Allamorph Posted March 27, 2010 Posted March 27, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master']If only my teacher could explain it that well! Thanks, that makes more sense, then!:animesmil[/quote] [FONT=Calibri]Your teacher might be assuming most people make the connection between [I]x[/I] representing a number that you don't know and [I]x[/I] being a label. If I were to extend the apple concept to actually knowing what the number was, it'd be something like: 7[I]a[/I] + 6[I]a[/I] = 13[I]a[/I], but we know [I]a[/I] = 6. Because we can say we have thirteen [I]apples[/I], we can also say we have thirteen [I]sixes[/I], or we have "six" thirteen times, which is six times thirteen. Thus when [I]a[/I] = 6, 13[I]a[/I] = 13*6 = ohgoshlargenumberummm = 78? Yeah. 78. (I went 13*6 = (10 + 3)*6 = 10*6 + 3*6 = 60 + 18, which makes multiplying large annoying numbers like that a tad easier.)[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted March 27, 2010 Posted March 27, 2010 I have to convince you to help me with my algebra homework from now on!:animedepr What does a swollen lymph node feel like?:confused:
pooperson Posted March 27, 2010 Posted March 27, 2010 [quote name='CaNz'] lady gaga is so cool [B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]forever & ever until the end of time & back[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Fix'd.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Allamorph Posted March 27, 2010 Posted March 27, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master']What does a swollen lymph node feel like?:confused:[/quote] [FONT=Calibri]Swollen. ._. (If you can feel it on the side of your neck, it's swollen. If you can't feel it, it's not swollen.)[/FONT]
CaNz Posted March 27, 2010 Posted March 27, 2010 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Fix'd.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote] thanks... i knew i missed something! now.... back to my silly dance...
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 28, 2010 Posted March 28, 2010 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Cartoon Network just called the year "Oh-ten." I want to send them a memo listing all the reasons that's wrong.[/FONT]
Allamorph Posted March 28, 2010 Posted March 28, 2010 [QUOTE=Ace][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Cartoon Network just called the year "Oh-ten." I want to send them a memo listing all the reasons that's wrong.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT=Calibri]Make sure to tell them that using the zero preceding the ten is obviously silly. (2) 0-10. Anyone can see the foolishness.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted March 28, 2010 Posted March 28, 2010 The Gavin OB Cat is very soft. And I just found out that it smells fantastic! :love: Also, I used my 3rd grade sewing class skills to fix a good sized open stitch on a stuffed, over-sized duck. I feel proud.:animesmil This year, as soon as I've turned 16 and get working papers I am going for a part-time job at Wal-Mart! I shall rule over the hunting section in the back as no one has ever seen before!:smirk:
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 28, 2010 Posted March 28, 2010 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Make sure to tell them that using the zero preceding the ten is obviously silly.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="1"]but it is ._.[/SIZE] In other news, MISSION COMPLETE. Now to return to my Pokémon shenanigans.[/FONT]
Nony Posted March 28, 2010 Posted March 28, 2010 I've discovered recently that I can crack my ankles in the same fashion as my brothers who crack their knuckles/hands. It's an interesting feeling, to say the least.
Zombie_Nosh Posted March 28, 2010 Posted March 28, 2010 [quote name='Miss Anonymous']I've discovered recently that I can crack my ankles in the same fashion as my brothers who crack their knuckles/hands. It's an interesting feeling, to say the least.[/QUOTE] I can do this too. Except only in my right foot. But I can do the knuckles too. And my neck. ANd my hip at a certain angle. I'm extra cracky.
