Desbreko Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 [color=#4B0082]Accounts can be merged, fyi. If anyone has multiple accounts and wants them combined just PM me with the user names and let me know.[/color]
Darren Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 [quote name='Rachmaninoff']Wouldn't hurt. What makes you think you're not accepted though? Silly. :p I can't forget that you're around since you stole my name after all. Not that I would have used it anyway since I prefer what I have, but still, every time you post it catches my attention, because who doesn't notice their own name?[/QUOTE] Well, that makes you an exception... Because I get the same feeling, every time I read up on an interesting thread that you've posted in, there's always someone who calls you D or Darren, and it throws me off BIG TIME!!! I have to scroll back up just to make sure that no one's talking about me. <_< Then it dawns on me, that we have the same name. (Seriously, in all my life, I've never met another Darren. Definitely one that spelled his name exactly like mine. And of course, of all places, I find it on OB...)
The Spectacular Professor Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 [quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]Accounts can be merged, fyi. If anyone has multiple accounts and wants them combined just PM me with the user names and let me know.[/color][/QUOTE] Yeah, I've got one. Abernikula. If you could just merge that one with this one and keep my current password. Or just delete that other account, that'd be fine with me.:p
Allamorph Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 [quote name='Stephie][size=1']I'd be more offended, except that it was funny.[/size][/quote] [FONT=Arial]Yes it was. =P [quote name='Darren'](Seriously, in all my life, I've never met another Darren. Definitely one that spelled his name exactly like mine....)[/quote] I've met two, actually. And neither of them frequent this place. Because that was almost a really bad joke.[/FONT]
Aberinkula Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][size=1]Right now I'd make a witty comment that could immasculate Ace... but if only I could understand what in the hell you meant?[/size][/COLOR]
Allamorph Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 [quote name='Aberinkula][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][size=1]Right now I'd make a witty comment that could immasculate Ace... but if only I could understand what in the hell you meant?[/size'][/COLOR][/quote] [quote name='Aceburner']Yeah, I've got one. Abernikula. If you could just merge that one with this one and keep my current password. Or just delete that other account, that'd be fine with me.[/quote] [FONT=Arial]Translation: you go bye-bye.[/FONT]
Aberinkula Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"]HAHAHAHAHA, If I leave, OB falls apart. You need a member that makes everyone feel smarter than they really are. Plus, you all love me, even a little bit.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 [quote name='Aberinkula'][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"]HAHAHAHAHA, If I leave, OB falls apart. You need a member that makes everyone feel smarter than they really are. Plus, you all love me, even a little bit.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE] You're right. We need you around. How else will I have my fun?
Desbreko Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 [quote name='Aceburner']Yeah, I've got one. Abernikula. If you could just merge that one with this one and keep my current password. Or just delete that other account, that'd be fine with me.:p[/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]I also have ways to check whether or not the accounts were created by the same person. If someone seriously tries to get another person's account merged I'll run them down on my motorcycle, so watch it. :demon:[/color]
Sabrina Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]I also have ways to check whether or not the accounts were created by the same person. If someone seriously tries to get another person's account merged I'll run them down on my motorcycle, so watch it. :demon:[/color][/QUOTE]Dessy has a motorcycle? o_O Oh my... XD That does it! Valentines Day, April Fools, the Caramelldansen skin... and now this? Where the heck do I sign up for the Dessy fan club!!! XD[/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 [quote name='Sabrina'][FONT="Tahoma"]Dessy has a motorcycle? o_O Oh my... XD That does it! Valentines Day, April Fools, the Caramelldansen skin... and now this? Where the heck do I sign up for the Dessy fan club!!! XD[/FONT][/QUOTE] Pick a sig. Any sig. Mine is right here.
Desbreko Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 [quote name='Sabrina'][FONT="Tahoma"]Dessy has a motorcycle? o_O Oh my... XD That does it! Valentines Day, April Fools, the Caramelldansen skin... and now this? Where the heck do I sign up for the Dessy fan club!!! XD[/FONT][/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]I must if I'm OB's [strike]crazy[/strike] awesome motorcycle-riding uncle. ;)[/color]
The Spectacular Professor Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 [quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]I must if I'm OB's [strike]crazy[/strike] awesome motorcycle-riding uncle. ;)[/color][/QUOTE] HA! [I]HA![/I] You said it, therefore it is official. Now where's my pellet gun?
