ChibiHorsewoman Posted June 6, 2007 Posted June 6, 2007 [img]http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/images/duhlivery.jpg[/IMG] [color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Bad Cat warning sign #48: Cat steals family car for a cross town cat nip run and returns it with a low fuel light [/color][/font]
Rachmaninoff Posted June 6, 2007 Posted June 6, 2007 Upon realizing[I] why [/I]his new adoptive family was taking him to the vet... Naps made a run for it.
pooperson Posted June 6, 2007 Posted June 6, 2007 [SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Mittens was put on trial for allegedly killing his owners but, for lack of proof, was only convicted of not wearing his seat belt.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
TheShinje Posted June 6, 2007 Author Posted June 6, 2007 A scene for the hit new reality TV show: [b]America's next [i]Top Cat.[/i][/b]
Jiazu Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 [QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Thanks for the vote. Given recent events this seems to be a fair candidate. [IMG]http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/images/duhlivery.jpg[/IMG] [/SIZE][/QUOTE] [CENTER] DAMN PAPPARAZZI...[/CENTER]
hidaboy Posted June 9, 2007 Posted June 9, 2007 Cat: " a yes, i would like a number one and a super size chocolate shake. drive through guy: "uh, bernie, you better listen to this." cat: " did you here me?" later
Gavin Posted June 10, 2007 Posted June 10, 2007 [SIZE=1]I'm glad that so many people picked up on the Naps the Cat theme. But there can be only one winner, and that's [B]Rachmaninoff[/b], that line fitted so perfectly with the picture. OK Rach take it away.[/SIZE]
TheShinje Posted June 10, 2007 Author Posted June 10, 2007 [QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]I'm glad that so many people picked up on the Naps the Cat theme. But there can be only one winner, and that's [B]Rachmaninoff[/b], that line fitted so perfectly with the picture. OK Rach take it away.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] I refused to make light of our great martyr. Naps was gray.
Gavin Posted June 10, 2007 Posted June 10, 2007 [SIZE=1]Heh, well if someone wants to use the Naps behind the flag picture as another caption then that's fair enough. I was away during the whole "Naps the Cat" thing.[/SIZE]
Rachmaninoff Posted June 12, 2007 Posted June 12, 2007 [QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]I'm glad that so many people picked up on the Naps the Cat theme. But there can be only one winner, and that's [B]Rachmaninoff[/b], that line fitted so perfectly with the picture. OK Rach take it away.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]Wow, I can't believe I actually won. I never win caption contests. Anyway.....I present another cat picture. Why? Because I've had this thing forever. So I'm glad to finally get to put it to use! [CENTER][IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/3710/triocatsqt4.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]
TheShinje Posted June 12, 2007 Author Posted June 12, 2007 [size=3][font=century gothic][color=crimson]Ocean's three plan the great catnip heist of 2007.[/size][/font][/color]
Allamorph Posted June 12, 2007 Posted June 12, 2007 [FONT=Arial][I]"Hello..."[indent]"Hello..."[indent]"Hello..."[/indent][/indent] "Hello!"[/I][/FONT]
Skye Posted June 12, 2007 Posted June 12, 2007 [size=1][color=purple][b]Middle Cat:[/b] Kitty to the top of me, Kitty to the bottom, here I am, I stuck in the middle with - another kitty. No, wait, that's me. Dangit.[/size][/color]
Wet Cement Posted June 12, 2007 Posted June 12, 2007 [color=silver]Bottom Cat: We're a totem poll! Middle Cat: Hi-ya-hi-ya-ho-ya-hi-ya.[/color]
Funny Girl Posted June 12, 2007 Posted June 12, 2007 [COLOR=Magenta]Top cat: "What are you guys looking at? Come on, move it. I can't see" Bottom Cat: "We're looking at what's for dinner"[/COLOR]
2010DigitalBoy Posted June 13, 2007 Posted June 13, 2007 [COLOR=DarkOrange][B]Top Cat[/B]: I swear to god, this is NOT how it looks [B]Bottom cat[/B]: They're doing bad things to me!!! [CENTER][B]OR[/B][/CENTER] [B]Middle cat[/B]: Iiiiiiii'm squeeeeeezed - in the middle! Smack daaaaaaaab - in the middle![/COLOR]
hidaboy Posted June 13, 2007 Posted June 13, 2007 cat #1: okay guys, we attack on three. cat #2: why do you make all the desisons cat #1: because i'm the leader cat #3: a, guys, the dog is gone.
Vicky Posted June 13, 2007 Posted June 13, 2007 [SIZE=1]Eh, pathetic attempt, but what the ****. Might as well, nothing else to do tonight. [CENTER][IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/3710/triocatsqt4.jpg[/IMG] [B]I'M IN UR GARDEN, CLONING UR CATZ[/B][/CENTER] ....*shrugs*[/SIZE]
Farto the Magic Posted June 14, 2007 Posted June 14, 2007 Hercules: Oh my god! Its another hydra! Only...this one tears up the cutains!!!! RUN!!!
ChibiHorsewoman Posted June 14, 2007 Posted June 14, 2007 . [IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/3710/triocatsqt4.jpg[/IMG] [color=#9933ff][Font=lucida calligraphy]Wow, that's a lot of ... oh wait I can't type that... :catgirl: Dear Andrew Lloyd Webber We have sent our top representatives to work out an offer you can't refuse. Write Cats the sequel. Or we'll hack up hairballs on your Tony. Yeah, crap. But what do you want at midnight?[/color][/font]
Aberinkula Posted June 14, 2007 Posted June 14, 2007 [COLOR=Navy][I]Old woman: This is a picture of my old cats! naps, scruffy, and jingles. Old woman 2: Well Shery I must say! You have very well groomed *****![/I][/COLOR]
Rachmaninoff Posted June 14, 2007 Posted June 14, 2007 [quote name='The Kuja][size=3][font=century gothic][color=crimson]Ocean's three plan the great catnip heist of 2007.[/size][/font'][/color][/quote]Congratulations, you win. For the simple reason your response was the one that made me laugh the most. So I guess that means it's now your turn.
TheShinje Posted June 15, 2007 Author Posted June 15, 2007 [color=crimson] *dies* I did not expect to take that one. But thanks ^_^; [img]http://www.snopes.com/photos/odd/graphics/ronald1.jpg[/img] [/color]
r2vq Posted June 18, 2007 Posted June 18, 2007 [color=#007520] I can't actually see your picture, so I tracked it down and uploaded it to imageshack. Maybe that's why nobody replied yet. :animeswea ...anyway... [URL=http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ronald1um1.jpg][IMG]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5/ronald1um1.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] 20 minutes earlier: Ronald shows a child what goes in his "secret sauce". -r2[/color]
Aberinkula Posted June 18, 2007 Posted June 18, 2007 [COLOR=Navy][I]Cop 1: Okay fella, time to go to the slammer! Ronald: I didn't touch her I sware! Cop 2: yes you did you sick pervert.! You would've tocuhed those other girls too! Ronald: I don't touch girls! I hve't since high school! Take on Scary Movie 3! Couldn't resist![/I][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now