Gavin Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 [SIZE=1][url=http://failblog.org/2009/12/22/contestant-fail-2/][B]This person's[/B][/url] stupidity is actually physically painful for me to watch.[/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1][url=http://failblog.org/2009/12/22/contestant-fail-2/][B]This person's[/B][/url] stupidity is actually physically painful for me to watch.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] I think it just gave me whatever Chibi with a capital 'C' has...:animedepr
ChibiHorsewoman Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1][url=http://failblog.org/2009/12/22/contestant-fail-2/][B]This person's[/B][/url] stupidity is actually physically painful for me to watch.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Poor Kellie Picker... she makes good music but doesn't know the capitol of Hungary. Oh and as stated on my signature my membership on the OB has lasted longer than my first marriage. Horray for longevity![/color][/font][/size]
Allamorph Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 [FONT=Calibri]Speaking of your sig, [COLOR="DarkRed"]CHW[/COLOR], I'm pretty sure that the necrophilia came before the necromancy, at least from the spoilers I've read. :p[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 I'm sick during VACATION. That's just not right, y'all. :flaming:
Gavin Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Speaking of your sig, [COLOR=DarkRed]CHW[/COLOR], I'm pretty sure that the necrophilia came before the necromancy, at least from the spoilers I've read. :p[/FONT][/quote] [SIZE=1]Given necromancy refers to control over the dead the way he follows her around seems like she's got him leashed pretty well. That said you I agree necrophilia would be the more correct term involving intimacy.[/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 I changed my OB skin to Caramelldansen to look at the star I have when in it. I still don't like that everybody has a star even though they're not Lady Asphyxia.:animesigh The jukebox is nice, but I'm going back to my beloved indigo skin. *is a nostalgic dork*
pooperson Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Skye Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 [size=1]I hate being exhausted to the point where you can't sleep; especially since I can't STAND chamomile tea. And speaking of skins; I miss the OLD boards, where we used to get different stuff for the holidays. Anyone else remember the My Neighbor Totoro layout?[/size]
CaNz Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 though i have no idea what the old board was like... i do know that Caramelldansen is the most fun i ever had with a skin... when OB pops up on the screen, i see everyone around me shake their heads and laugh.
Nony Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]I hate being exhausted to the point where you can't sleep; especially since I can't STAND chamomile tea.[/size][/QUOTE] Don't know about the tea, but I hear ya. On a related note, I hate when I'm trying to fall asleep and my brain just won't shut up. Feels like I lose half my night's sleep in the process of silencing it.
chibi-master Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 I get to go use my gift cards today!:D I hate it when I'm trying to type when the sun is going full blast on one side of my face...:animesigh Alsooo... I saw Sherlock Holmes day before yesterday... It's my new favorite movie ever.:catgirl:
Gavin Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 [quote name='Stephanie'][SIZE=1]I hate being exhausted to the point where you can't sleep; especially since I can't STAND chamomile tea. And speaking of skins; I miss the OLD boards, where we used to get different stuff for the holidays. Anyone else remember the My Neighbor Totoro layout?[/SIZE][/quote] [SIZE=1]If you have any, I find lavender very soothing when I'm overtired or unable to sleep. Also yes, I do miss some of the old holiday skins.[/SIZE]
Rachmaninoff Posted December 29, 2009 Posted December 29, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Holiday skins must have been before I joined since the only thing I remember is the banner contests. Though those didn't happen this year, at least not for Christmas. Pity.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted December 29, 2009 Posted December 29, 2009 It's almost 1 a.m. and I want to get up early tomorrow but I can't fall asleep and oh gawd my eyes are bleeding.
Skye Posted December 29, 2009 Posted December 29, 2009 [size=1]I think that Wide Awake by AngstGoddess003 is brilliantly written as a parody of Twilight.[/size]
CaNz Posted December 29, 2009 Posted December 29, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master'] Alsooo... I saw Sherlock Holmes day before yesterday... It's my new favorite movie ever.:catgirl:[/quote] i saw it too... I loved it as well...and it made me look up case closed again.. i am sure a few of you can relate to that one.
chibi-master Posted December 29, 2009 Posted December 29, 2009 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]I think that Wide Awake by AngstGoddess003 is brilliantly written as a parody of Twilight.[/size][/QUOTE] Link, plz? So CaNz, is Case Closed a movie or something?:confused:
Skye Posted December 29, 2009 Posted December 29, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']Link, plz?[/QUOTE] [size=1]Okees. ^_^ All of the chapters are named after cookies. Teehee. [url=http://angstgoddess003.livejournal.com/699.html]Wide Awake[/url][/size]
Rachmaninoff Posted December 29, 2009 Posted December 29, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='chibi-master']So CaNz, is Case Closed a movie or something?:confused:[/quote][URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_Closed"][U]Case Closed[/U][/URL][/FONT]
chibi-master Posted December 30, 2009 Posted December 30, 2009 [quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_Closed"][U]Case Closed[/U][/URL][/FONT][/QUOTE] Why did I suddenly remember what it was right before I clicked the link?! XC I bought the first 26 episodes of Pokemon Indigo League on DVD. It's very nostalgic, buuut I am constantly reminded just how much I [SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"][I][COLOR="Red"]LOATHE[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE] Ash's voice. Not to mention the constant use of "jelly donuts". :twitch:
Valen Posted December 30, 2009 Posted December 30, 2009 [quote name='Chaos']So are knife wounds. ...God. The pure horrid memories this thread brings up...[/QUOTE] ...amen to that. the horrid memories of years passed... but must admit... it was quite fun blowing everything up every other day... On a random note... After just recently joining/creating a Christian rock band... planning a ministry... life just kind of seems to get away from you. Years gone by, friends come and gone, and one big guy who just LOVES red bull trying to beat your face in and then collapsing the overhang at school... all suddenly seem so precious now. Oh, and the slap chop rap is on tv now. Going to watch that now. Peace!
pax et agape Posted December 30, 2009 Posted December 30, 2009 You know, if I believed in luck I'd think mine was atrocious.
Recommended Posts