The Spectacular Professor Posted February 24, 2010 Posted February 24, 2010 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Think of it like the army. All the officers have higher officers. Except the president. He's special.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted February 25, 2010 Posted February 25, 2010 My new glasses are screwing with my eyes... Ugh...:animestun Today was one of the best days I've had in a while! I'm trying to watch some more Nostalgia Critic videos, but his videos seem to make my laptop overheat and shut down...:animeangr
Sangome Posted February 25, 2010 Posted February 25, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master']I'm trying to watch some more Nostalgia Critic videos, but his videos seem to make my laptop overheat and shut down...:animeangr[/QUOTE] [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]The video hosting used is kinda insane [though it's not necessarily his fault, his hosting before that was...I dunno, and before [I]that[/I] he was on Youtube, and as you could probably surmise, the copyright fairy came around...]. I typically have to put it on low quality so it doesn't buffer/lag like crazy, and closing out of other tabs/programs sometimes helps, too. Although if mere videos are causing your lappy to overheat and shut down, then you might wanna get yourself a nice can of air and blow the dust out. Blasting clumps of dust out works wonders. :catgirl: [/SIZE][/FONT]
chibi-master Posted February 25, 2010 Posted February 25, 2010 [quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"] Although if mere videos are causing your lappy to overheat and shut down, then you might wanna get yourself a nice can of air and blow the dust out. Blasting clumps of dust out works wonders. :catgirl: [/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] Out of where?:confused:
Sangome Posted February 25, 2010 Posted February 25, 2010 [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Oh, oops. The fan. You could also attempt to take the lappy apart and clean it manually, but I'd suggest finding someone that knows what they're doing for that. [Unless [I]you[/I] know what you're doing, of course.][/SIZE][/FONT]
Allamorph Posted February 25, 2010 Posted February 25, 2010 [FONT=Calibri]Words from a friend of mine who does know computers: when using compressed air to clean out dust, use small, controlled bursts of air. Condensed air is going to come out very cold, and condensation on your computer parts is not something to be desired.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted February 25, 2010 Posted February 25, 2010 Where's the fan? (Yeah, I [I]totally[/I] know what I'm doing...) Got a math test back today. [SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Magenta"]90 FRIGGIN' PERCENT!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Sangome Posted February 26, 2010 Posted February 26, 2010 [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]That would depend on what brand/model laptop you have, I'm assuming.[/SIZE][/FONT]
pooperson Posted February 26, 2010 Posted February 26, 2010 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Today sucks.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Japan Posted February 26, 2010 Posted February 26, 2010 [COLOR="DarkRed"]I had an interesting night at work tonight. I was back booth of drive thru at McDonalds when this father starts accusing me for cheating him out of his change saying he gave me a fifty instead of a twenty. Turns out there were no fifty dollar bills in my till and my manager had to call the owner's son-in-law to deal with the person. Talk about a crazy night. Oh, and the new icarly/star wars toys at McDonalds SUCK![/COLOR]
Sara Posted February 26, 2010 Posted February 26, 2010 [quote name='Japan_86'][COLOR="DarkRed"]I had an interesting night at work tonight. I was back booth of drive thru at McDonalds when this father starts accusing me for cheating him out of his change saying he gave me a fifty instead of a twenty. Turns out there were no fifty dollar bills in my till and my manager had to call the owner's son-in-law to deal with the person. Talk about a crazy night. Oh, and the new icarly/star wars toys at McDonalds SUCK![/COLOR][/QUOTE][font=secret font!][size=3]That's a reasonably common scam. I'm glad it worked out for you that you didn't have any $50s.[/size][/font]
The Spectacular Professor Posted February 26, 2010 Posted February 26, 2010 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Someone tried that one on my sister once, only at the movie theater and with $100. You'd think these people would stop to consider whether it's even likely for the cashier to have bills in that amount in the register. It's not a very well thought out scam.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted February 26, 2010 Posted February 26, 2010 People will try anything for money...:animesigh Reading Romeo and Juliet in English. So for I have learned: Romeo is a quick flip-flopper. Two 14 year olds can be married after knowing each other for about 2 hours. Romeo and Juliet have the ability to utilize the "No, [I]you[/I] hang up first, lol!" good-bye despite their lack of phones.
Skye Posted February 27, 2010 Posted February 27, 2010 [size=1]So my boyfriend is planning a surprise for my birthday and apparently ALL of my friends are involved. I'm frightened but incredibly curios. @_@[/size]
Shy Posted February 27, 2010 Author Posted February 27, 2010 [quote name='Japan_86'][COLOR="DarkRed"]Oh, and the new icarly/star wars toys at McDonalds SUCK![/COLOR][/QUOTE][size=1]I assume you have a choice between the two toys, as opposed to there actually being combination icarly/star wars toys. Which is a shame, really. -Shy[/size]
John Posted February 27, 2010 Posted February 27, 2010 [quote name='Stephanie'][SIZE=1]So my boyfriend is planning a surprise for my birthday and apparently ALL of my friends are involved. I'm frightened but incredibly curios. @_@[/SIZE][/quote] I think I feel you. I once had a surprise birthday party where my dad covertly had all of my best friends come over, despite the fact that a lot of them didn't really associate with each other at all. Room full of high schoolers who are barely acquainted + nothing to do but sit around + parent hanging around in the next room + host who is just very bad at parties and party-hosting = awkwardness. Fortunately, I found an air compressor and brought it into the room, which kinda got things kickin'. That's a party tip I'll keep to my grave.
pooperson Posted February 27, 2010 Posted February 27, 2010 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Today was much better.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Korey Posted February 27, 2010 Posted February 27, 2010 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]So my boyfriend is planning a surprise for my birthday and apparently ALL of my friends are involved. I'm frightened but incredibly curios. @_@[/size][/QUOTE] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I didn't get the memo.....[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
chibi-master Posted February 27, 2010 Posted February 27, 2010 Pre-ordered HG and SS today! I am happy! I can't figure out why, but my eyes are burning... I swear it's these glasses. I should really see my eye doctor, but...
Skye Posted February 28, 2010 Posted February 28, 2010 [quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I didn't get the memo.....[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1]You're a bit far away. Unless you'd like to fly here??[/size]
Sara Posted February 28, 2010 Posted February 28, 2010 [quote name='Shy'][size=1]I assume you have a choice between the two toys, as opposed to there actually being combination icarly/star wars toys. Which is a shame, really. -Shy[/size][/QUOTE][font=secret font!][size=3]At work today I found a small iCarly purse with a Star Wars keychain attached to it. Now, I'm not saying they came together. But the possibility is clearly there.[/size][/font]
chibi-master Posted February 28, 2010 Posted February 28, 2010 There really are some extreme wastes of human components in the world...:animesmil Today I decided that should I ever get a tattoo, it would be a Jigglypuff. But I'm not sure where I'd have it done...
Korey Posted February 28, 2010 Posted February 28, 2010 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]You're a bit far away. Unless you'd like to fly here??[/size][/QUOTE] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Best 8 hour trip I'd ever make ;)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Boo Posted February 28, 2010 Posted February 28, 2010 [font=lucida fax]Oh yeah. Korey is now on CET time.[/font]
Skye Posted February 28, 2010 Posted February 28, 2010 [quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Best 8 hour trip I'd ever make ;)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1]:3 D'aww. I luh oo, big bwovva.[/size]
Recommended Posts