pooperson Posted November 3, 2008 Posted November 3, 2008 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]From Halloween: [IMG]http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v368/200/31/547985173/n547985173_4664917_2514.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/Photo8.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/n1159350063_30186426_8118.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE]
TimeChaser Posted November 4, 2008 Posted November 4, 2008 Well, this will burst the bubble of those who've imagine me as David Tennant (due to my Doctor Who avatars), but it had to be done at some point. :animesmil Me hanging out in front of my anime collection. [URL="[URL=http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg59/ASfan/?action=view¤t=100_1864.jpg][IMG]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg59/ASfan/th_100_1864.jpg[/IMG][/URL]"][URL=http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg59/ASfan/?action=view¤t=100_1864.jpg][IMG]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg59/ASfan/th_100_1864.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/URL]
desertphoenix Posted November 4, 2008 Posted November 4, 2008 [COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Verdana"]Meh, so I decided to become one step further from being a a complete stranger on these boards. I suck at taking pictures though, and I wish I took more dignified poses. [IMG]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/4359/me1qp4.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1158/me2ld5.jpg[/IMG] My girlfriend's dog can take better pictures than I can. Still love him to death though. [IMG]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/616/chili4uk3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9396/chili3jn9.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8228/chili2fb1.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
Skye Posted November 4, 2008 Posted November 4, 2008 [size=1]*snuggles desert* It's okay, I think you're adorable. =] I promise to dress up like Rogue again just so I can give you guys pictures... my hair was awesome... And once again I come up pictureless. How is this happening?! I was such a camera whore!! ;_;[/size]
Raiha Posted November 4, 2008 Posted November 4, 2008 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Ah, all shall love me and despair. And no, I'm not dressed up as any one particular person, I just felt like going to a party as a cyberpunk/industrialized goth lady. With me is my male creature also known as Prince Cherry. Since using his real name would be naughty.[/FONT][/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted November 4, 2008 Posted November 4, 2008 [quote name='TimeChaser']Well, this will burst the bubble of those who've imagine me as David Tennant (due to my Doctor Who avatars), but it had to be done at some point. :animesmil Me hanging out in front of my anime collection. [URL="[URL=http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg59/ASfan/?action=view¤t=100_1864.jpg][IMG]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg59/ASfan/th_100_1864.jpg[/IMG][/URL]"][URL=http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg59/ASfan/?action=view¤t=100_1864.jpg][IMG]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg59/ASfan/th_100_1864.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/URL][/QUOTE] If anything, you have a similar nose.:animeswea
SaiyanPrincessX Posted November 5, 2008 Posted November 5, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Here are a few pictures from the Halloween party I went to on friday evening, as a pirate. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/Halloween_pirate_Bec.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/Halloween_Bec_Sar.jpg[/IMG] Haha, of course this is something I would do. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/Halloween_08.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]
Korey Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]A new picture for the masses....taken post-shower :D [img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/HaruharaK/DSC00739.jpg[/img][/FONT]
Lunar Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 [quote name='SaiyanPrincessX'][SIZE="1"]Here are a few pictures from the Halloween party I went to on friday evening, as a pirate. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/Halloween_08.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]......................................................what the heck? College folk.:animesigh[/COLOR]
Dragon Warrior Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 [quote name='SaiyanPrincessX'][SIZE="1"]Here are a few pictures from the Halloween party I went to on friday evening, as a pirate. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/Halloween_pirate_Bec.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [size=1]Naturally being the resident pirate of OtakuBoards, we'll have to be married. Forget anyone else. :P[/size]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 [quote name='Europa'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]......................................................what the heck? College folk.:animesigh[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]College folk? Lol. Hardly. The guy eating my boot is thirty years old. Boo is my official ninja-pirate in training. Of course. A pirate wedding? That would be interesting. I thank you guys for the comments aswell.[/SIZE]
Gavin Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 [SIZE="1"]University Gavin, now with beard. I was actually browsing OB when this was taken if memory serves. [CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/Me.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER][/SIZE]
pooperson Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][IMG]http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v357/101/99/1161990688/n1161990688_30602001_9950.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v345/101/99/1161990688/n1161990688_30601993_3499.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v345/101/99/1161990688/n1161990688_30599075_3557.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v345/101/99/1161990688/n1161990688_30607970_4144.jpg[/IMG] That's me :D[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Lunar Posted November 9, 2008 Posted November 9, 2008 [quote name='SaiyanPrincessX'][SIZE="1"]College folk? Lol. Hardly. The guy eating my boot is thirty years old. Boo is my official ninja-pirate in training. Of course. A pirate wedding? That would be interesting. I thank you guys for the comments aswell.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]No, the guy squeezes the guy's um..........................:animeswea. Yeah, that guy.:animeswea[/COLOR]
Mr. Blonde Posted November 9, 2008 Posted November 9, 2008 ...very interesting... all of you... very interesting This is the first time I've peeked in here and I'm finding it extremely odd to finally see what most of you look like. Oddly enough Vicky is the only one who looks exactly how I figured. I have no idea why. That's not an insult mind you. I'm definitely digging the hair. ...and SaiyanPrincessX... in my best attempt to not sound creepy: well you're just adorable. That's all.
