The latter is comprised of many things often the largest of which was their religion of choice. Humanity has many attributes beyond science, beyond self indulgent betterment of itself. It has a soul, it has emotion and these emotions change how people believe. What they hope for, what their God looked like, who s/he killed, who she saved.

What good would it do? Proving the existence of metaphysical creatures with omnipotent powers who may or may not have sired our race through evolution? Do I have to answer the effect that would have on people? On scientific theories, on religious thought. Who says that if God exists it is the Abrahamic God? What of the Dharmic religions? Of all the forgotten Gods laying in ruins across the globe that at one time were the heroes and villains of societies?

You are such an average person DigitalBoy and try very hard on these boards to be some kind of artist, some kind of theologian or philosopher when you are nothing of the sort. Do you mean to? I don't know, it's just sounds so shallow.

You have a fine mind but you are not a great thinker or even a mediocre one. Your posts reek of trying too hard, of attempting too much to come off as something you aren't. Tinged with pseudo intellectualism and yet you still let off the aura of a stereotypical, angry teenager who has very much left to learn before he can sit with the adults and speak without drawing laughter.

Don't reply with "that's your opinion" or "who cares". As a matter of fact, don't reply to this at all. Spare me the burden of having to read a response written by you at all. Go do all your little cliches. Go debate for amusement, go hate humanity, go discredit religions, go hate opinionated people, go hate society. Make it into a ****ing coming of age story and sell it to Hollywood for all I care. Just expect once in awhile that someone will snap at you for being such an annoying little dog.

Just don't talk about time wasted.[/color][/quote]

[font=tahoma]Too late, heh.[/font]

[color=deeppink]Ignoring that Christians don't believe in God so they can say "I told you so," and that Christians aren't the only ones that believe in God...

[b]Reasons why God's existence matters![/b]

[b]1[/b]: If he is proven to exist, we'll know for sure that cetain actions are uwise, as they piss him off. This gives us better informed choices, instead of having to take a leap of faith blind leap of faith. It's like loooking at a glass of water given to you by a stranger; it could be plain water, it could contain also contain poison. If the stranger tells you that it [i]does[/i] contain poison, you have a better idea of whether or not you want to drink.

[b]2[/b]: The people who believe in Him would have their lifestyles validated.

[b]3[/b]: If God exists, and He is perfect, we would have no doubt as to the accuracy of His word. It would be a good idea to listen to a perfect being.

[b]4[/b]: Following the advice of a perfect being would allow us to [b]better ourselves.[/b]

[b]5[/b]: Such a revelation as the existence of God being true would bring comfort to many, as they either feel better under the protection (and guidance) of a higher power, or comfort in knowing that the suffering in the world is part of a greater plan.

[b]6[/b]: You know how to achieve ultimate bliss.[/color]

[QUOTE=DeadSeraphim][font=arial][size=1][color=indigo]Addendum:

Allamorph[/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE]

It grinds my gears that I don't see the word 'addendum' pop up every day. What a great word.

EDIT: I also hate Kate from [i]Lost[/i]. If she lives through the entire series, I will lose all faith in mankind.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I think I have another. I really hate it when people complain about something, yet give it their attention. For example, my parents complain all the time about how MTV doesn't play music, and they watch all the crappy reality shows and stuff it does play.

Then there's the internet. There's always these people who pst really annoying stuff and say retarded things to get on people's nerves and act like idiots. But then, as if one idiot wasn't enough, other people have to go and feul his fire by telling him how misguided he is and trying to corect him. It's like, if you can't stand him, why are you even talkng to him? Especially when you don't expect him to listen to you?

In fact, the internet itself is distasteful in this regards.

All across the web, on all these sites, there are these debates. Between scientists and religious folks, between abortionists and anti-abortionists. Between democrats and republicans. And what happens at the end of the day? Does ANYONE EVER change their mind? No. If you go into the discussion believing in god, some guy in Australia isn't gunna alter your faith. That's the whole reason you are able to argue so passionately in the first place.

So then why, why do we continue to engage in these discussions? The only one getting anything out of it is that guy who jumps in, says stupid things and gets yelled at by others. He's just looking for attention and validation and gets it through making people hate him. And at the end of the day, he's laughing while a war without meaning is being typed out in front of him.

In the end, I think we all use the internet to make ourselves feel better. we talk about two different things. Things we agree on, and things we don't. We talk about things we agree on to have the warm feeling of knowing that others agree. When we debate, it makes us feel even stronger about what we're debating for. We self-validate our opinion and reassure ourselves and it makes us stronger.

then there's those other people. The ones who can't get people to agree with them and can't figure out how to make people debate with them. This kind of person so badly wants to be one of the others, but he can't, so he starts making the others pay attention to him, even if it's negative. that guy is annoying.

And yet we do pay attention to him, and he's a necessary part too. That guy is who we vent our frustrations on. He's just another part of how we make ourselves feel better, so it's only natural we validate ourselves further by going against him, even if he's only there so that we will do so.

It works in a cycle. And I hate the cycle. I want to break this cycle, and that's my purpose in making these sorts of posts.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=BKstyles]
[font=tahoma]Again stop me if i'm not quite getting your logic here, but according to this you are making this statement under the belief that Christianity is the only religion that believes in creation by the hands of god. I won't say anything about you thinking it's a waste of time because that's your opinion and your entitled to it. But you need to get a better idea in your head about what to say about something like this, or else nobody is going to believe you have a serious standpoint on it.

Also in reference to "concepts wasted" as it pertains to religion, you should probably look up a time in history known as "The Enlightenment".[/font][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Red]Jews believe in god, they just don't believe in Jesus being the mesiah. [I]Like el duh. [/I] [/COLOR]

[quote name='Ðeadly][COLOR=Red]Jews believe in god, they just don't believe in Jesus being the mesiah. [I]Like el duh. [/I'] [/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Thank you for stating the total and complete obvious.

while on the topic of obvious, why are so many people corrrecting me for saying 'Christians say told ya so'? If I had said 'christians/Jews/muslimsblahblahblah say I told ya so' would you feel better? I mean, did I say anything that means 'Christians are the only people who believe in god'? Am I suddenly that stupid?

I mean, come on, yall are pulling from almost thin air. It was obviously a satirical comment, and yall read way into it and put words in my mouth. I don't have time to list every religion that says 'i told ya so'. I just so happen to get into way more arguements with Christians than other religious groups. I mean, if there's a god, I can't think of one Muslim guy that's gunna come to me and say 'i told ya so'. I don't even know any muslim people.

do you get what I mean? Chill out, yo.

It's like if I'd said 'if there's no god, L Ron hubbard get's to say I told ya so' and then you said 'your a scientologist'. It doesn't work that way. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=DeadSeraphim][font=arial][size=1][color=indigo]Addendum:

Allamorph[/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]That's more like it.

(Suprisingly, you're actually becoming quite predictable.)

[quote name='Shinmaru']It grinds my gears that I don't see the word 'addendum' pop up every day. What a great word.[/quote]
I concur.[/FONT]

[quote name='Ðeadly][COLOR=Red]Jews believe in god, they just don't believe in Jesus being the mesiah. [I]Like el duh. [/I'] [/COLOR][/quote]

[font=tahoma]If you read my post thoroughly you would have known that your post is one section of the whole that I was referring to as the others besides christianity that believe in god. To say only one religion has the patent on the right to believe in god is plain ignorant. I figured that would go without saying though. [/font]