chibi-master Posted March 28, 2010 Posted March 28, 2010 [quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="1"]but it is ._.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="1"]i agree... *galnces around to make sure Allamorph isn't about to swoop down*[/SIZE][/FONT] [quote name='Ace][FONT="Comic Sans MS"']In other news, MISSION COMPLETE. Now to return to my Pokémon shenanigans.[/FONT][/quote] Heck yes! I knew you could do it!:excited:
Allamorph Posted March 28, 2010 Posted March 28, 2010 [quote name='Ace][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="1"]but it is ._.[/SIZE'][/FONT][/quote] [FONT=Calibri]It's okay. I'm sure thousands of other people forget there are three digits in four digit numbers.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 [quote name='Boo][quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"']So does this mean we can expect to see the rest of those awards sometime this week?[/FONT][/quote] Sometime this week is about right.[/QUOTE] *coughcoughAHEM* :angry2:
Boo Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master']*coughcoughAHEM* :angry2:[/QUOTE] NOW YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT IT COMPLETELY.
chibi-master Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 [quote name='Boo']NOW YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT IT COMPLETELY.[/QUOTE] I have a really good comeback, but I really want to see those results, so I think I'm just going to sit in this here corner for the time being.:catgirl:
Sangome Posted March 30, 2010 Posted March 30, 2010 [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]FDKFJAKLFAJSDKLSAJ I LEFT MY HEADPHONES AT HOME DSAJKDHASDOIDFULJ RAGE. ...Well, technically they're not [i]mine[/i], I'm borrowing them since my earbuds are broken. >> BUT THE FACT STILL STANDS THAT THEY'RE AT HOME AND ADFFASFAF POO.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Boo Posted March 30, 2010 Posted March 30, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master']I have a really good comeback, but I really want to see those results, so I think I'm just going to sit in this here corner for the time being.:catgirl:[/QUOTE] You can stick those awards where the sun don't shine after that last post.
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 30, 2010 Posted March 30, 2010 [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Prescription for No"]lQHz2A1HWBk[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Chibi, you should know Boo by now. You are speaking to a man whose ego is hungry. Feed it.[/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted March 30, 2010 Posted March 30, 2010 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Troll Ace, you forgot to include the word Troll in your description of Boo. :p Now if only our warm spring weather would return. It just had to turn cold and windy.[/FONT]
Lunar Posted March 30, 2010 Posted March 30, 2010 We actually finally got some spring weather. The last few days we had a lot of snow. It's currently hot right now and I want an ice cream sundae. Might I add that I'm moving again?
chibi-master Posted March 30, 2010 Posted March 30, 2010 [SIZE="4"][FONT="System"][COLOR="Magenta"]I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A BIT OF TIME FROM EVERYONE TO SHARE MY POEM ABOUT THE GREATNESS OF BOO. HE MAKES OB LOVELY WITH GRAPHICS AND SUCH. IT MAKES ME FEEL BUBBLY. I ADORE HIM SO MUCH. BOO, THE MAGNIFICENT, I CALL HIM WITH LOVE. NO FEELINGS MALEFICENT TOWARDS BOO HIGH ABOVE. I DID ONCE INSULT HIM. BUT NOW I KNOW THAT MY MIND IS DIMMED BY HIS INCOMPARABLE GLOW.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] Sorry, Boo. :(
Allamorph Posted March 31, 2010 Posted March 31, 2010 [FONT=Calibri]See, Boo? You're not even worthy of meter.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted March 31, 2010 Posted March 31, 2010 So apparently it's really hard to take a nap when there's a Gavin Cat plushie staring at you from across the room.:animedepr
Sara Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master'][SIZE="4"][FONT="System"][COLOR="Magenta"]I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A BIT OF TIME FROM EVERYONE TO SHARE MY POEM ABOUT THE GREATNESS OF BOO. HE MAKES OB LOVELY WITH GRAPHICS AND SUCH. IT MAKES ME FEEL BUBBLY. I ADORE HIM SO MUCH. BOO, THE MAGNIFICENT, I CALL HIM WITH LOVE. NO FEELINGS MALEFICENT TOWARDS BOO HIGH ABOVE. I DID ONCE INSULT HIM. BUT NOW I KNOW THAT MY MIND IS DIMMED BY HIS INCOMPARABLE GLOW.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] Sorry, Boo. :([/QUOTE][FONT="Georgia"] This totally belongs in the Festival of Chamber Softly Clad.[/FONT]
Recommended Posts