Vicky Posted November 13, 2008 Posted November 13, 2008 [quote name='Katakidoushi'] Oddly enough Vicky is the only one who looks exactly how I figured. I have no idea why. That's not an insult mind you. I'm definitely digging the hair. [/QUOTE] [size=1]Time to break the image! =p I can look normal, when I want to (it's necessary to be allowed into night clubs) : [img]http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v369/249/68/507107330/n507107330_1425856_7914.jpg[/img] Apparently 'checking for jizz' O_o [img]http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v369/249/68/507107330/n507107330_1425858_8532.jpg[/img] Receiving a lap dance XD [img]http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v369/249/68/507107330/n507107330_1425850_6143.jpg[/img] I wasn't actually expecting that one. These are all on Halloween. I wasn't wearing my mask and I was suitably drunk, or else I would have remembered them. Especially the lap dance (in the last one my friend put me next to a picture of Draco Malfoy; I look like him >_<).[/size]
DeLarge Posted November 13, 2008 Posted November 13, 2008 [SIZE=1]Hey, I resent that remark! [/SIZE][center][SIZE=1][IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b16/Blayze54/MYSPAZZ.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE] [/center] [SIZE=1] Oh...um...withdrawn... [/SIZE]
Drix D'Zanth Posted November 14, 2008 Posted November 14, 2008 [URL=http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?image=n1140051931270869251rk5.jpg][IMG]http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/8497/n1140051931270869251rk5.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Here I am next to some sort of weird tower. [URL=http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=n11400519312707765092zg0.jpg][IMG]http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/7715/n11400519312707765092zg0.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Here?s me at Montmartre in Paris. I love this hill. It provided spectacular views of Paris and was the setting for one of my favorite scenes in the movie Amelie. [URL=http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=n743864025510552838fi8.jpg][IMG]http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/1873/n743864025510552838fi8.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Here is my sister and I in Barcelona. We managed the entire Europe trip with backpacks, rail passes, and a few hundred bucks. It was ridiculous and unforgettable. ---- [URL=http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?image=n11400519306908864894pk0.jpg][IMG]http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/1738/n11400519306908864894pk0.jpg[/IMG][/URL] This is taken in the Amazon rainforest near the border between Ecuador and Brazil. I went there to do some field research for my degree. [URL=http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=n11400519306938509830ye9.jpg][IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3388/n11400519306938509830ye9.jpg[/IMG][/URL] So this is me attempting to hold a fairly authentic blowgun. These things are massive, heavy, and I don?t know how the native people shoot these accurately enough to hit moving targets (specifically monkeys). More recently? [URL=http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=n220467945574458609jc1.jpg][IMG]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4723/n220467945574458609jc1.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Here?s me with my g/f and good friend Steve after a tough round of exams at medical school.
Raiha Posted November 15, 2008 Posted November 15, 2008 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Revelations 12:11. Now with 25% more pain![/FONT][/COLOR]
Dragon Warrior Posted November 15, 2008 Posted November 15, 2008 [size=1]Oh, Drix, since we're pirate buddies, can I take your sister on a date? ;D Haha. And [b]Marta,[/b] it's odd to see you post pics on here when I've already witnessed them on Facebook. Cut it out. Haha.[/size]
Queen Asuka Posted November 15, 2008 Posted November 15, 2008 [color=hotpink][size=1]OMG, am I allowed to post here?! I was just browsing around and saw this thread and thought it was the PERFECT OPPORTUNITY to show off some pictures of my daughter! (Yes, I have a kid now, can you believe it?! She's about to be seven months old...) [img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3296/2615975399_e09cb8a8d2.jpg[/img] This is Corbin when she was two months old. [img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3011/2755065936_ee808c6198.jpg[/img] Corbin at three and a half months! [img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3121/2892338541_26a049cf52.jpg[/img] Five months! And these three are from Halloween. She had two outfits, one a Halloween-themed get-up and then a fairy get-up. CUTENESS! And yes, I've gotten fat. So sue me. :P [img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3150/2990800402_ec1bd6cef1.jpg[/img] [img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3009/2990801988_ba113cbcbf.jpg[/img] [img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3209/2992766316_62f4809c2f.jpg[/img] Well, I guess that is all for now, but I am so glad to still see so many familiar faces around![/color][/size]
Patronus Posted November 15, 2008 Posted November 15, 2008 Well... It's been a while since I've been here. So I guess it could be appropriate for me to post a current picture of myself while I'm visiting... As if anyone here remembers me. =] The first and third pictures are pre-piercing, just so you know. [IMG]http://a220.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/79/l_a68de69201af3dbe7d840b8082968653.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://profile.ak.facebook.com/v226/1944/79/n642497285_170.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v283/52/7/642497285/n642497285_683012_3622.jpg[/IMG]
Drix D'Zanth Posted November 16, 2008 Posted November 16, 2008 Gorgeous kid, QA. She has the cutest button nose :) Dragon Warrior.... Dragon Warrior, let's see, "Oh, Drix, since we're pirate buddies, can I take your sister on a date? ;D Haha." Of course you can. Now, there is a catch. You know the giant blowgun that I'm holding in the 2nd to last picture in my post? Well, you have to scale a mature Kapok tree and leap along the canopy (evading my poisoned assault) until you reach the cliff side of angel falls. If you can successfully swan dive, avoid the rocks below, and bring back the carcass of a Jaguar eating an Anaconda... you can have a first date. Oh, and i taught [u][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-cU490W9PE"]THIS[/URL][/u] guy how to use a blowgun. Now, that's only because we are pirate buddies.
Anakoni Stark Posted November 16, 2008 Posted November 16, 2008 [SIZE=1] me as of 08Sept08:[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh7/Felix_Freeman/S5300026-1-1.jpg[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now