OtakuBoards

OB and its members... A Family?

Nomurah!

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Wouldn't hurt. What makes you think you're not accepted though? Silly. :p I can't forget that you're around since you stole my name after all. Not that I would have used it anyway since I prefer what I have, but still, every time you post it catches my attention, because who doesn't notice their own name?[/QUOTE]

Well, that makes you an exception... Because I get the same feeling, every time I read up on an interesting thread that you've posted in, there's always someone who calls you D or Darren, and it throws me off BIG TIME!!! I have to scroll back up just to make sure that no one's talking about me. <_<
Then it dawns on me, that we have the same name. (Seriously, in all my life, I've never met another Darren. Definitely one that spelled his name exactly like mine. And of course, of all places, I find it on OB...)

[quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]Accounts can be merged, fyi. If anyone has multiple accounts and wants them combined just PM me with the user names and let me know.[/color][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've got one. Abernikula. If you could just merge that one with this one and keep my current password. Or just delete that other account, that'd be fine with me.:p

[quote name='Stephie][size=1']I'd be more offended, except that it was funny.[/size][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Yes it was. =P
[quote name='Darren'](Seriously, in all my life, I've never met another Darren. Definitely one that spelled his name exactly like mine....)[/quote]
I've met two, actually. And neither of them frequent this place. Because that was almost a really bad joke.[/FONT]

[quote name='Aberinkula][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][size=1]Right now I'd make a witty comment that could immasculate Ace... but if only I could understand what in the hell you meant?[/size'][/COLOR][/quote]
[quote name='Aceburner']Yeah, I've got one. Abernikula. If you could just merge that one with this one and keep my current password. Or just delete that other account, that'd be fine with me.[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Translation: you go bye-bye.[/FONT]

[quote name='Aceburner']Yeah, I've got one. Abernikula. If you could just merge that one with this one and keep my current password. Or just delete that other account, that'd be fine with me.:p[/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]I also have ways to check whether or not the accounts were created by the same person. If someone seriously tries to get another person's account merged I'll run them down on my motorcycle, so watch it. :demon:[/color]

[FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]I also have ways to check whether or not the accounts were created by the same person. If someone seriously tries to get another person's account merged I'll run them down on my motorcycle, so watch it. :demon:[/color][/QUOTE]Dessy has a motorcycle? o_O Oh my... XD That does it! Valentines Day, April Fools, the Caramelldansen skin... and now this? Where the heck do I sign up for the Dessy fan club!!! XD[/FONT]

[quote name='Sabrina'][FONT="Tahoma"]Dessy has a motorcycle? o_O Oh my... XD That does it! Valentines Day, April Fools, the Caramelldansen skin... and now this? Where the heck do I sign up for the Dessy fan club!!! XD[/FONT][/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]I must if I'm OB's [strike]crazy[/strike] awesome motorcycle-riding uncle. ;)[/color]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]This thread just keeps getting better and better.

Revisions to the people I'd miss:

Desbreko: Cause I don't have a motorcycle riding uncle. Plus his fanclub cracks me up. Maybe I should join up.... [/FONT]

[quote name='Aceburner']Yeah, I've got one. Abernikula. If you could just merge that one with this one and keep my current password. Or just delete that other account, that'd be fine with me.:p[/QUOTE]

[size=1]But then I won't have a not-so-identical twin. T_T Don't do that to me![/size]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]That's fine. I have absolutely no problem with this image. :cool:

*passes out pellet guns to the fanclub* Go wild.[/color][/QUOTE]Oh my... *dies laughing* Dessy as [SIZE="1"][I]OB's [strike]crazy[/strike] awesome motorcycle-riding uncle.[/I] [/SIZE]Haha! Seriously, when I was growing up? I had an uncle like that. Him and his friends every summer would get together and tour the US on their bikes. Damn... now I'm going to have to hunt it up but I'm positive I have a picture of that from when he stopped by at my place when I was younger. [quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Desbreko: Cause I don't have a motorcycle riding uncle. Plus his fanclub cracks me up. Maybe I should join up.... [/FONT][/QUOTE]You should. :p[/FONT][/COLOR]

Well, I just set up my new AIM account....
Well actually, it was already set up because iChat or something comes with a mac when you first buy it... So that's what I have, and it says that it's AIM, but my username is:

[email][email protected][/email]

I may be wrong on the username, but again, I didn't get to set it up myself, it just registered me as that when I registered my internet account. So... Anyone, if you would kindly make me feel like more of a family member, it would be much appreciated! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
I used to come to OB all the time, as hopefully some people may remember, and I do remember there's always been quite a family-ish vibe to it..

Sadly lately I've been a bit absent (lately?! Does 3 years or so count as just "lately", or is it just time to admit that probably half the time I've been here, I've not actually been here at all) so, given that people started changing names and stuff, around when I stopped being around so regularly, I don't even know if I recognise a lot of the people in this thread or generally around : p

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial][COLOR="DarkRed"]Vicky[/COLOR] and [COLOR="DarkRed"]Gavin[/COLOR] (and others?) are in Britain, [COLOR="DarkRed"]Andrew[/COLOR] is in Wales, [COLOR="DarkRed"]Sandy[/COLOR]'s Finnish, [COLOR="DarkRed"]Boo[/COLOR] is Norwegian(?), a third of the moderators are in Utah?at least, it feels like a third.....

And [COLOR="DarkRed"]James[/COLOR] is an Aussie. Which is totally cool.[/FONT][/QUOTE][size=1]*month late* I feel sort of offended being called a whale killer where as I'm a Dutchman. :([/size]

[quote name='Boo][size=1']*month late* I feel sort of offended being called a whale killer where as I'm a Dutchman. :([/size][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Hence the question mark. 'Cause I couldn't tell ya where I got that idea, but it's the only idea I'd got.[/FONT]

[QUOTE]But seriously, what are your thoughts on... the human connections that all of us have? Would you miss me? [/QUOTE] I guess it depends on how much you invest in the forums emotionally. I use OB to kill boredom so I guess I am not that deeply emotionally attached. So yea if you were gone I would be very bored in the amphitheater...but I would get over it...in about a week.

So yea...am I a cold bastard?