Desbreko Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 [color=#4B0082]That's fine. I have absolutely no problem with this image. :cool: *passes out pellet guns to the fanclub* Go wild.[/color]
Korey Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]This thread just keeps getting better and better. Revisions to the people I'd miss: Desbreko: Cause I don't have a motorcycle riding uncle. Plus his fanclub cracks me up. Maybe I should join up.... [/FONT]
Skye Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 [quote name='Aceburner']Yeah, I've got one. Abernikula. If you could just merge that one with this one and keep my current password. Or just delete that other account, that'd be fine with me.:p[/QUOTE] [size=1]But then I won't have a not-so-identical twin. T_T Don't do that to me![/size]
SunfallE Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]That's fine. I have absolutely no problem with this image. :cool: *passes out pellet guns to the fanclub* Go wild.[/color][/QUOTE]Oh my... *dies laughing* Dessy as [SIZE="1"][I]OB's [strike]crazy[/strike] awesome motorcycle-riding uncle.[/I] [/SIZE]Haha! Seriously, when I was growing up? I had an uncle like that. Him and his friends every summer would get together and tour the US on their bikes. Damn... now I'm going to have to hunt it up but I'm positive I have a picture of that from when he stopped by at my place when I was younger. [quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Desbreko: Cause I don't have a motorcycle riding uncle. Plus his fanclub cracks me up. Maybe I should join up.... [/FONT][/QUOTE]You should. :p[/FONT][/COLOR]
Darren Posted April 25, 2008 Posted April 25, 2008 Well, I just set up my new AIM account.... Well actually, it was already set up because iChat or something comes with a mac when you first buy it... So that's what I have, and it says that it's AIM, but my username is: [email]circafile@mac.com[/email] I may be wrong on the username, but again, I didn't get to set it up myself, it just registered me as that when I registered my internet account. So... Anyone, if you would kindly make me feel like more of a family member, it would be much appreciated! ;)
Dan L Posted May 13, 2008 Posted May 13, 2008 I used to come to OB all the time, as hopefully some people may remember, and I do remember there's always been quite a family-ish vibe to it.. Sadly lately I've been a bit absent (lately?! Does 3 years or so count as just "lately", or is it just time to admit that probably half the time I've been here, I've not actually been here at all) so, given that people started changing names and stuff, around when I stopped being around so regularly, I don't even know if I recognise a lot of the people in this thread or generally around : p
Boo Posted May 29, 2008 Posted May 29, 2008 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial][COLOR="DarkRed"]Vicky[/COLOR] and [COLOR="DarkRed"]Gavin[/COLOR] (and others?) are in Britain, [COLOR="DarkRed"]Andrew[/COLOR] is in Wales, [COLOR="DarkRed"]Sandy[/COLOR]'s Finnish, [COLOR="DarkRed"]Boo[/COLOR] is Norwegian(?), a third of the moderators are in Utah?at least, it feels like a third..... And [COLOR="DarkRed"]James[/COLOR] is an Aussie. Which is totally cool.[/FONT][/QUOTE][size=1]*month late* I feel sort of offended being called a whale killer where as I'm a Dutchman. :([/size]
Allamorph Posted May 29, 2008 Posted May 29, 2008 [quote name='Boo][size=1']*month late* I feel sort of offended being called a whale killer where as I'm a Dutchman. :([/size][/quote] [FONT=Arial]Hence the question mark. 'Cause I couldn't tell ya where I got that idea, but it's the only idea I'd got.[/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted May 29, 2008 Posted May 29, 2008 [quote name='Boo'][size=1]*month late* I feel sort of offended being called a whale killer where as I'm a Dutchman. :([/size][/QUOTE] Well, you guys [I]did[/I] help the Belgians corrupt Dr. Evil. And I have Norwegian ancestry.
Panache Posted May 29, 2008 Posted May 29, 2008 [QUOTE]But seriously, what are your thoughts on... the human connections that all of us have? Would you miss me? [/QUOTE] I guess it depends on how much you invest in the forums emotionally. I use OB to kill boredom so I guess I am not that deeply emotionally attached. So yea if you were gone I would be very bored in the amphitheater...but I would get over it...in about a week. So yea...am I a cold bastard?
The Spectacular Professor Posted May 29, 2008 Posted May 29, 2008 [quote name='Boo'][size=1]Norway just lost even more cool points.[/size][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://realestatesnippets.typepad.com/real_estate_snippets/images/smiley_sad.jpg[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now