Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Reinstalling everything on your computer is a touch aggravating.

Slightly less aggravating but no less time consuming is trying to remember all your old bookmarks and finding them again.[/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]New hard-drive/computer ?[/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Both theO and OB have both been horrifically slow the past several weeks. It likes to fluctuate; sometimes it'll load just fine, and other times it'll take forever to load anything. =/ [/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
Tried Hydrogen Peroxide because I have about 10 bottles hidden around my room in case of a medical emergency like [B]ripping my toenail in half[/B]. It worked pretty well, and the slight discoloration helps to disguise the veeeeery faint red.

GSA meeting today. Never have I seen a group of such brave, just and open souls as the people there. I have my faith in humanity renewed!:catgirl:
Posted
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]yeah it didn't miss us drittz, we're still getting snow. I really hate the cold so very much. It's just so...cold.
And the roads are still horrible![/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1']New hard-drive/computer ?[/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]Hard format of the old one and OS reinstall. Then all the lovely stuff I mentioned above.[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"]The few times I've need stuff redone on my computer, someone else has done it for me. I can only imagine what a long and tedious process that would be. ^^ Fortunately my computer hasn't had a lot of issues. [/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=Calibri]The process of reinstallation isn't actually all that tedious. You just put in the disc, tell the boot program what to do, and it does it.

The aggravating part comes when you don't know why it won't do what it's supposed to do. The tedious part comes from transferring 109.5 GB of data between computers so you can format the hard drive (i.e., wipe off [I]everything[/I]), transferring it [I]back[/I] once the format and OS install is done, and then reinstalling all the other programs you had on there that got purged because they weren't perishable and could be retrieved from somewhere else.

You could probably do what I did without much issue. All you need to do is ask when you don't have answers and then remember the answers later. :p[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='SunfallE'][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]A couple of weeks ago I woke up to find one of my toes covered in blood. o_O The nail was torn so I can only assume that it caught on the blanket and ripped during the night when I moved in my sleep. I just wonder how I managed to do that without waking up. [/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] girl have you been drinking your milk lately[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Hard format of the old one and OS reinstall. Then all the lovely stuff I mentioned above.[/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Ah, had to do something similar when upgrading from Vista 32-bit to 7 64-bit, always very fun trying to rebuild a harddrive from scratch.[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]My throat hurts like a ***** and chloroseptic is doing NOTHING. We have no mint tea, and the peppermint just doesn't do anything for the side of my tongue in the veeeeeeery back. Shoot me.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]My throat hurts like a ***** and chloroseptic is doing NOTHING. We have no mint tea, and the peppermint just doesn't do anything for the side of my tongue in the veeeeeeery back. Shoot me.[/size][/QUOTE]

Warm honey and marshmellows ought to do the trick!

Failing algebra is a blast.:animesigh
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Anyone remember that SNL sketch with Dan Aykroyd as Julia Child? Where he chopped his own thumb open?

I just butterflied my ring finger. I had no idea your hand contained this much blood. DX[/FONT][/QUOTE]

How did you manage to do that?!:animedepr
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]So this makes post # 3,000 for me. I spend to much time at this site. :animestun[/FONT][/QUOTE]I hear ya.
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]By holding an apple the wrong way and forgetting that knives tend to gravitate towards anything made of living flesh instead of going straight down like they're supposed to.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I once did that with an avacado, but knives are a little friendlier toward me, so it just speared my palm instead of splicing open my finger like what happened to you.
Posted
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]I cut myself trying to get a tie off of something I bought for my Playstation. This was a few years back when I was afraid of almost everything. I cut my thumb open and practically panicked over nothing. My father told me I was shaking like a gay guy eating a hot dog.

He'll probably never know how close to gay I really am...XD[/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]So apparently we're supposed to get tons of snow tomorrow. D: Which is cool, but at the same time it sucks because we were supposed to have tons of friends over![/size]
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT=Trebuchet MS]So this makes post # 3,000 for me. I spend too much time at this site. :animestun[/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]I know what you mean, only gets worse with time.[/SIZE]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...